Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 663. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
How many fc day with 400 mh/s ?

roughly about 576.00 FC  or about 0.0132 BTC is todays xchange rate
How many fc day with 400 mh/s ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys what am i doing wrong , i mine fuguecoin with 6x750ti but i can only get 85000khs/s per card is this normal , i see people are doing 85000000.khs , why my result is so low , on scrypt i get what i should?
Any suggestions?
No idea how people are getting those insanely high numbers. I suspect it to be inaccurate. The 85000kh/s is roughly what I get on my 750Tis. 85000-95000kh/s.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Guys what am i doing wrong , i mine fuguecoin with 6x750ti but i can only get 85000khs/s per card is this normal , i see people are doing 85000000.khs , why my result is so low , on scrypt i get what i should?
Any suggestions?
Activity: 73
Hello cbuchner1, thanks for the great work on cudaminer and ccminer!

I'm running a 750ti in w64 and would like to compile a version running compute 3.5, but I'm unable to successfully compile curl. Your precompiled dependencies from Mega are impossible to download, been trying for days now and always get "temporary error, retrying". Any chance you could upload the dependencies somewhere else, like Google Drive or anywhere more reliable than Mega?

Btw my hvc performance has dropped a bit from v0.1 to v0.2: from ~4.5mhs to ~3.9mhs..
On ccminer 0.2, it randomly drops hashrate and power usage, but continues running on all my GPUs. Some of them go from 95mh/s down to 4mh/s. I am not sure what is causing this. Maybe an unstable overclock? I can't seem to figure out which card is blowing up though. Whenever it goes down it seems to impact all of my GPU's hashrates with some being hit ultra hard. Any thoughts? Thanks.

2 rigs of 4x750Ti.
Activity: 20
Aahh vardiff, exactly what it is, never knew about that before. I'm running Windows 64 bit on  both machines and have tried both versions and both crash. Have only tried -a heavy and only on HeavyCoinpool.com one has 4x750ti and one has 1x660 to and 1x750 ti
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I am having a few issues.   The new version of ccminer is crashing on me every time I run it so I'm stuck using 0.1

With v0.1, when I mine at HeavyCoinpool.com it starts out getting 5 or 6 accepted per second, and gradually slows down. Any idea what would cause this?

1) what OS? 32bit or 64bit build of ccminer?

2) VARDIFF?
Activity: 20
I am having a few issues.   The new version of ccminer is crashing on me every time I run it so I'm stuck using 0.1

With v0.1, when I mine at HeavyCoinpool.com it starts out getting 5 or 6 accepted per second, and gradually slows down. Any idea what would cause this?
ccMiner v0.2 now supports pools with fuguecoin (like dwarfpool) and has a nice boost for Fermi and Maxwell owners.

https://github.com/cbuchner1/ccminer/releases/tag/v0.2

Christian

Guys Smiley

The best config .bat for fuguecoin ? with Nvidia 750 ti Thanks .
Activity: 280
At last, for rotoCoin, what a shit launch that was:
Code:
[2014-03-22 02:23:07] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 267.89 khash/s (yay!!!)

Wow, you're so lucky? Solomine or with pool? Still no pool available, right?
Solomine, with my single GTX780 and CPU (2600k @ 4.2GHz)
Lets see if they get value...

Ok, I'm still waiting for the source. I only have Linux Cheesy. Lucky you. IPO price for 1 ROTO = 0.034 BTC Wink.

That rate at which the diff jumped was insane on roto.  I have no idea why this coin is so popular.  45 mins after actual launch the diff was well into triple digits on scrypt n...
I solved the problem with the crash and lost of power while running on fugue256.
It was related to the use of shared memory that you have introduced.
I modified the code so that it runs without it and recompiled and now it runs flawlessly as before.
Now I don't understand why nobody else had the problem.

The feature which is supposed to make the card working at 100% doesn't seem to work.
(In anycase, it would have very little chance on my card, since the boost is disabled in the bios).
But running to instance of ccminer seems to work well.
Flawlessly as in same hashrate?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I solved the problem with the crash and lost of power while running on fugue256.
It was related to the use of shared memory that you have introduced.
I modified the code so that it runs without it and recompiled and now it runs flawlessly as before.
Now I don't understand why nobody else had the problem.

The feature which is supposed to make the card working at 100% doesn't seem to work.
(In anycase, it would have very little chance on my card, since the boost is disabled in the bios).
But running to instance of ccminer seems to work well.
ccMiner v0.2 now supports pools with fuguecoin (like dwarfpool) and has a nice boost for Fermi and Maxwell owners.

Christian

Christian,
  am liking the new ccminer, definitely a boost from v0.1 with my 750ti's  Grin   you had mentioned 500mhs mining FC with 6x750ti not overclocked... was this actually achieved on a rig with risers?  i can't get close to 500 unless i overclock..  anyhow, big improvement nonetheless!  i just sent you 2ltc for your efforts.  great work!
Try restarting. Not sure why, but restarting sometimes makes a huge difference for my hashrates on v0.2.
Activity: 19

Christian

Christian,
  am liking the new ccminer, definitely a boost from v0.1 with my 750ti's  Grin   you had mentioned 500mhs mining FC with 6x750ti not overclocked... was this actually achieved on a rig with risers?  i can't get close to 500 unless i overclock..  anyhow, big improvement nonetheless!  i just sent you 2ltc for your efforts.  great work!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Ok, I'm still waiting for the source. I only have Linux Cheesy. Lucky you. IPO price for 1 ROTO = 0.034 BTC Wink.
For the 90 minutes launch delay, I guess 2 hours are somewhat worth it... if they ever reach that price...

Lol diff is 80 and my 10Mhs need 12hours to get your 2 coins. Wink Congrat dude. I'm out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For the 90 minutes launch delay, I guess 2 hours are somewhat worth it... if they ever reach that price...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
At last, for rotoCoin, what a shit launch that was:
Code:
[2014-03-22 02:23:07] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 267.89 khash/s (yay!!!)

Wow, you're so lucky? Solomine or with pool? Still no pool available, right?
Solomine, with my single GTX780 and CPU (2600k @ 4.2GHz)
Lets see if they get value...

Activity: 28
is the CudaMiner master branch broken atm.? I'm getting an error when compiling under ubuntu 13.10:

Code:
g++  -g -O2 -pthread -L/usr/local/cuda/lib64  -o cudaminer cudaminer-cpu-miner.o cudaminer-util.o wrapnvml.o cudaminer-sha2.o cudaminer-scrypt.o cudaminer-maxcoin.o cudaminer-blakecoin.o cudaminer-sha3.o cudaminer-scrypt-jane.o salsa_kernel.o sha256.o keccak.o blake.o cudaminer-blake.o fermi_kernel.o kepler_kernel.o test_kernel.o nv_kernel.o nv_kernel2.o titan_kernel.o -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lcurl compat/jansson/libjansson.a -lpthread  -lcudart -fopenmp -lcrypto -lssl  -lcrypto -lssl
/usr/bin/ld: wrapnvml.o: undefined reference to symbol 'dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

A -l dl or -ldl (??)  linker option in the Makefile.am might help  (don't forget ./autogen.sh afterwards)

cudaminer_LDFLAGS       = $(PTHREAD_FLAGS) @CUDA_LDFLAGS@ -l
cudaminer_LDFLAGS       = $(PTHREAD_FLAGS) @CUDA_LDFLAGS@ -ld
cudaminer_LDFLAGS       = $(PTHREAD_FLAGS) @CUDA_LDFLAGS@ -ldl

none of them worked Sad

Are you cross compiling or anything unusual?
What do you get if you list your system libraries, libdl.so and libdl.a should be part of your Linux install, hrere's a listing on my CentOS 6.5 box:
orion - johns:/home/johns/cudaminer/mine % ls -al /lib/libdl*
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 17892 Nov 21 15:13 /lib/libdl-2.12.so
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root    13 Feb 27 22:28 /lib/libdl.so.2 -> libdl-2.12.so
orion - johns:/home/johns/cudaminer/mine % ls -al /lib64/libdl*
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 22536 Nov 21 15:38 /lib64/libdl-2.12.so
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root    13 Feb 27 14:16 /lib64/libdl.so.2 -> libdl-2.12.so

Jump to: