Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 21. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
EDIT 2 (an hour later): From a team member, "cryptopools appears to be the only one still in the game for cure in SHA-256"
There may be others, but cryptopools is the only public pool that ever large enough to find blocks. Basically sha mining = cryptopools + 2 solo miners.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

Sorry if it was not. I currently do not sha mine and have not for some time. I assumed the list might be a start and maintained. I will ask around and edit this post.

EDIT (a few minutes later): From a team member, "homepage lists the latest list although not sure which actually work. I know cryptopools was popular, but it says they have a current problem with the backend: http://cure.cryptopools.com/
last updated mining pool webpage: https://curecoin.net/knowledge-base/mining-curecoin/are-there-any-mining-pools/"

EDIT 2 (an hour later): From a team member, "cryptopools appears to be the only one still in the game for cure in SHA-256"
legendary
Very much still a work in progress, a staking indicator for Curecoin...

No ETA as of this time.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
any working pool available?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
i think u cant compare curecoin and foldingcoin by potential

foldingcoin dont have a new wallet technology from scratch with lot new stuff in work

i see foldingcoin just as a merge mine (merge folding) income bonus which gets instant sold

The sad part is the Foldingcoin is more profitable the last 2-3 months than Curecoin is.

Good thing we don't have to choose BETWEEN the two - thank goodness for merge folding!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100

foldingcoin dont have a new wallet technology from scratch with lot new stuff in work

i see foldingcoin just as a merge mine (merge folding) income bonus which gets instant sold

While helping with lower profit I wouldn't mind mining a gpu/cpu algo, compete with asic's is impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Activity: 265
Is there any similar coin GPU ? ( with similar purposes )

EDIT - I've found out Foldingcoin.
legendary
I don't remember CURE being close to a halfing - FLDC had a halfing recently though, perhaps that is what you're thinking of?

Just a note, CUR will not half until block 210241 and is currently at 184486. 25755 blocks to go as of the time of this writing.
legendary
I don't remember CURE being close to a halfing - FLDC had a halfing recently though, perhaps that is what you're thinking of?

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Updates to look for in the next 3-4 weeks::
2 Press releases
Update to the Curecoin wallet
Youtube videos made by an experience vlogger to help newcomer fold and use their CURE tokens
Articles featuring both the commercial folding cloud (Detroit) and the non profit folding cloud (Denver) systems.

sounds good!

i think CURE is one of the most undervalued coins in crypto
not because of its actual state but because of the base idea to reward research
and the upcoming new wallet technology

it could repeat NEM successstory (there coins did increase x400 in $ value...)

Yes, you're right! Curecoin and Foldingcoin are much much undervalue now. It is one of the useful coin and should not in current low price.

BTW, Curecoin is about to halving, right? If it does, price may rise, of course we will be happy to see if x400  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

2 Press releases
Youtube videos made by an experience vlogger to help newcomer fold and use their CURE tokens
Articles featuring both the commercial folding cloud (Detroit) and the non profit folding cloud (Denver) systems.

sounds good!

i think CURE is one of the most undervalued coins in crypto
not because of its actual state but because of the base idea to reward research
and the upcoming new wallet technology

it could repeat NEM successstory (there coins did increase x400 in $ value...)

Activity: 220

Why use the Chinese name of the currency, it can not see the original intention of this practice, it is not very professional, is a fork, no innovation?
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
According to extremeoverclocking today we have just overtaken the Default "team"!  Cool

Right now Curecoin team is delivering 38.8% of 24h average total PPD, which is as much as the next 21 best teams together Smiley
Also 60% of TOP10 Folders are from Curecoin team.
And 55% of TOP100 Folders.

In about one month we should be #1!!!

Cool, actually curecoin has over 700 million points per day, which is huge compared to other team. Should be able to overtake evga and become number ONE soon as you mentioned Smiley

I have rallied the team over the last week and we are working on updates to release in time for the rank 1 overtake and we will also be holding some giveaways and games to celebrate. Rank 1 is the last time we get to celebrate crushing the competition so we intend to take full advantage.

2 Press releases

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Probably a bit over a month - EVGA usually has a "surge" early in the month as some folks there earn their "bucks" then turn the rig(s) to doing other stuff.

Sure, but my guess is that the continuous increase in our team's PPD will compensate for the EVGA surge.
legendary
Probably a bit over a month - EVGA usually has a "surge" early in the month as some folks there earn their "bucks" then turn the rig(s) to doing other stuff.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
According to extremeoverclocking today we have just overtaken the Default "team"!  Cool

Right now Curecoin team is delivering 38.8% of 24h average total PPD, which is as much as the next 21 best teams together Smiley
Also 60% of TOP10 Folders are from Curecoin team.
And 55% of TOP100 Folders.

Cool, actually curecoin has over 700 million points per day, which is huge compared to other team. Should be able to overtake evga and become number ONE soon as you mentioned Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Also 60% of TOP10 Folders (edit: in terms of PPD) are from Curecoin team.
And 55% of TOP100 Folders (edit: in terms of PPD).

Pages:
Jump to: