Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌 - page 3. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I recommend joining CWINEX . io, this is a great project! Great growth, good team! Very good and interesting idea!
There are a lot of competitors in the market, but let's see if this project can cope with them, good advertising will close many questions.
What competitors does this project have? I do not know cryptocurrency projects that work in the wine industry.
Perhaps there will not be any competitors on the forum, but when the project comes to a large market, there will be a lot of such projects in any case.
if this project enters a large market, it will defeat all competitors, because it is the first in its field.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I recommend joining CWINEX . io, this is a great project! Great growth, good team! Very good and interesting idea!
There are a lot of competitors in the market, but let's see if this project can cope with them, good advertising will close many questions.
What competitors does this project have? I do not know cryptocurrency projects that work in the wine industry.
Perhaps there will not be any competitors on the forum, but when the project comes to a large market, there will be a lot of such projects in any case.
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
Activity: 126
the market will start to grow when we least expect it. Whales see the mood of the community and always work against the crowd.
If you follow this logic, then growth should start soon .... as investors are in a very depressed mood.
Activity: 111
It is interesting for people to observe the development of the project, because they sit here and communicate
This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
There are so many people who are ready to invest their money, they just don’t know where, stopped believing in it, or rather in the projects and the team
experienced investors have always invested and invest only in high-quality and promising projects.
Let's see how the ICO will pass, the very development of the company will depend on it and, of course, will be able to collect money
Are there any data on intermediate results of ICO? How many tokens have been sold?
I think this information will be published after the ico. many projects hide information about funds raised.
Activity: 91
Fine wines are stable asset and maintains value. During bear market it is excllent asset to maintain our crypto portfolio  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Let's see how the ICO will pass, the very development of the company will depend on it and, of course, will be able to collect money
Are there any data on intermediate results of ICO? How many tokens have been sold?
It is interesting for people to observe the development of the project, because they sit here and communicate
This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
There are so many people who are ready to invest their money, they just don’t know where, stopped believing in it, or rather in the projects and the team
Activity: 210
let's hope that the market will soon change its trend and the project will not have problems with financing.
The CWEX project in my opinion and there were no problems with financing. They are quite successful in conducting ICO.
If there were no problems, then everything should be successful and in the future there will be a good ending.
Activity: 252
let's hope that the market will soon change its trend and the project will not have problems with financing.
The CWEX project in my opinion and there were no problems with financing. They are quite successful in conducting ICO.
Activity: 196
Well, with a budget for marketing, project CWEX is all right. The marketing team works very well. The project is already quite well known.
Let's hope that marketers can make a good PR campaign for this project and it will be known among crypto investors.
In our world, any young company depends on advertising, the more advertising on social networks and on television, the better the future will be popularity.
Well, with a budget for marketing, project CWEX is all right. The marketing team works very well. The project is already quite well known.
Let's hope that marketers can make a good PR campaign for this project and it will be known among crypto investors.
I see that the team is already conducting a quality PR campaign. but they also have to show a quality product.
After the PR campaign is conducted, you can show your residents that they are doing well on the forum.
Activity: 122
I remember a lot of unusual projects that went to the bottom. but it seems to me that the CWEX project can achieve success.
Activity: 103
I see that the team is already conducting a quality PR campaign. but they also have to show a quality product.
Activity: 84
Activity: 168
The site has information that 10 people work in a team, and there are 4 advisers.
if I understand correctly - these are all team members.
14 people is a normal composition for a startup. I think that when the project starts, then of course you will need to attract many more people.
Pages:
Jump to: