Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 33. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Well I don't think that it is not really that big.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello Cryptotask team,

this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.

I visited your website but I found no projects!

Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...

Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin

Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes
Indeed. The website is still in beta stage so you should wait for more to a project to get listed on its website.

no, ı am not talking about outbound project. It must be a beta inbound project from Cryptotask itself; and they can turn this to a bounty competition. So that the followers can interact already with the beta version.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Well, I see many advantages of this great project. With its unique features and attractive features, it is not easy for the CryptoTask project to attract investors to this great project. I will take the time to follow these developments, maybe interesting.
Activity: 434
As I've read here in the CryptoTask community, there have a very strong and huge competitor which is the ultimate challenge for the CryptoTask needs to face. This is now the hard time for this project and also, this will surely the time that will awaken the whole project. This need a much more serious strategy and idea to conquer this kind of competition.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Is there any way we can be a freelancer without buying tokens? If I participated in the bounty, and get token from it, I am eligible now to be a freelancer using the token that i got from bounty?
I think only can dev answer that questions and maybe for you to be advance, you can read again their whitepaper. Just in case you can find the answers there. Well, if you got token then maybe you can utilize it by their platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
hello Cryptotask team,

this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.

Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...

Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin

Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes

They should take this suggestion as constructive to their project. Do they have any plans to increase the number of members in their telegram and their other social media accounts? Since it will be a network that will consists of people who have professional skills, I think they really have to start as soon as possible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.
This is the whole problem of choosing a good ICO to invest. It is difficult to predict exactly if the project will became very popular or no popular at all.

You can expect that will happen if the team is not doing good or they just want take away the money of the investors. But I think The crypto task is serious on their project.
Merit: 100
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
I think every job will take time and energy not only the physical work of the brain work also I think experiencing fatigue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello Cryptotask team,

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

It adds a value for all the skill workers to utilize their skill in a right manner with the freelancing opportunities of the Crypto task where they can deliver the better work for the smaller commissions from the client in the ground level without no middleman commissions.

But how about the security do we need to submit any KYC and do we have the secured protocol implemented how the payment system can be expected is it directly to our local FIAT mode or crypto mode of payment ?
Activity: 518
Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

It adds a value for all the skill workers to utilize their skill in a right manner with the freelancing opportunities of the Crypto task where they can deliver the better work for the smaller commissions from the client in the ground level without no middleman commissions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
This is the whole problem of choosing a good ICO to invest. It is difficult to predict exactly if the project will became very popular or no popular at all.
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.

If asking for money first it is suspect, hopefully it will be safe and cryptotask is the right choice whatever your work.
What kind of websites allow the freelancers to ask for money prior to finishing the job !! I've been freelancing for sometime and I've never faced this problem nor asked for any payment in advance . CryptoTask will surely not allow these kind of activities as most of the time they end up as a scam .
Asking money in advance is not satisfactory before delivering the work even this is not a better agreement for CryptoTask because how come this operation can run in a secured manner in satisfying the deed where there is no guarantee.

I Just want to make it clear, CryptoTask will ask for money in advance, as client who offer task you need to put a deposit equal to the task value and as freelancer you will need to deposit 20% of the task value. and we are talking here on decentralized platform no one will scam you.
I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.

If asking for money first it is suspect, hopefully it will be safe and cryptotask is the right choice whatever your work.
What kind of websites allow the freelancers to ask for money prior to finishing the job !! I've been freelancing for sometime and I've never faced this problem nor asked for any payment in advance . CryptoTask will surely not allow these kind of activities as most of the time they end up as a scam .
Asking money in advance is not satisfactory before delivering the work even this is not a better agreement for CryptoTask because how come this operation can run in a secured manner in satisfying the deed where there is no guarantee.
Activity: 44
Sounds interesting I will go with it. I am a freelancer my vote goes to this ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

A good escrow will always be good in such situation by the way but hope that this project will forst care about the safety of the users so that no one has any kind of loss in this project but should have good profits. It will be a great platform for freelancers and they really can earn a good amount of money for their service.
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: