Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 113. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I love Bittrex

ok , you can ask Bittrex add cure to exchange list.
Bittrex is a good exchange too.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 50
bter have a voting list now : https://bter.com/voting
please ask bter add qora to voting list:   http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Without reading back through pages of this thread.. have there been any recent developments on CureCoin? Just wondering why net hash has recently increased 10x.

We've got a few things in the works, we'll be announcing some cool stuff soon. Like, in the next week. Smiley

I like cool stuff! Bring it!
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
We've got a few things in the works, we'll be announcing some cool stuff soon. Like, in the next week. Smiley

Good to hear!  Thanks for the update.
Activity: 89
BTC|Waves
waiting for that too  Grin
Activity: 33
waiting for that  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Without reading back through pages of this thread.. have there been any recent developments on CureCoin? Just wondering why net hash has recently increased 10x.

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I always thought that Curecoin will be amazing and yet the price has crashed and no one is trading?
Any explanation to that? Apologies if this has been covered but is curecoin a deadcoin noin now from an economical perspective I mean...
legendary

We've been folding for a while now
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1: to resync works with GPU's (99.99%) Im runing process lasso and sets a watchdog of CPU time 1% at 300 sec to terminate process - WORKS!
2: to get stable system and no FAIL GPU's I set the motherboard VGA graphis as the main graphic.
3: Set the motherboard PCIe version 2 to gain stability.
4: Using stock bios on GPU's

//Aboy68
Technical report: I have had 2 computers with FAIL GPU's, they did report NaN "Not a Number" error and ended with a 'RED' FAIL status of that GPU. I have tried to set my motherboard VGA graphic as main graphic and since then the GPU is working FINE! Now 24h of sucess.

When you do so the information about the GPU like temperature and MHz are blocked out from Windows, but with folding there is no issue with not having that information because the GPU's are not running warm.

YES! Now 100% of my GPUs are running fine and are producing 130000 to 150000 PPD each. AMD 280x cards.

//Aboy68
Did get more Minted coins today! The minted coins are they regularly like every day or are they depending on when your coins came in to the wallet. What should we expect?

//Aboy68

Are you talking about the "PoF" (Proof of Stake) blocks? If so, those are usually 30 days after the staking coins first entered your wallet Smiley

Yepp, thanks.
//Aboy68
legendary
Did get more Minted coins today! The minted coins are they regularly like every day or are they depending on when your coins came in to the wallet. What should we expect?

//Aboy68

Are you talking about the "PoF" (Proof of Stake) blocks? If so, those are usually 30 days after the staking coins first entered your wallet Smiley

//Aboy68
To run statistics in PPD are not the best way to show your performance.
Like these couple of day the performance have degraded if you count PPD, but what I can see. everybodys points have gone down.
It would be better to get a graf with your % of curecoin folding to check if you are doing what your hardware should do.

If someone handy reads this and have time and energy it would be nice to have  Cheesy
A graf like http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com in % and but on the curecoin webpage.... related to our share of coins.

//Aboy68

Hey Aboy68, PPLNS was adjusted a while ago to make payouts more reflective of daily performance, but it seems some people's payouts are still lower than they expected. Unfortunately Cygnus-XI has some IRL stuff to deal with these next few days, but we'll be looking into it more shortly. However, did you notice recently that the payouts have been closer to what you're expecting?

The last two days have been closer to expected. I hope it stays like that.

Thanks.
//Aboy68
legendary
legendary
Like these couple of day the performance have degraded if you count PPD, but what I can see. everybodys points have gone down.
It would be better to get a graf with your % of curecoin folding to check if you are doing what your hardware should do.

If someone handy reads this and have time and energy it would be nice to have  Cheesy
A graf like http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com in % and but on the curecoin webpage.... related to our share of coins.

//Aboy68

Hey Aboy68, PPLNS was adjusted a while ago to make payouts more reflective of daily performance, but it seems some people's payouts are still lower than they expected. Unfortunately Cygnus-XI has some IRL stuff to deal with these next few days, but we'll be looking into it more shortly. However, did you notice recently that the payouts have been closer to what you're expecting?

//Aboy68
Jump to: