Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 178. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

cryptotroll or run until you escape from cinni nightmare Wink

btw this thread is about CURECOIN--->folding---->useful contribution to society .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
hmmm i doubled my score since yesterday but cryptobullion says : no its 1/10 of yesterday ....
pls more transparency

Current Payout Est. [Pay Per Point]
0.613677 CUR

seems bad while i completed 1 70000 WU and 1 130000 WU
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Hello,
I bought especially for the folding a 6 core AMD CPU and I tried with 5 cards, but still 0%  Huh

Its working now!!! Just needed some time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hello,
I bought especially for the folding a 6 core AMD CPU and I tried with 5 cards, but still 0%  Huh

Give f@h 30-45mins to get up to full speed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Hello,
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Please add my pool to the CureCoin mining pools.

pool.terahashers.com

No need to register and uses VARDIFF to make the most of your particular mining hardware and internet connection.

stratum+tcp://pool.terahashers.com:5008 -u -p

Please try to use my pool and tell me if you have any difficulties.
Activity: 101

Not all early investors will start selling straight away, it would be pretty foolish to do that on such a young coin.  I'm one of them and I don't plan on selling any for months at least.

Of course they wont...there is no one to sell to. Smiley Thats why you will be forced to sell as buy interest builds...and that alone will keep the price from rising...not that it is not high enough already Smiley
Wont sell myself also but being a pesimist and a very small fish in the ocean(10CURE on balance so far  Roll Eyes) my opinion doesnt really mather.

For nVidia users: after reading https://foldingforum.org i found the answer for poor performance of my gtx770. Use 327.23 or older drivers for gk104 gpus. Got 33k PPD with latest drivers vs 95k PPD with 327.23.
Also AMDs 14.4 actualy give 10% performance boost vs 13.12.

If it helped dont hesitate to help me : BHHQWBndj39jnEnZtKcnZ2QqthxXPNWaNh  Wink
Activity: 75

I've edited my post already, seems like I was off.

This kind of information should be public and written in the main thread (so we won't have to guess),
I see few different opinions about the amount of BTC that was raised.

Anyway after understanding the price history including the IPO stage - I pulled my buy order and will wait for a major dump to occur.
If it won't occur I guess the ship was already sailed without me  Wink

It IS in the main thread, in the Google Doc showing a breakdown of all funds. Check it out before making rash decisions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
One last question, when do payout's occur from folding? Is it every 24 hours? I haven't received any after roughly 14 hours thus far. tyvm for this info in advance.

Next payout will be in about 14 min
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
One last question, when do payout's occur from folding? Is it every 24 hours? I haven't received any after roughly 14 hours thus far. tyvm for this info in advance.
Activity: 153
As a point of clarification, we aren't making any investment advice. If we say anything about the markets, it's purely speculation, and purely a personal opinion, and should never be taken as investment advice. We're about protein folding, distributed computing, and the research and scientific progress which come as a result.

This is crypto. People will gain money, people will loose money, exchanges disappear, pools shut down. Practice safe investments--don't invest more money than you can afford to lose, never leave your coins in the hands of others if you can avoid it. We're not making any market predictions, and anything we say is based off of our own personal beliefs, which could certainly be incorrect. Do your research before investing, and think logically about anything you do--how could this go wrong? Is this the best choice for my money?

By investing or being involved in Curecoin, there's no particular promise about guaranteed profits or limited risk. We can't control the markets, we can't ensure profitability. We can ensure that, while participating, you are doing something good for humanity. Whether you purchase Curecoins and make the price go up, or point computing power at Folding@Home, you are helping to further research on some of society's most troubling problems--Cancer, Huntington's, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, etc. Whether the market goes up or down--that's economics. That's risk.

Couldn't have said it better.

On that note everyone go vote =p

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 196
I'm not going to quote it but that was very well said Vorksholk, I think many of us newcomers to the coin/cause just wish we had a few thousand in our wallet now. I'm not a whale though so I can't just drop 40 btc to get that many. I'll keep folding though, this is the best way to earn coins if I'm not mistaken?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
The bulk of the investor coins will be going out today. To clarify there was about 54 BTC donated. Im not sure where someone got the math of 10k cure = 1 btc X 54 BTC = 54000....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvPoRrj3QF5sdGlxUzdKVVgyaWZvZGlaT195OEFKZmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

This link that has been shared many times is rather simple, 541390 coins are clearly marked as coins to be given to the initial investors. That is a mere 1.98 % of the total money supply, and was funded by believers in the project. Dump your coins if you wish, some happy investor just bought them back at a great price for where CureCoin is headed.

To clarify another point, the devs will receive their coins on a monthly basis, not all at once. This ratio is equal to the mintage ratio of the coin itself, keeping everything fair.  

In CureCoin news, Team curecoin is now folding for cures about 4x times faster then the previous folding champ teams. Congratz team Curecoin, making history is fun isn't it Wink

Cheers,

CygnusXI

That amount of coins on a market with that little buy support will keep the value from rising for some time if it will be sold slowly and wisely OR it will tank the price to the ground if dumped in a short time period. Either way the price will not go up from this moment on unless some fresh capital(meaning whales looking for some long term profit) come to play. Dont wanna be pesimistic because the cause behind this coin is far superior to any cryptocurrency on the market today....so i think there is a bright future for curecoin....and is fun folding again after a long time.  Wink

Not all early investors will start selling straight away, it would be pretty foolish to do that on such a young coin.  I'm one of them and I don't plan on selling any for months at least.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The bulk of the investor coins will be going out today. To clarify there was about 54 BTC donated. Im not sure where someone got the math of 10k cure = 1 btc X 54 BTC = 54000....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvPoRrj3QF5sdGlxUzdKVVgyaWZvZGlaT195OEFKZmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

This link that has been shared many times is rather simple, 541390 coins are clearly marked as coins to be given to the initial investors. That is a mere 1.98 % of the total money supply, and was funded by believers in the project. Dump your coins if you wish, some happy investor just bought them back at a great price for where CureCoin is headed.

To clarify another point, the devs will receive their coins on a monthly basis, not all at once. This ratio is equal to the mintage ratio of the coin itself, keeping everything fair.  

In CureCoin news, Team curecoin is now folding for cures about 4x times faster then the previous folding champ teams. Congratz team Curecoin, making history is fun isn't it Wink

Cheers,

CygnusXI

The devs will get their coins monthly from whom? who holds them.

Also are you going to give the investors their coins all at once or give them out gradually too?
Activity: 101

Cheers,

CygnusXI

That amount of coins on a market with that little buy support will keep the value from rising for some time if it will be sold slowly and wisely OR it will tank the price to the ground if dumped in a short time period. Either way the price will not go up from this moment on unless some fresh capital(meaning whales looking for some long term profit) come to play. Dont wanna be pesimistic because the cause behind this coin is far superior to any cryptocurrency on the market today....so i think there is a bright future for curecoin....and is fun folding again after a long time.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
As a point of clarification, we aren't making any investment advice. If we say anything about the markets, it's purely speculation, and purely a personal opinion, and should never be taken as investment advice. We're about protein folding, distributed computing, and the research and scientific progress which come as a result.

This is crypto. People will gain money, people will loose money, exchanges disappear, pools shut down. Practice safe investments--don't invest more money than you can afford to lose, never leave your coins in the hands of others if you can avoid it. We're not making any market predictions, and anything we say is based off of our own personal beliefs, which could certainly be incorrect. Do your research before investing, and think logically about anything you do--how could this go wrong? Is this the best choice for my money?

By investing or being involved in Curecoin, there's no particular promise about guaranteed profits or limited risk. We can't control the markets, we can't ensure profitability. We can ensure that, while participating, you are doing something good for humanity. Whether you purchase Curecoins and make the price go up, or point computing power at Folding@Home, you are helping to further research on some of society's most troubling problems--Cancer, Huntington's, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, etc. Whether the market goes up or down--that's economics. That's risk.
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev

Cheers,

CygnusXI
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
sound meaningful ...
wait to buy some to support .
Jump to: