Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 176. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

live longer are you sure??? do your stats correctly ^^,

Definitely live longer - life expectancies have gone from the 30 years they used to be at to 80 years +
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Any further plans about this coin?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Man, 30 bananas a day is nonsense...10% protein? yikes, 800grs carbs and 30grs of protein and 3200kcal is not a good idea imho.
Potassium overdose, lots of problems waiting to emerge (endocrynic stuff, loss of muscle mass, just to name a few).

Source: do some research before following cult like bro-science fads...(and I'm a vegetarian, but mainly cause I like animals and don't want them to suffer, not cause of some pseudo-political or philosophical thing).

Let's get back on topic...thx.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
WTF is up with everyone stomping on free speech ?

"Free Speech" is not the "right" to go into threads and talk about something different and off topic, and asking you not to is not "stomping on free speech."

It's bad behavior, plain and simple. Take your snakeoil juice elsewhere.

I am on topic. The subject specifically mentions curing cancer.

What has F@H accomplished in all these years ? Last I checked, 9 of 10 cancer patients die from the treatment, not the disease.

The rawfoodist vegan, naturpathic movement has budded into a revolution ! It will not be long before we achieve critical mass.

What will the prescription junkies at big pharma do for a living when their patients learn to become and stay healthy ?

"You know what they call alternative medicine that works? Medicine."

Fruit n veggies aren't just for salads anymore ! Cheesy

professional tends to keep quiet about it or use their authority to stop it(even lying it's all not true) if it threatens their financial gain ^^ you know what i mean

That and now that I know about the IPO, I SMELL FISH.
professional tends to keep quiet about it or use their authority to stop it(even lying it's all not true) if it threatens their financial gain ^^ you know what i mean

Yeah, those sneaky cancer-loving doctors...

THIS thread is about a project using THIS method to advance research. If you don't believe it, that's your choice, but keep it out of THIS thread. It's not for your (or the other poster's) theories, it's for CureCoin and Folding@Home.

Not derailing things is basic politeness.

Are you hoping to find a cure or pad your ego ?

I used to fold until I realized that F@H is nothing more than a false hope and a self righteous ego trip for most involved.

Who needs WUs when you have carrot n mango juice ! Grin

Free speech means you can say whatever you want and we can reply however we want. More so it is only in public places - this forum is not a public place, it has restrictions on spamming for example.

We want to find a cure - I don't get how us contradicting your alternative cures where you made great claims without any back has anything to do with your egos. If you don't want to fold fine if you do we would love to have you but your false hope and self righteous claims have no backing.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

THIS thread is about a project using THIS method to advance research. If you don't believe it, that's your choice, but keep it out of THIS thread. It's not for your (or the other poster's) theories, it's for CureCoin and Folding@Home.

you derailed first ^^, so pot calling the kettle black? it's just a reply from your post XD

on topic yeah helping research to improve things is great i'm figuring my way on how to do the folding ^^,
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

To clarify for anyone interested, we are not involved at all in the Cinnicoin project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

So I recommend you start your own thread so nothing can get deleted.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I used to fold until I realized that F@H is nothing more than a false hope and a self righteous ego trip for most involved.

Yea all that stuff you're taking is messing with your thought process.
Activity: 308
So glad I got out early with only 10% loss.
Activity: 75

"Free Speech" is not the "right" to go into threads and talk about something different and off topic, and asking you not to is not "stomping on free speech."

It's bad behavior, plain and simple. Take your snakeoil juice elsewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

Hey Stedsm, you entered the team number wrong! http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Stedsm You put 2244970 rather than 224497.

DUH Embarrassed  I made the correction in the client,anything else I should do..

Nope, give me a CUR address and I'll send you a few coins for your un-credited WUs. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

Hey Stedsm, you entered the team number wrong! http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Stedsm You put 2244970 rather than 224497.

DUH Embarrassed  I made the correction in the client,anything else I should do..
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Why are the public wallet addresses that hold all the premines not listed on the OP yet? i mean even aurora coin knew this was essential to giving some confidence to miners/folders.

I'm almost certain it was posted in this thread already, if not the first post.

And to note, it's a community bounty for a logo because it's the community who wanted a new one. The devs didn't request it, the people did.

This - though maybe someone can find them and ask cygnus to post them on the OP.
Activity: 75
Why are the public wallet addresses that hold all the premines not listed on the OP yet? i mean even aurora coin knew this was essential to giving some confidence to miners/folders.

I'm almost certain it was posted in this thread already, if not the first post.

And to note, it's a community bounty for a logo because it's the community who wanted a new one. The devs didn't request it, the people did.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
We've raised a bounty of 150CURE for a new logo/coin image, that's 0.585BTC at current prices! (0.0039 at poloniex).  That's an excellent bounty.  We need to drum up some more awareness about the bounty.  Maybe a dedicated thread about it here in the altcoin section?  Entrants could post their entries in the thread and we can provide feedback there, to help keep the thread visible and to encourage more entrants.

Edit:  I'm creating another thread for this now.

what? this is the stuff the 3% premine should be covering right?

One would think the dev funds from the premine should definitely cover this but the the devs didn't go ahead and create the bounty, so the community stepped up to get things done more quickly.  The Dev funds should pay for this, but we needed to get things moving.  One of the devs pledged 100CURE to the bounty, he didn't say if that was from the dev fund or from his personal holdings.  Anyway the funds are there and the either way the logo contest can go proceed.

Hmmm yeah well the community is cool for doing it but still, this is what the dev fund is for really.

Jump to: