Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 110. (Read 173551 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I was just reading on your Reddit that you are finalizing the full whitepaper right now, any estimated date for that? because I'm really curious to know more about the CIVIC Token and from where It value comes from? In other words, why would someone buy the token and how the investors will benefit from it beside funding the project.
Exactly. This is the most important question.
2. Why should a company switch to civic for identity verification?

Simple response to your question - it will be a lot cheaper than to use normal providers. More details in the summary whitepaper:
https://tokensale.civic.com/static/images/landing/CivicWhitepaperSummary.pdf

We will release full whitepaper soon and post the link here as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
not alocation coin to bounty dev
not open bounty campaign, signature campaign facebook campaign and twitter campaign
if open bounty translation, if you need i want reserve indonesian languange
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I was just reading on your Reddit that you are finalizing the full whitepaper right now, any estimated date for that? because I'm really curious to know more about the CIVIC Token and from where It value comes from? In other words, why would someone buy the token and how the investors will benefit from it beside funding the project.
Exactly. This is the most important question.
2. Why should a company switch to civic for identity verification?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

That is CVCoin but this CVC this has similarity with that coin but both has different concept. I hope they will make some changes with ticker. This project is also has potential so it will be amazing to support this.
Activity: 1
I will hopefully provide norwegian translation.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Looks good,but the uper cap is too high.33M usd is big number.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Activity: 144
i am watching you! waiting for ICO!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Reserve baby translation  Cheesy
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Sorry for my stupidity but am I correct Civic is valued at 100 million at ico?
Activity: 343
So essentially your team is keeping half the ICO supply of tokens offered?  Will your teams lock these funds for 12-24 months, to incentivize the development of the platform? 
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
i can provide indonesia translation
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Down for the French translation if needed.
Activity: 601
 Good project why no bounty sir?
Activity: 322
Can provide a Malay translation of all services related to Civic. PM me if necessary.
Activity: 462
Any social media bounty and article bounty?
Activity: 11
Reserving Portuguese translation if you need  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
concept seems very cool, when can we expect a whitepaper dev? looking forward to reading that, ty Smiley
Activity: 392
Reserving Turkish translation. I'll do the translation first. hopefully I'll be successful.

you get plenty of money. Smiley
Jump to: