Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌 - page 2. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
14 people is a normal composition for a startup. I think that when the project starts, then of course you will need to attract many more people.
A team of 14 people is normal for the start, for the full development of the project, of course, much more people are needed.
To begin with, such a team is enough, in the future it can always be expanded, now there are no problems at all in recruiting a team
I also think that it is more then enough right know. Because devs are doing everything and there are no any debts
if professionals work in a team - they will be able to create a quality project
and if not professionals - they do not succeed, even if there are many
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
This project is really unusual and has a very good potential for development. I hope to see this project in the top of the ICO rating.
If we see him in the top, then all the guys are doing the right thing and finances sent to the right direction
Activity: 140
This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
This project is really unusual and has a very good potential for development. I hope to see this project in the top of the ICO rating.
extraordinary projects are very difficult to advertise. because the community often doubts the success of such projects.
Activity: 168
Activity: 111
The technology itself is not yet fully tested. Very often there are hacks, various hard forks and other things. Ordinary users will not like this.
In order for cryptocurrency technology and other blockchain projects to be used everywhere, it must be very clear and user friendly.
It can be said simpler, the functionality should be comfortable, so that each new user can easily use all the functions.
I have used many decentralized applications, and most of them are convenient enough for users
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
14 people is a normal composition for a startup. I think that when the project starts, then of course you will need to attract many more people.
A team of 14 people is normal for the start, for the full development of the project, of course, much more people are needed.
To begin with, such a team is enough, in the future it can always be expanded, now there are no problems at all in recruiting a team
I also think that it is more then enough right know. Because devs are doing everything and there are no any debts
Activity: 196
Activity: 126
The technology itself is not yet fully tested. Very often there are hacks, various hard forks and other things. Ordinary users will not like this.
In order for cryptocurrency technology and other blockchain projects to be used everywhere, it must be very clear and user friendly.
It can be said simpler, the functionality should be comfortable, so that each new user can easily use all the functions.
There are a lot of competitors in the market, but let's see if this project can cope with them, good advertising will close many questions.
I think that the CWEX project has all the chances to become successful: there is an original idea and there is a strong team and there is community support.
Community support is nice, but investment also plays a role, and further future will depend on it.
There are a lot of competitors in the market, but let's see if this project can cope with them, good advertising will close many questions.
I think that the CWEX project has all the chances to become successful: there is an original idea and there is a strong team and there is community support.
Activity: 252
If there were no problems, then everything should be successful and in the future there will be a good ending.
I also believe in good prospects for crypto projects and blockchain technology. It seems to me that this is the technology of the future!
Activity: 140
In today's market, all investors are depressed. Raising money is a big problem. But this does not mean it is not possible to do this. Will hope for the best.
Where can I get acquainted with statistics how are the sale of tokens on ICO?
Activity: 210
I see that the team is already conducting a quality PR campaign. but they also have to show a quality product.
To release a quality product you need time and money. The team now collects money from investors, and then it will take time to develop. So do not rush. Everything will be but later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Considering that in recent days the market has fallen even harder, I personally have big doubts that we will generally see growth in the coming year.
You will see that the market will grow very soon. I think we have a little more than a month to wait.
Activity: 103
let's hope that the market will soon change its trend and the project will not have problems with financing.
The CWEX project in my opinion and there were no problems with financing. They are quite successful in conducting ICO.
I think that in addition to ICO there are still many factors that in the future strongly influence the development of the project itself, usually a big problem will arise from trifles in the future.
The team of this project has chosen the original industry for the integration of cryptocurrency.
wine products is a profitable but very peculiar business.
I read about your project, it interested me, I will wait for the launch of your platform
will there be an opportunity to participate in beta testing?
Activity: 168
hi team
why did  you decide to make project on the blockchain?
how it will be used on ur platform? what advantages?
and you have teammembers who have experience in this field?
let's hope that the market will soon change its trend and the project will not have problems with financing.
The CWEX project in my opinion and there were no problems with financing. They are quite successful in conducting ICO.
I think that in addition to ICO there are still many factors that in the future strongly influence the development of the project itself, usually a big problem will arise from trifles in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: