Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 661. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my pc has been mining it for 9 days now, and right now it is still worth nothing :-(
right now i wouldn't care if it sold for 0.00005BTC aslong as i got some money back to pay bills
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Yes its true .

Im calculating 135 exe coin a day with 620 kh/s ( 4 Nvidia 750 ti Scrypt-N ) for 0.00757234 BTC a day , and 4.35$ at this moment .
Actually if you just want to mine and dump right away, multipools might be a better option. (I choose a more adventurous path...  Tongue so I won't be able to tell you more about them)

actually, I am still on bitleu... (and fuguecoin, until I reach 200 fc on the pool... was working rather well yesterday, but today the payout are rather small)

i just switched to exe, getting a crappy 292khash/s on my 780
doesnt look like its going to make much, how many BTL do you have now? im sitting at just over the 24k mark
not that much around 12.5k I mine it from time to time.
I think, since my hashing power is not big, I have a better chance at mining coins not (yet) popular (or at launch) than joining the bandwagon and getting close to nothing because of the large net hashrate.

same for me, hit them at launch and then hold onto them, thats what im doing with my Bitleu, damn i hope this exchange gets sorted soon
legendary
Ok understand Smiley , you undermine for deposit coin and wait more profitable .
I think, since my hashing power is not big, I have a better chance at mining coins not (yet) popular (or at launch) than joining the bandwagon and getting close to nothing because of the large net hashrate.
Yes its true .

Im calculating 135 exe coin a day with 620 kh/s ( 4 Nvidia 750 ti Scrypt-N ) for 0.00757234 BTC a day , and 4.35$ at this moment .
Actually if you just want to mine and dump right away, multipools might be a better option. (I choose a more adventurous path...  Tongue so I won't be able to tell you more about them)

actually, I am still on bitleu... (and fuguecoin, until I reach 200 fc on the pool... was working rather well yesterday, but today the payout are rather small)

i just switched to exe, getting a crappy 292khash/s on my 780
doesnt look like its going to make much, how many BTL do you have now? im sitting at just over the 24k mark
Activity: 434
Ok understand Smiley , you undermine for deposit coin and wait more profitable .
legendary
Yes its true .

Yes its true .

legendary
Yes , im read now .

Exchange on https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_exe

How many exe a day with 620 kh/s ? ( scrypt-n half kh/s really ? with 1 750ti i make 300 kh/s in scrypt , in scrypt-n i make 150 , correct ? ) .
something like that... it is rather 45%-48% of scrypt hashrate.
The best way to know is to find an exe pool and look at the statistics of others.
Yes , im read now .

Exchange on https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_exe

How many exe a day with 620 kh/s ? ( scrypt-n half kh/s really ? with 1 750ti i make 300 kh/s in scrypt , in scrypt-n i make 150 , correct ? ) .
It launched probably a month ago.
Ok Cheesy sorry .

And launch now ? .
legendary
I did not understand what you speak .
exe = execoin another scrypt-N coin
I did not understand what you speak .
Actually exe is going up (just noticed that), it is somewhat easier to mine than vertcoin (it is like vertcoin 2 months ago), but it has some potential.

I did look at exe but didn't bother. I'm may try exe instead and just keep some stored away. Will have to get the launch configuration sorted when I get home
legendary
Actually exe is going up (just noticed that), it is somewhat easier to mine than vertcoin (it is like vertcoin 2 months ago), but it has some potential.
I want try vertcoin the best config.bat for Nvidia 750 ti is ? .

cudaminer --algo=scrypt:2048 -l T5x20 -i 0 -C 2 -H 2 -o stratum+tcp://[yourpool]:[port] -O [user.worker]:[pass]

Im go 620 kh/s ( with 4 750 ti ) and make 3 Vertcoin a day . 6$ at this moment .
Hmm doesn't seem like it would be worth it for that.
I think I'm going to start saving every launch configuration that gets posted on here just in case. I have the gpucoin launch configuration.

Will have to think about what to go to now
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

Is this how cuda should start on fuguie and heavy coin , or may be this is the cause of my high cpu usage 50%?
Please help me out to figure it out or it is normal to have this cpu usage when 6 x 750 are on board?
legendary
What's the launch configuration for vertcoin again on a 780?

And what pool seems to run best? I'm going to switch over to it tonight
Same as GPUC
I would suggest p2pool. (most of the vertcoin pool I knew have closed...)
You won't get any payout for a while (the time needed to find a first share), but after that you should get a pretty regular payout.
But don't expect much, it is of the order of 1~2VTC a day...
Jump to: