Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 37. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.

Tali Rezan, Emba is a crypto currency block chain researcher and advisor, he seems more skilled and over qualified as he can easily shoot the bugs he might just need a supporter but there might be huge freelancers on the field in real then any automatic system is set to meet the calculations and validations to figure out the accessible circuits ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.
Activity: 252
is there a beta website to test the functions of this decentralized project ?   I just want to be sure before I support it; what is the uniqness of this project and what difference them from the most famous centralized freelance websites? 

yep: https://www.cryptotask.org/platform/index.html
I liked your site without excessive advertising, but how does it differ from the centralized one you can explain?

agree, which me need to know what is much more advantage comapre to other. Also, I nedd to know any members of the team especially their background and skills that may rely on this project
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
is there a beta website to test the functions of this decentralized project ?   I just want to be sure before I support it; what is the uniqness of this project and what difference them from the most famous centralized freelance websites? 

why is it just redirecting to metamask do i have to necessary use it or i can choose which wallet to use cause i really dont like that redirecting and also i dont use metamask
Yes, I too don't trust this extension and also don't like using it as it is not user-friendly. They have a great support from people here as they will offer a huge opportunity to the people here to earn by providing their services.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

why is it just redirecting to metamask do i have to necessary use it or i can choose which wallet to use cause i really dont like that redirecting and also i dont use metamask
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost

And then who decides who's the winner and who's the loser?

Hopefully the system isn't gonna be like Mturk where they can destroy your reputation just because
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I am a freelancer and I personally know how difficult to get clients online. Cryptotask can be a good help for fellows like me but is it inly bitcoin as a method of paayment from clients or cash and paypal will also be available.
Absolutely agree with you. Most freelancers do not have a stable work and them is always heavy with search of work. It is very good that such platform will emerge and there will be no problems with that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I am a freelancer and I personally know how difficult to get clients online. Cryptotask can be a good help for fellows like me but is it inly bitcoin as a method of paayment from clients or cash and paypal will also be available.
Why don't you try to use another platform that actually has the same feature as cryptotask to easily known about the feature so well after cryptotask was released.

I think he already using some sites that have same features but are only paying fiat currencies. And this day, applying to an online work really need a very good portfolio.
Activity: 378

I liked your site without excessive advertising, but how does it differ from the centralized one you can explain?
Activity: 278
Merit: 255
🥟Let's earn $WTON and WONTON Airdrop
So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost
Activity: 278
Merit: 255
🥟Let's earn $WTON and WONTON Airdrop

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If it does not reach the hard cap, will the remaining tokens not sold be burned? And the participants who bought the tokens, are these tokens blocked until the end of ICO? Need to validate KYC data?
My opinion is that you can burn the remaining coins. When they reach the hard cover. And of course, no one can say anything.
Activity: 434
I will become really glad if this project will become the First Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market here in the crypto currency community. I can see that there are lots of people looking for this kind of project here in the crypto world. And now, here it comes and I was really looking forward of it and to become successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
waw incredibly you share your experience with this project, it is very helpful with the advice you give. hopefully this project will get better.

Yeah, freelancers will get benefits from it. But I hope that cryptotask will not turn to be more strict because this will lessen active freelancers to support their project, for now let's all hope that this project will become successful.
Activity: 238
This platform will make it very easy for every freelancer to get job and works and also big project will get people to earn money and get jobs.I think they will become a very big website worldwide to provide and get jobs online.Really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
If it does not reach the hard cap, will the remaining tokens not sold be burned? And the participants who bought the tokens, are these tokens blocked until the end of ICO? Need to validate KYC data?
Activity: 196
Is there any bounty campaigns launched for this project? Because I cannot see anything rather than the ICO is live and there social media sites? I think its a good idea if they launch any of bounty campaigns.
We don't know what is the reason why they don't have a bounty program. And it seems they already reach the soft cap so I think they don't need to have a bounty program instead to buy their token.
It makes me understand CryptoTask is full of their own business partners who invest because with out any bounty program, no advertising how the soft cap is reached in a very short time ? It would obviously had a huge network internally to break the records at the foundation level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Cryptotask is going to be a great place for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers and job seekers since they can look for available jobs on this platform.
If Cryptotask really keep their hard working and everyone pay attention at their project more, i will say you are correct. We need a platform like Crypto Task for find out the suitable jobs at blockchain.
Yes, this is a high opportunity project for all the people who are seeking jobs in the field of blockchain and crypto industry. They will also have high payments option for proper service which are provided. This token will get huge demand as the platform is live for use.
Well, if that would be the way then people especially those freelancers will now gain more profits than usual freelancing. It seems this kind of platform is useful to those people who are freelancers that wanted to have better profits and lets see what will be the outcome of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: