Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed - page 111. (Read 173551 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
any bounty dev???
1B supply its great
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This team is looking very professional with strategic partnership big companies this make this project very attractive for investors. I also would like to support this project and waiting to know information about bounties what they offer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Reserving filipino translation for the ANN. Just pm me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
You will reserve some percentage for bounties or not. Anyway this team is looking legit so that I think this ICO will be successful and this plan is also looking nice.

Hi, in the official telegram channel ( https://t.me/civicplatform) @Marina wrote that the Bitcointalk community will be able to participate shortly in the signature campaign, here is the message:

Marina T,
Bitcointalk thread will be published shortly. We won't have bounty campaign but there will be a signature campaign for bitcointalk, look forward to you joining us
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
You will reserve some percentage for bounties or not. Anyway this team is looking legit so that I think this ICO will be successful and this plan is also looking nice.
Activity: 434
I would like to participate in Vietnamese translation for the project.
Please send me a PM if im accepted Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Can provide a Dutch translation of all services related to Civic. PM me if necessary.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 490
total coin 1B wow
price 1 ? 2 ? or 3 sat  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
If you reach max token sale then $11 Million goes right into your pockets.... seems alittle high.

Think I'll pass.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, in case the project will need Russian translation please let me know. Thank you.
==
From the telegram channel  I understood that only signature campaign is planned and no bounties. So let's wait and see what will be suggested.  

Project looks good and as I see the same team which managed the Storj ICO thus should be successful.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
reserverd for indonesian translation
Pages:
Jump to: