Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 23. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Code:
Current Block Diff: 476,499,575.49599206
Well, that should be fun for cryptopools with
Code:
Pool Hash Rate 0.376 TH/s
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Looks like Ed Olkkola decided to show wannabe #1's who's the boss!  Cheesy

Ed posted a comment somewhere about "having to add rig(s) to answer a challenge".

I'm not exactly shocked.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Looks like Ed Olkkola decided to show wannabe #1's who's the boss!  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Does anyone have contact info for cryptobullionpools.com ?

I've been folding for them for a while with no updates and they seem to make it impossible to contact them.

Its gotta be one of the worst outfits I've ever seen.  First they use clear captcha that make it very hard to login, like click all the cars and signs and trees in this picture and then it just gives you another picture but even worse they say we want to make it easy for you to contact us so they do that be removing all contact information and using some 3rd party service you have to sign up to and create an account just to contact them.  Sounds like someone over there needs a firing or some common sense.
legendary

BTW, QuintLeo, thanks for your subtle hints in altcoin forum, they brought me back. I thought that Cure is in much worst shape since Poloniex debacle, now pleasantly surprised.

Cure still hasn't fully recovered vs BTC from it's peak just before the delisting - but it's higher now on a $/coin basis than it was then.

On the other hand, Team Curecoin PPD has more than doubled since then, so profitability IS down some.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
To be sure that we're "on the same page" (using both meanings of the phrase), you're clicking that link ^^^, going to the FLDC site, and the page never populates after you click on "Show Stats" (not even after 20-60 seconds)?

Just tried it on FF in Linux VM and its working fine.
No idea why its not working on Windows.
When I leave the tab open for couple of minutes, Chrome complains that "page is nonresponsive".

Retired IRCX God
To be sure that we're "on the same page" (using both meanings of the phrase), you're clicking that link ^^^, going to the FLDC site, and the page never populates after you click on "Show Stats" (not even after 20-60 seconds)?
Activity: 93
Chrome, Edge tried them both.
Are you on FF perhaps?

I use this on Chrome on both my Macbook and my Windows machine.  Not sure what is wrong but the browser probably isn't the issue.
For FLDC...
Go to:
http://foldingcoin.xyz/?token=FLDC&total=6250000&start=2017-06-26&end=2017-06-27
start=yesterday & end=today

Click on "Show Stats"...
"Total New Credits" is the number you put into the calc for "FoldingCoin Difficulty".

When I click on "show stats", pretty much nothing happens, no numerical output seen at all.

For the rest of us, it looks like this after clicking:

Perhaps you need a better browser...

Chrome, Edge tried them both.
Are you on FF perhaps?
Retired IRCX God
For FLDC...
Go to:
http://foldingcoin.xyz/?token=FLDC&total=6250000&start=2017-06-26&end=2017-06-27

Click on "Show Stats"...
"Total New Credits" is the number you put into the calc for "FoldingCoin Difficulty".

When I click on "show stats", pretty much nothing happens, no numerical output seen at all.

For the rest of us, it looks like this after clicking:

Perhaps you need a better browser...
For FLDC...
Go to:

Click on "Show Stats"...

I am going back to folding, this altcoinmining craze has awarded me with half a dozen new 1060s since I stopped folding and started mining all those overpriced shitcoins back in February.
So a couple of months, a couple of new GPUS and a few questions:
Which Nvidia drivers to use nowadays?
Does somebody with 1060 practice power limiting in combination of overclocking core?
Would it be safe to set PL to 80% and raise core +150? I learned that trick in altcoin-land Smiley
I would not like to ruin a perfectly good WU with bad overclock.
Thanks.

BTW, QuintLeo, thanks for your subtle hints in altcoin forum, they brought me back. I thought that Cure is in much worst shape since Poloniex debacle, now pleasantly surprised.
Retired IRCX God
How does one calculate the folding difficulty for use in the merge folding calculator?
For CURE...
Go to:
https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/index
"Pool Folding@home rate" is the number you put into the calc for "CureCoin Folding Difficulty".

For FLDC...
Go to:

Click on "Show Stats"...
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
How does one calculate the folding difficulty for use in the merge folding calculator?
Retired IRCX God
Never heard of "PTOY", can't be all THAT successful (unless it's an acronym I'm not parsing correctly).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ptoy-patientory-healthcare-on-the-blockchain-1886446
It had a lot of "out of the gate hype", but has since dropped to like 17¢ (almost 1/3rd of what it was last week).
 Undecided
legendary
do you guys think CURE should follow PTOY's success

Never heard of "PTOY", can't be all THAT successful (unless it's an acronym I'm not parsing correctly).
Activity: 336
i like the idea of reward top 1000

we see less BTC owners claim BTX that we would like to see
but this top1000 game take care that in the end not only the miners get the shared BTX
but also active and clever community guys

so lets play the top1000 game!

a guarantee win as long as ur addresses are inside the top1000

A really good idea.It will encourge people to trade Curecoin.
Activity: 336
do you guys think CURE should follow PTOY's success
Likely.
Retired IRCX God

but this top1000 game take care that in the end not only the miners get the shared BTX

Methinks PoS must stop driving the PoW diff from 135,808,546 up to 372,250,720 (in ~60 minutes) before any mention of miners claiming anything.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Retired IRCX God
Check which version of gcc you are using.  I have found that there are a lot of packages out there that don't  compile with the latest gcc (5.x series) and you have to roll back to the 4.x versions.  I only compiled curecoind since I don't use the gui wallet and it compiled with gcc 5.4 so I never ran into a problem with it.

Rick..
Debian 9 has gcc 6.3.0 and building the daemon yields basically the same results (as does 5.4.1 & 4.9.2 - I managed to grab and default them out of "unstable" and "oldstable"). So if gcc is the issue, I guess that server doesn't get a node, because I'm way too lazy to change apt sources and fix all that's going to break rolling it back any further.  Sad

Edit:
FWIW, I rolled back gcc and OpenSSL (only reference I could find to similar issue was an old Bitcoin, so I gave it a try) to no avail.
Code:
computergenie@debian9Vm:~$ strings /usr/lib/libcrypto.so | grep "^OpenSSL \S\+ [0-9]\+ \S\+ [0-9]\+"
OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010
computergenie@debian9Vm:~$ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.9.2-10) 4.9.2
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Edit2: Also FWIW, Bitcoin Core versions v0.14.2 and v0.14.99 (current pull) both build fine.
Pages:
Jump to: