Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 156. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
does anybody knows how many curecoins can one 280x earn per day?
A 280x does about 120K PPD, which is currently approx 4.5 cure.

WOW! I've only been able to manage 120k with four 7950's. I NEED a new CPU!

Are you using 14.4 drivers?  All my AMD rigs use G1620 Celerons, and ran like crap with 13.12 while folding because the CPU was pegged at 100% all the time.  With 14.4, it'll peg at startup, then once it's actually folding it runs fine, about 23% CPU usage on a 4x 280x rig, for instance.

I honestly think I'm still on the 12.8 Drivers. If it ain't broke don't fix it right? Mining scrypt for months on end. I'll give this a shot too. Thanks Croak.

EDIT: Yup, 12.8, Updating now.
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I have 4 7950's and have been getting abysmal payouts.  I only have a dual core processor so I would assume I'm bottle necking BIG TIME, would it be possible to mine with 2 GPU's and Fold with the other two without bottle necking my CPU?

It depends how much CPU the mining with 2 uses. If it uses for example 40% of your CPU then you could only fold with one. I would just upgrade my CPU to quad core.

Thanks a lot man! What would you estimate my PPD to be with a quad core and 4 7950's? Like I said above, I'm only getting ~109K PPD now.

i have 4 x 7950 with only g2020 cpu on that rig over 240k most days....

also how LONG does it take for curecoins requested from cryptobullionpool take? most pools its instant when you request it??
I have 4 7950's and have been getting abysmal payouts.  I only have a dual core processor so I would assume I'm bottle necking BIG TIME, would it be possible to mine with 2 GPU's and Fold with the other two without bottle necking my CPU?

It depends how much CPU the mining with 2 uses. If it uses for example 40% of your CPU then you could only fold with one. I would just upgrade my CPU to quad core.

Thanks a lot man! What would you estimate my PPD to be with a quad core and 4 7950's? Like I said above, I'm only getting ~109K PPD now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi. So far I've completed 6 WUs for the Curecoin F@H team. I haven't been credited with any coins. It's been over 24 hours since I completed my first WU. My cryptobullionpools account has exactly the same user name as my Curecoin F@H account including the right capitalization. I created this account just before I started folding. Is something wrong or should I wait more?

Make !@#$%^&* SURE you have the proper team entered.  Not on the Curecoin team (224497) , you're just charity folding.    Smiley

Yes I'm on the right team and my cryptobullionpools account has the exact same Username, heres my stanford page

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Honeydew

and screenshot

It's been like 3-4 days now, I paused my folding and I'm mining another coin until I see curecoins credited  Tongue

It should get their in a few days. When you go to cryptobullionpools.com does it show anything at all. If it does you'll be paid within 24 hours. If it doesn't does Stanford's folding website (not the web client but the actual donor rankings) show you as having points. If it does you'll be paid within 48 hours.
I have 4 7950's and have been getting abysmal payouts.  I only have a dual core processor so I would assume I'm bottle necking BIG TIME, would it be possible to mine with 2 GPU's and Fold with the other two without bottle necking my CPU?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Are you using 14.4 drivers?  All my AMD rigs use G1620 Celerons, and ran like crap with 13.12 while folding because the CPU was pegged at 100% all the time.  With 14.4, it'll peg at startup, then once it's actually folding it runs fine, about 23% CPU usage on a 4x 280x rig, for instance.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
What is your settings if i may ask ? i dont seem to be getting that. Thank you
I didn't have to change anything on my 280x. It has been working like this out-of-the-box, using FAHCore 0x17.

I am running it along an intel core i7 3rd gen with a core per gpu free + 1 extra for computer use (but it already had the same PPD with auto detect on CPU cores).
Activity: 290

What is your settings if i may ask ? i dont seem to be getting that. Thank you

Curecoin has been added to the voting list on coinpayments.net. Vote for Curecoin on the following page:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

1 vote allowed per person for the small price of BTC0.001! All the BTC collected will be donated to charity, so there is no excuse not to vote.

It is time to get this thing moving and get some active stores!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Yup I would do that. Just go to f@hcontrol -> configure -> slots and remove 2 gpus.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have went through this with 290x's. Downclock them to 947 core clock, like 290's if you are getting 99% stuck. I do not know why, but it works. Do not delete WU's, just restart the machine. This has worked for me.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
New version:

What to look at when folding:

1: TPF is the time it takes to fold 1%, when you start folding you need to wait until 1% are fold before you get the numbers right for TPF.
2: If you get a work that stalls with 99.99% then you need to put the folding slot for that work in to "On Idle" and then delete the work that fails.
2: If you get a work that stalls with 99.99% - Just pause them, then once paused, click Finish or Fold, and pay attention to the log...you'll see it's just a sync issue, and once paused and restarted, the logs eventually show it folding properly again, at the correct percentage of completion, even if the main display does not reflect that actual proper % for some time.
3: If you get a RED GPU that are "Fail" the you need to do the "On Idle" and restart and change BIOS settings PCIe type to gen2.
4: Your GPU's need to have original BIOS, no changes!
5: To setup a stable system you need the same numbers of CPU compared to GPU's, 4 GPU's ea 4 GPU's!!!!!!!!!
6: To make a number of minimal numbers of STAL's you need to change the motherboard PCI'e type to Gen2, change it in the motherboard BIOS.
7: Please use AMD drivers version 14.4 (People say it produces more points) (of coarse if you have AMD cards like 280x).
8: Put the folding power to FULL in the FAHControl software.
9: Check you indentity! It's case sensitive.
        Use the same on the folding pool: www.cryptobullionpools.com
        There are only ONE pool to use when you are folding, ASICS have the usual pools......working side by side, no competititon!
        The homepage stats are lagging, not much usable info on that page except for you latest ranging in payout.
         And your settings about payout adress etc...
         It's not like a ordinary Scrypt pool page.
10: Check that you are folding with team 224497.
11: Power consumtion compared to Scrypt are less then 50% Smiley -> lower noise and heat -> longer lifetime of the GPU!

Smiley Curecoin are COOL and HEALTHY Smiley

I have 24*280x GPU's and they are producing around 3500000 points every day now!
    My stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=656893
    On every computer I have default workers that are made when I install the folding software, 4 GPU's and 1 CPU, no changes!!!!
    I have USB3.0 raiser cables on every GPU.
    My TPF's are 6 to 9 minutes. And they are all ok.
    When I did have 2 CPU's on 4 GPU's I only did have problems, now when I have 4CPU's on 4 GPU's all works fine! Smiley

This is mandatory points 1,2,3,5,6
When you have your updated TPF's you can calculate your PPD on this page:
      http://www.linuxforge.net/bonuscalc2.php

You only get your PPD registered when a work is done and uploaded.
    Yes your PPD's for the works you delete are gone in space!
My experience is that payout is lagging 48h, wait and you get your coins! No problemas!!!
    I have started 3 users and there are newer a problem with the payout.

Stat pages:
    http://curecoin.net/index.php/inside-curecoin/stats
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
            Search your name here (After 48h+)

Happy folding Smiley
//Aboy68
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I put all of the coins I want to hold onto in specific and separate addresses for minting purposes. Now I want to send a small amount from my other address. How do I make sure it doesn't touch the minting addresses?

We could do with coin control like other wallets.
Jump to: