Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 35. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?

Probably not at this point anymore since like that sounds like it was ages and ages ago. But again I have never really seen any sigs from them so I guess they might want some
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
How does this compare to bounty0x?
As far as I know, CryptoTask will work more in general level around the crypto world. The'll be able to manage services as long as they will have freelance contributors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.

The site's gonna act as an escrow so you'll ofc need to do upfront payment but if you get scammed by the freelancer you dont lose money with it
But if we get scammed by the free lancer ultimately we will be loosing all our deliverable like the hard work we kept to deliver the efforts, all work we did with free lancing will be lost with no pay Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.

The site's gonna act as an escrow so you'll ofc need to do upfront payment but if you get scammed by the freelancer you dont lose money with it
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost
So there will be some sort of cash bond and cryptotask will act like the escrow, am I correct? How are you going to decide about the losing party?

From my understanding, in case of dispute, there are reviewer that will decide if the freelancer done the task in the way should be done or not, in other word, if the reviewers vote for you will get money and if they vote against you then client you win, but you lose nothing just you not get paid for ur job.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Then definitely with this kind of platform maybe that kind of problem will be given a solution. Well, if they are just wise enough maybe they will be paid with good amount.
As i know about freelancer so far your salary at freelancer work depend on both your major and budget of employers. At CryptoTask i think is the seem, you cannot apply a high salary for easy work Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This project has a really great concept and idea for the whole community for the benefits of people around. Yes, it will be a project that will be very beneficial to each one us. It has a great features to attract more people as a decentralized task market. I will really support this project.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
This platform is built for the people who seek to offer their services for a certain amount of award from the users of their services, This platform will create a great network of all the opportunity people can get at one place on this secure platform.
Definitely, which makes everyone of us comfortable to know what is it great services that may offer. Hopefully this project will success since many users as well as investors are looking forward on this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.
There might be some team members behind this project that really not an important to publish their information since they just doing a small job.

Maybe your right but the dev must explain it to the people why there are only 2 members working the project. Or maybe this is just a small project which can only be done by 2 people.
perhaps these two people are the main developers in this project. Although I believe that they need to show us all the employees who participate in the development of the project.
This can also be a part of the project where it is stable and no extra supervisors are required.only two of the best devs are enough.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?
Yes, there are a lot of websites with freelancers today. And choose from them worthy hard. I hope that this will not let you down.
Activity: 518
That's really great idea. We even tried develop the similar ecosystem, but with a bit another token functions. No matter Grin Curiously why it has gained so small amount of investments.

When I click on the button "try platform", metamask appears, is it possible to test without?
You have to proceed with the metamask and you do not require to be panic as it do not harm you, Since CryptoTask is an advanced platform it is amended with Metamask extension. We can even share you more about it.

Metatask is an extension for accessing Ethereum enabled distribution applications or Dapps in your normal chrome browser and as it adds the functionality to the normal browser context, Metatask requires the permission to read and write to any webpage. You can also view the source of Metatask the way you do any chrome extension, or view the source code on Github.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 41
How does this compare to bounty0x?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This project has a really great concept and idea for the whole community for the benefits of people around. Yes, it will be a project that will be very beneficial to each one us. It has a great features to attract more people as a decentralized task market. I will really support this project.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
This platform is built for the people who seek to offer their services for a certain amount of award from the users of their services, This platform will create a great network of all the opportunity people can get at one place on this secure platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

It all depends on how their features turn out to be if they allow listing and people setting their own prices on their jobs then of course there will be under payment I hope they will  be able to control payments
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Crypto task decentralized freelancing market. Blockbench skills leave unnecessary overhead - paying lower fees for customers, which gives it a centralized service: 1-2% compared to 10-20% on centralized platform.
Is this project centralised? If yes, then surely this project will have good benefits in the future. most of the peoples are looking for the cryptos to be centralised and if this project is somehow like this then surely it will help a lot of peoples to gain more attentions towards this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Crypto task decentralized freelancing market. Blockbench skills leave unnecessary overhead - paying lower fees for customers, which gives it a centralized service: 1-2% compared to 10-20% on centralized platform.
Activity: 196
That's really great idea. We even tried develop the similar ecosystem, but with a bit another token functions. No matter Grin Curiously why it has gained so small amount of investments.

When I click on the button "try platform", metamask appears, is it possible to test without?
You have to proceed with the metamask and you do not require to be panic as it do not harm you, Since CryptoTask is an advanced platform it is amended with Metamask extension. We can even share you more about it.
Activity: 252
How will this platform secure that every freelancer will be paid by the person who ask for services? We all know that someone are just using freelancer and get free services by scamming them. How will this platform take action to this?

Nice question mate, I also want to know if their is some apps which can easily to trace your services as this project have provided? Also ,how can we know if the information came from reliable source? Hoping for positive response.
Pages:
Jump to: