Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 37. (Read 46751 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I can't reset my password on my mobile phone. Please fix that.
Are you sure?
I reset my password on my mobile phone and it works.

hope this new coin will be good! i did buy Cs1000 and cs250. but when we going to see the coin on bittrex and other exchange? 
If you want to see CryptoSpots on bittrex, then vote. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hope this new coin will be good! i did buy Cs1000 and cs250. but when we going to see the coin on bittrex and other exchange? 
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
I can't reset my password on my mobile phone. Please fix that.
Activity: 366
See, I never knew that until I read the comment so thanks for the information ^_^
Activity: 434
Change the system coding, right now we have to 'trust' pool operators not to change pool fee overnight.

Pool owners have to ask xPooky to change the fee so there is no chance of random 50% fee overnight Smiley
only getting 1 block every 150 minutes now Sad need to change the format a little IMO, Max of 5 pools (rather than unlimited), When I first started we were getting 1 every hour :s I'm sure many other people feel the same way though. Pool Creation fee should be higher too IMO
or you could implement a trust based system like they do on this forum, If trust is over a certain level pool operator can change fee at will, if it is below a certain level they can do every so often.
Activity: 433
Change the system coding, right now we have to 'trust' pool operators not to change pool fee overnight.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
1.Lower pool fee to 0%
2.Wait until you overtake other pools.
3.Suddenly raise pool fee to 100%
4.Dump your earnings

This will shorten your ROI time.
Thanks for the method! Roll Eyes
Wait..I don't have my own mining pool... Embarrassed

Seriously, if someone did that, he must be banned!

xPooky, how about if pool operator can only change the pool pool fee once/twice/thrice a day/week/month/year? Tongue
So, it cannot be abused.
Activity: 616
will be very hard for you to reach 1/3 of total network hashrate ^_^ Unless the top 10 join your pool (surprised they haven't already tbh) but I'm sticking to the big hash for now over 85k in current pool with 2% fee. It currently has the highest hashrate on the network, Also has the highest hash on the CS mining pool with over 180k.

I'm in the top 10 and mining in my pool Smiley it's only a few days old and already at 52118gh

Hmmmm, so far it´s looking very promising. Hope that  it holds up. Recommended.

Good luck,  g
Time to kick it up a notch just gone from 49 GH's upto 1250 GH's ^_^

When will the CS shop be available? and will you be adding an option to deposit CS at any point? If not the CS Profit tablet on the dashboard is pointless because all the CS you have will be profit.
Activity: 378
1.Lower pool fee to 0%
4.Dump your earnings

Pool owners have to give 24H notice before upping the fees but no notice is needed to reduce them.
there is no need for having notice about lowering fees, there is no cheating in that
increasing fees overnight while many may sleep is considered as cheating Smiley
1.Lower pool fee to 0%
4.Dump your earnings

Pool owners have to give 24H notice before upping the fees but no notice is needed to reduce them.
Activity: 378
1.Lower pool fee to 0%
4.Dump your earnings

Yep, OP needs to put a ceiling on fees to prevent the possibility of abuse. It´s best, just in case, to be proactive now rather than having to react to a mess later.
it is impossible for anyone to raise fee without prior notice to pool users
1.Lower pool fee to 0%
4.Dump your earnings

Yep, OP needs to put a ceiling on fees to prevent the possibility of abuse. It´s best, just in case, to be proactive now rather than having to react to a mess later.
Activity: 433
1.Lower pool fee to 0%
4.Dump your earnings

Activity: 1064
Woot woot, iv made about 5-10 Cryptospots from my 0.11% fee pool.
Just another 99,990 Cryptospots to go until I break even with the pool costs =D

Hmm.. lets see
Ill use some rounded numbers..
5 CS coins in 1 week
1 CS equal 0.000001
Pool cost of 0.1 btc
20,000 weeks or 384.61 years until ROI

I am planning to have myself cryogenically frozen for 1,000 years, You best have my money ready for me or I will be screaming Scammer at your great great great great great great great great grand children.  Cool

For the love of god, someone please tell me my math is wrong lol.
will be very hard for you to reach 1/3 of total network hashrate ^_^ Unless the top 10 join your pool (surprised they haven't already tbh) but I'm sticking to the big hash for now over 85k in current pool with 2% fee. It currently has the highest hashrate on the network, Also has the highest hash on the CS mining pool with over 180k.

I'm in the top 10 and mining in my pool Smiley it's only a few days old and already at 52118gh
so many pool's man! reducing the number of blocks mined per day by each pool, Used to get a block every hour now we get 1 block every 2 hours -_-

I think if a pool has less than 75k GH's they should have an option to merge with another pool (decided by the owner of the pool with the lower GH), I guess you could call it a pool merger ^_^

As for AltCoin Mining let people choose between BTC or AltCoins, CS should be constantly mined otherwise it will become undervalued and be almost worthless.

I think everyone should just join my pool Smiley GHASH 0% fees for this month and if we get 1/3 network hash by the end of the month I will also make next month 0% fees.

All right, this sounds good. I´m in. Going to see how this works out for the remainder of the month.

Good luck, g
Pages:
Jump to: