Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 179. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I've edited my post already, seems like I was off.

This kind of information should be public and written in the main thread (so we won't have to guess),
I see few different opinions about the amount of BTC that was raised.

Anyway after understanding the price history including the IPO stage - I pulled my buy order and will wait for a major dump to occur.
If it won't occur I guess the ship was already sailed without me  Wink

Same here, I bought 50 CURE at 0.031 last night and now after reading the whole IPO thing I decided to take the loss and sold for 0.028

Well that was just silly.

Can't trust this coin if the OP doesn't have incredibly important information like an IPO that sold CURE at 0.0001.

Look come into the IRC yes im not posting it cause clearly you cant read the front page. we will answer questions there. Next read the front page again there are LINKS to click on.. stating were every single coin went towards.....

but because im nice here you go.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvPoRrj3QF5sdGlxUzdKVVgyaWZvZGlaT195OEFKZmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

That just adds to the confusion.

Anyway already dumped what I had so I have no more interest in this thread. Good luck with your coin.

No worries, thanks for helping tank the price though, appreciate that.  Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

This kind of information should be public and written in the main thread (so we won't have to guess),

Anyway after understanding the price history including the IPO stage - I pulled my buy order and will wait for a major dump to occur.

Same here, I bought 50 CURE at 0.031 last night and now after reading the whole IPO thing I decided to take the loss and sold for 0.028

Can't trust this coin if the OP doesn't have incredibly important information like an IPO that sold CURE at 0.0001.

Look come into the IRC yes im not posting it cause clearly you cant read the front page. we will answer questions there. Next read the front page again there are LINKS to click on.. stating were every single coin went towards.....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvPoRrj3QF5sdGlxUzdKVVgyaWZvZGlaT195OEFKZmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

That just adds to the confusion.

Anyway already dumped what I had so I have no more interest in this thread. Good luck with your coin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
You guys do realize the Dev has also said the coins are paid out a little at a time. OVER TIME> allowing everything to still grow... also if you guys do not know how investments work.. the people in the beggining always gain big profit. in any investment matter. Infact most global elites will not invest unless they get 10-100 times their profit. keep that in mind. there not going to be sold because of how rare they are going to be. PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU DUMP YOUR COIN BECAUSE THEY GOT IN TO LATE AND NOW CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY 10k WORTH....
As always have a nice day. keep folding we did 184m ppd yesterday nice work guys.

Hey Fifth, rumor has it you speced-out an awesome build around $10k for folding for fun, and I missed it! What kind of build were you talking about?

Also folding is going incredibly well Cheesy

Only the best workserver around. according to stats and F@H it will make around 36m ppd for around 10k$ but i still need to build it and test b4 i can say it will actually pull those numbers ha.

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
You guys do realize the Dev has also said the coins are paid out a little at a time. OVER TIME> allowing everything to still grow... also if you guys do not know how investments work.. the people in the beggining always gain big profit. in any investment matter. Infact most global elites will not invest unless they get 10-100 times their profit. keep that in mind. there not going to be sold because of how rare they are going to be. PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU DUMP YOUR COIN BECAUSE THEY GOT IN TO LATE AND NOW CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY 10k WORTH....
As always have a nice day. keep folding we did 184m ppd yesterday nice work guys.

Hey Fifth, rumor has it you speced-out an awesome build around $10k for folding for fun, and I missed it! What kind of build were you talking about?

Also folding is going incredibly well Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
We've raised a bounty of 150CURE for a new logo/coin image, that's 0.585BTC at current prices! (0.0039 at poloniex).  That's an excellent bounty.  We need to drum up some more awareness about the bounty.  Maybe a dedicated thread about it here in the altcoin section?  Entrants could post their entries in the thread and we can provide feedback there, to help keep the thread visible and to encourage more entrants.

Edit:  I'm creating another thread for this now.

what? this is the stuff the 3% premine should be covering right?

One would think the dev funds from the premine should definitely cover this but the the devs didn't go ahead and create the bounty, so the community stepped up to get things done more quickly.  The Dev funds should pay for this, but we needed to get things moving.  One of the devs pledged 100CURE to the bounty, he didn't say if that was from the dev fund or from his personal holdings.  Anyway the funds are there and the either way the logo contest can go proceed.

The 100 CUR is from my personal holdings.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are doing a real significance and great things? I really hope this is true!

Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It is known how folding points will be exchanged into curecoins? I mean exchange rate or sth

Currently, the folding pool pays out a certain amount of Curecoins per day, right now 7488 coins. The PPD represents the points that you earned in the last 24 hours, and is used in calculating the distribution. Say, for example, that all Curecoin folders combined folded 10,000,000 Points yesterday, and you folded 100,000. You would get 1% of that day's payout, which would account for 74.88 CUR. Smiley

how many each did the 1 btc investors get?

10,000 coins - pretty steep compared to where it is right now but that investment was months and months ago so they did have significant risk. Plus there were only like 10 BTC total of investments or less. So basically 15 days worth of mining coins were given to investors.
Just to stop the FUD before it gets going, already seeing people screaming DUMP INCOMING on the Poloniex troll box, claiming 50k Curecoin floating around worth 25x the IPO value.
i was ready to search for this post to Smiley... cheers for clarify .

I did the same research 30 minutes ago  Wink

Can anyone please tell me how many BTC's were raised during the IPO?

And how many CureCoins were given for each BTC?

thanks.

Each BTC received 10000 curecoins. I don't really know how many btc were invested in total but seeing as I heard there were around 54000 Cure for the donators I'm guessing the amount of BTC donated was 54BTC

So currently there are ~54000 Curecoins that can be sold for ~X25 profit (1350 BTC! ) ?

I'll pass this one  Tongue

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
It is known how folding points will be exchanged into curecoins? I mean exchange rate or sth

Currently, the folding pool pays out a certain amount of Curecoins per day, right now 7488 coins. The PPD represents the points that you earned in the last 24 hours, and is used in calculating the distribution. Say, for example, that all Curecoin folders combined folded 10,000,000 Points yesterday, and you folded 100,000. You would get 1% of that day's payout, which would account for 74.88 CUR. Smiley

10,000 coins - pretty steep compared to where it is right now but that investment was months and months ago so they did have significant risk. Plus there were only like 10 BTC total of investments or less. So basically 15 days worth of mining coins were given to investors.
Just to stop the FUD before it gets going, already seeing people screaming DUMP INCOMING on the Poloniex troll box, claiming 50k Curecoin floating around worth 25x the IPO value.

I did the same research 30 minutes ago  Wink

Can anyone please tell me how many BTC's were raised during the IPO?

And how many CureCoins were given for each BTC?

thanks.

Each BTC received 10000 curecoins. I don't really know how many btc were invested in total but seeing as I heard there were around 54000 Cure for the donators I'm guessing the amount of BTC donated was 54BTC

So currently there are ~54000 Curecoins that can be sold for ~X25 profit (1350 BTC! ) ?

I'll pass this one  Tongue
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

You cannot imagine how low people can go in the poloniex trollbox, CureCoin is a registered company, A Trademark has been filed, They are working in conjunction with Stanford Dump Incoming ? Negative. Why ? It would jeopardise the cancer research.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If 54 btc was raised we should be set to have most bounties paid and covered. I somehow missed the IPO for this coin I really wish I hadn't.

Since as there wasn't really an IPO, just a call for donations with a possible ROI and that this call for donations was about 7-8 months ago I'm not suprised you missed it Tongue
And because of the long time these funds were 'stuck' in this volatile market which is the crypto-currency world I'd say the ROI is pretty damn fair.

PS: please note I wasn't one of those donators

Ah thank you for clearing that up haha! Based on my little 3 gpu mining rig I'll mine around 2 coins a day folding it looks like. This coin is undervalued....by a lot.

No problem Smiley, I think it's hugely undervalued too atm. but just remember, the coin is just over a week old. It'll get the recognition it deserves.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Curecoin logo design contest thread: please post your entries here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6780942

+1

can you make the bounty addy. public , i want to tip some CURE to Smiley
Activity: 196
If 54 btc was raised we should be set to have most bounties paid and covered. I somehow missed the IPO for this coin I really wish I hadn't.

Since as there wasn't really an IPO, just a call for donations with a possible ROI and that this call for donations was about 7-8 months ago I'm not suprised you missed it Tongue
And because of the long time these funds were 'stuck' in this volatile market which is the crypto-currency world I'd say the ROI is pretty damn fair.

PS: please note I wasn't one of those donators

Ah thank you for clearing that up haha! Based on my little 3 gpu mining rig I'll mine around 2 coins a day folding it looks like. This coin is undervalued....by a lot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I dont know the coin meaning,is it mining just to cure for cancer?

The proof of work is protein folding, which helps scientists develop drugs to treat diseases such as cancer and alzheimer's.

More info in the OP:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-curecoin-20-is-live-mandatory-update-is-available-now-dec-2018-603757
Jump to: