Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 660. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
So, what is faster? A 750Ti or a 760?

Something else... how do you undervolt Nvidia cards?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
if you are using MSI AB, you might get a message telling that the beta will expire soon before it actually apply the OC and if you don't acknowledge it, MSI AB doesn't start.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I'm having issues with ccminer 0.2 mining HVC, fugue seems to be alright.

Can't get my cards to reach their former performance figures lately, barely touching 10mh/s with both the 750ti and the 780. (used to be at 16mhs)

wth?

Reboot didn't fix it, and 0.1 (althought slightly faster) is nowhere near what it used to output.

Any ideas?

Were the cards O/C-ed? If yes, check if it remained overclocked?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I'm having issues with ccminer 0.2 mining HVC, fugue seems to be alright.

Can't get my cards to reach their former performance figures lately, barely touching 10mh/s with both the 750ti and the 780. (used to be at 16mhs)

wth?

Reboot didn't fix it, and 0.1 (althought slightly faster) is nowhere near what it used to output.

Any ideas?
Activity: 938
Someone sold 20k Fuguecoin at nxt-e.com. Our Christian decides to cash out?  Huh

Ok, it is not Christian. Mr dga has decided to cash out. Thanks for the warning.
legendary
It's not really an issue, cudaminer reacts much faster than cgminer, and on that matter I would prefer that cgminer reacts a bit faster when a connection is lost.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Doesn't happen with AMD at that same moment BTW, the coin switch does.

the coin switch happens at the game time the AMD drops out, or the Nvidia? that bit didn't make much sense to me

The random 0% GPU load I was talking about only happens with cudaminer, not any other miner. The coin switch (and associated 0% gpu load) happens for both, of course.

Thanks tachyon_john, this is exactly my problem. So if it happens with Wafflepool, Tompool and Blackcoinpool, it might be some issue in the cudaminer code too Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm trying out my luck at multipools, but I've run into a small problem: Sometimes, at random, the GPU drops to 0% usage. I can't find any particular reason for this, it isn't a switch to another coin or something the like. It happens with Tompool and on the beta Blackcoinpool. Does anyone run into the same problems as me?

I have been seeing this on wafflepool recently.  In my case, this occurs for periods ranging from 5 seconds, up to as long as 3 minutes.  I hadn't observed this behavior until wafflepool changed their stratum code about a week back, but I now see it happen about 6 times per hour.  I sent protocol logs and idle info to the wafflepool guys and they are looking into it.  Some other NVIDIA users have seen the same issue at wafflepool, but I hadn't previously heard of anything like this going on with other pools.  The wafflepool guys are looking into potentially tweaking their stratum code, but I haven't heard anything concrete yet.
legendary
If solo mining, does your wallet have to be completely synced before solo mining works?

I keep getting json error.

yes it does

Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

the coin switch happens at the game time the AMD drops out, or the Nvidia? that bit didn't make much sense to me
Activity: 644
I'm trying out my luck at multipools, but I've run into a small problem: Sometimes, at random, the GPU drops to 0% usage. I can't find any particular reason for this, it isn't a switch to another coin or something the like. It happens with Tompool and on the beta Blackcoinpool. Does anyone run into the same problems as me?
If solo mining, does your wallet have to be completely synced before solo mining works?

yes it does
legendary

Activity: 938
crowncoin the new fuguecoin  Grin
everlasting instamine
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526279.new#new

Perfect coin for our Lord, Christian the lone solominer  Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
feedback: 5x750Ti (evga sc non-overclocked) ubuntu13.10 @ ccminer0.2 mining fugue = 484MH
Activity: 676
Strange thing i noticed when minig fuguie on my 6x750ti rig , only one card shows that it uses 260mb of its memory , others are not using any memory. Why is that?

Is one of the cards doing the display?
Yes but one card has different usage of memory depends on what i am mining. Now with minig vert it uses 1700mb ram and minig fuguie is 300mb , it is not the dysplay . If ii use the onboard video , what ram then cudaminer would use . I think we have an use here with cudaminer uses only one cards memory. I will try all with single cudaminer for a gpu .
Activity: 812
Stupid btctalk, needs a multi quote...shittiest forum ever.

Anyway:

780+750ti for vert: cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt:2048 -i 0 -l T12x20,T10x16 -H 2 -m 1 -b 4096 -o stratum+tcp://pool.verters.com:3333 -u ivanlabrie.1 -p x

That's good for 344 and 150kh/s respectively at 1267mhz and 1305mhz.

I'm still mining fugue, I'm getting way more than 133 per day, the guy who quoted me didn't read the whole post.
I mined for like 5-6 hours last night, will leave it mining 24/7 now.
Did you made your sell yesterday ?
Until there is an exchange, there is not much to do... That's the problem

nope, the guy hasn't logged back in since posting the buy order. He does have over 20 posts so i am hoping he wasn't just messing about
legendary
my pc has been mining it for 9 days now, and right now it is still worth nothing :-(
right now i wouldn't care if it sold for 0.00005BTC aslong as i got some money back to pay bills
Did you made your sell yesterday ?
Until there is an exchange, there is not much to do... That's the problem
Jump to: