Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 34. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.

If asking for money first it is suspect, hopefully it will be safe and cryptotask is the right choice whatever your work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.
Not necessarily those who ask for money in advance of scammers. There are projects that only do so and they grow up rather quickly. Everything depends on the good faith of the developers.
I think in that way it will not be an effective way since they are collecting first some money from their clients. What comes up to peoples mind will surely be not good so better find some options that is fair to everyone.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.
I do not understand what you're arguing about, every person for a high pay must have a history of work so that every person giving a job must have a history and it will be better if both sides are insured against deception. I hope this project can do it.

You have a point, let's see if how far this project will go and how serious the devs to make more developments on this project. Looking forward to see that in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?

Probably not at this point anymore since like that sounds like it was ages and ages ago. But again I have never really seen any sigs from them so I guess they might want some
So I guess this would be very difficult for the team to make this platform spread its concept. This is because their marketing strategy is less and the chance of being successful would be difficult.

Well, this project needs to revise their marketing and advertising plans to make this project alive again. Maybe they also need to reconstruct the bounty campaign,
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.
I do not understand what you're arguing about, every person for a high pay must have a history of work so that every person giving a job must have a history and it will be better if both sides are insured against deception. I hope this project can do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Maybe this is one factors. Actually, some freelancer need urgent money so that they want pay for advance, if have a score system at CryptoTask, i think we will determine who afford to pay for advance.
Activity: 532
Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?

Probably not at this point anymore since like that sounds like it was ages and ages ago. But again I have never really seen any sigs from them so I guess they might want some
So I guess this would be very difficult for the team to make this platform spread its concept. This is because their marketing strategy is less and the chance of being successful would be difficult.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, you are right some websites are asking some fees from freelancers, I hope this project will be different and also hoping that this project is really sincere in developing cryptotask project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This platform also asks for a contribution before getting hired. It is not a sort of payment for the job you take but it is for the protection for the one who hires you. This is because there are lots of job takers who assumed a job but didnt finish it in the end.
Of course, everyone here wants to get and insure themselves and it's good if it works, but the decentralized platform should be more usable than the centralized one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This platform also asks for a contribution before getting hired. It is not a sort of payment for the job you take but it is for the protection for the one who hires you. This is because there are lots of job takers who assumed a job but didnt finish it in the end.
Activity: 672
Not necessarily those who ask for money in advance of scammers. There are projects that only do so and they grow up rather quickly. Everything depends on the good faith of the developers.
Activity: 574
Activity: 560
This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Talk without even doing anything to support this project growing is the bad way to support, you better to support this project moreover than shitposting like this.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?
Yes, there are a lot of websites with freelancers today. And choose from them worthy hard. I hope that this will not let you down.

I think their platform is somehow unique because everyone who joins the websites will have potential to earn. Even I'm not a freelancer, I am interested for reviewing projects and ICO's.
Joining a network like this will let you learn how to become a freelancer. You might not have the skills at first but as you do the task that the platform is going to offer you will slowly be able to make your own profile.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

it will great idea if that will happen and i hope they put in all the jobs performed by individuals or job they offered and how will and transparent it was executed with a rating system this will make for easier selection for freelancing activities
Activity: 434
With this project that has a secure and interesting great platform, we should continuously support CryptoTask. Aside from the great characteristics it has, it is the 1st fully scalable decentralized freelancing market that will surelly bloom in the market industry. Let's get our hand together and give our support to this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?
Yes, there are a lot of websites with freelancers today. And choose from them worthy hard. I hope that this will not let you down.

I think their platform is somehow unique because everyone who joins the websites will have potential to earn. Even I'm not a freelancer, I am interested for reviewing projects and ICO's.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
How will this platform secure that every freelancer will be paid by the person who ask for services? We all know that someone are just using freelancer and get free services by scamming them. How will this platform take action to this?

Nice question mate, I also want to know if their is some apps which can easily to trace your services as this project have provided? Also ,how can we know if the information came from reliable source? Hoping for positive response.
Hi there bud, i just got the answer of what i needed. I joined the telegram group earlier and somehow they were able to answer my question. All funds will be escrowed that is the solution, this is the advantage in blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: