Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 36. (Read 46751 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Actually best way to profit would be to acquire at least half of site hashrate, open a 100% fee pool for yourself and mine in it.
It has a nice merit of boosting the block rewards too.
Sir, this is the most "brilliant" method. Roll Eyes

You probably need more than 10 BTC to use that method.
Good luck with using that method, m8. Smiley
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
If someone want's to drop 20 BTC into the site feel free I say ^_^ as long as you spend it of course ^_^
Activity: 378
Actually best way to profit would be to acquire at least half of site hashrate, open a 100% fee pool for yourself and mine in it.
it will take around 20 BTC for that and you will still not get all blocks, so time to ROI and profit will be huge
Also there isn't that much hashrate for sale Smiley
So i think that will only boost my profit for start Smiley
So, would that be allowed at all? Or would the user get banned? Just curious Smiley
its not cheating
it would be allowed, since everyone will benefit, well except the one that does that Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
it will take around 20 BTC for that and you will still not get all blocks, so time to ROI and profit will be huge
So, would that be allowed at all? Or would the user get banned? Just curious Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
That's genius. Not sure if that would be allowed though Smiley
Activity: 433
Activity: 266
What would be the best , to be in pools with less or more blocks Found or to be in pool with less fee Or to open new pool with 0.1 bitcoin? Grin Smiley
1 CS send  the best and profittable aswer!
Don't forget that you also earn CryptoSpots, which has a potential of going on C-Cex with high price. It might be usable one day, but if you guys don't want them; feel free to send all your CS to me. I'll accept it as a donation from you.

Address: CH4nc4rHqmjbTqgS1BYGegYNhmYXhiYLxZ
[/quote

Its' ok, soon i will make a donation to you 10000 CS. I am  at 400 CS right now , you still have to wait 1 years! Grin )))) Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Don't forget that you also earn CryptoSpots, which has a potential of going on C-Cex with high price. It might be usable one day, but if you guys don't want them; feel free to send all your CS to me. I'll accept it as a donation from you.

Address: CH4nc4rHqmjbTqgS1BYGegYNhmYXhiYLxZ
Unbelievable unprofitable I invested 0.20BTC three days ago and bought 2000 GHS. Fist day it was  around 37 000 satoshi every block. Now its 16700 every block.  You have more than 50% less in 3 days. You have to do something with it, or put alert on website that is like that.

We not looking fast profit, but it just not good. You put your money and you can forget about any return in any time.

Also I stop promoting it on my faucet. I hope my referrals not making any deposit, because its no way to get your invested money back.

If you will make some changes to improve, Im start again. Until that :

RED

You should be happy with your satochi , i did buy 0.1 bitcoin 1251 GHS and i am around 7200 satochi every 2-3 hours! But i am sad me too!
We are on position 1 on C-Cex voting so lets keep that way and get there this week
hope this new coin will be good! i did buy Cs1000 and cs250. but when we going to see the coin on bittrex and other exchange? 
if CS gets on bittrex it will draw in way to much new users and split earnings a lot, so everyone should be ok that CS is still not there, even thou i think it might get soon but we need to work on the smaller exchanges first, like c-cex, we are on voting position 2 and only few votes from 1st place, so lets get there first
Pooky i wish to vote on c-ex but i cannot get into my account! can i vote if i will open new account?
you need to have some balance or trades there to vote i think
hope this new coin will be good! i did buy Cs1000 and cs250. but when we going to see the coin on bittrex and other exchange? 
if CS gets on bittrex it will draw in way to much new users and split earnings a lot, so everyone should be ok that CS is still not there, even thou i think it might get soon but we need to work on the smaller exchanges first, like c-cex, we are on voting position 2 and only few votes from 1st place, so lets get there first
Pooky i wish to vote on c-ex but i cannot get into my account! can i vote if i will open new account?
Activity: 616
Hmmm, what I need here is someone starting a new pool with zero fees every 1-2 weeks or so. Now; that would be really, really good. Best of luck, g
If someone really can do that...it would took longer time for the pool operator to reach ROI. Smiley

Well, I´m way much more interested in my own ROI. In fact I don´t really give a hoot about that of other people.

To be honest. Good luck, g
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Hmmm, what I need here is someone starting a new pool with zero fees every 1-2 weeks or so. Now; that would be really, really good. Best of luck, g
If someone really can do that...it would took longer time for the pool operator to reach ROI. Smiley
Activity: 616
GHASH now the most powerful bitcoin pool on cryptospot still with 0% fees

GHASH now has 80188 GH/s with 187 workers !!! Join now to get your share of the blocks !!!!!

I can't reset my password on my mobile phone. Please fix that.
Are you sure?
I reset my password on my mobile phone and it works.

If you want to see CryptoSpots on bittrex, then vote. Smiley
And to see the coin in coinmarket what shell we do?
Activity: 434
GHASH now the most powerful bitcoin pool on cryptospot still with 0% fees

GHASH now has 80188 GH/s with 187 workers !!! Join now to get your share of the blocks !!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: