Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 15. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I saw the term "cryptoeconomics" which is unknown to me in the strategy of the project for the first time. How should I understand it and what roles will this startup play in crypto-economics?
Cryptoeconomics is a rapidly growing new economic reality based on the crypto currency. The total capitalization of crypto-currencies is about 180 billion dollars at the moment and it’s growing rapidly. And crypto-currency itself is gradually entering bearing all its advantages the traditional lifestyle also with the help of such start-ups)
It is tricky! And how will CyberTrust allow me to take part in promising crypto-economics?
The platform offers a legal and easy way to acquire and manage digital assets in accordance with legal, tax, regulatory and other frameworks. This opens opportunities for investment and eliminates existing barriers between the old investment markets and the crypto-currency market.
Does it mean that they offer me to change my crisp bills from my pocket to some kind of virtual, unsecured currency at an incomprehensible rate, and then  use that outcome as an investment?
In plain words, you’re quite right. But from the point of view of investments, the offered service is a very promising way to invest reasonably the “crunches” from your pocket ;-) At the same time, both currency and investments are protected.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I saw the term "cryptoeconomics" which is unknown to me in the strategy of the project for the first time. How should I understand it and what roles will this startup play in crypto-economics?
Cryptoeconomics is a rapidly growing new economic reality based on the crypto currency. The total capitalization of crypto-currencies is about 180 billion dollars at the moment and it’s growing rapidly. And crypto-currency itself is gradually entering bearing all its advantages the traditional lifestyle also with the help of such start-ups)
It is tricky! And how will CyberTrust allow me to take part in promising crypto-economics?
The platform offers a legal and easy way to acquire and manage digital assets in accordance with legal, tax, regulatory and other frameworks. This opens opportunities for investment and eliminates existing barriers between the old investment markets and the crypto-currency market.
Does it mean that they offer me to change my crisp bills from my pocket to some kind of virtual, unsecured currency at an incomprehensible rate, and then  use that outcome as an investment?
Activity: 98
Hello. I was curious, how much can the premium reward be when trading in ratio to the basic crypto-currency?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. I seriously thought about taking part in supporting your project. What is the minimum amount of participation at present?
Activity: 294
Is it still possible to learn about results of the closed ICO round?

11 million $ !!! As you can see, there is demand and it is huge!)
Activity: 336
Is it still possible to learn about results of the closed ICO round?
Activity: 308
Dispel my small fears!) Does team withstand the timeline and road map since the beginning of the project?

The team is in full compliance with the roadmap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The GCC Blockchain Conference was launched in the aim to assess the value of blockchain for enterprises. It was a two day event from November 22 until 23, 2017 and was held at the Dusit Thani Hotel.One of the event sponsor is Cybertrust! https://medium.com/@sherwindjguhit/nem-at-the-gcc-blockchain-conference-dubai-u-a-e-33bd670165ff
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
There is a lot of confusion with 2 web pages and different count of raised funds. Also, different currencies being used
https://www.cybertrust.io/ 42K eth
https://ico.cybertrust.io 2.2k CABS at the moment

I would suggest to unite all token sale pages in one page with a total count of raised funds.
As at the moment, new pre-sale participants do not see raised funds from closed rounds. And those amount is huge! 42k ETH!
Blockchain- means accessibility and overcoming barriers, overcoming barriers means decentralization, decentralization in the sphere of finance - revolutionary opportunities for earning!) Do I understand correctly?
Yes, decentralization is the way to freedom and equality. With regard to financial resources, this is very important

And Will the central banks impose a "veto" on such interference in their affairs?
While there is no basis for a veto. Everything is transparent, accessible and legal. At the same time, Bitcoin updates historical highs. So we can expect very large investors in the future to be CyberTrust customers.
I heard in the media from public figures that they don’t take seriously crypto currency and everything connected with it. What do you think, why?
This is obvious! If they accept crypto currency, they will have to react, change laws, etc. But I repeat, there are no grounds for this. In addition, the question of the security of currencies will arise immediately, and this conversation is not in favor of the states. In the case of CyberTrust, everything is clear. The volume of emissions and the rules of the game are declared.
I agree with you! These benefits should attract institutional investors
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Blockchain- means accessibility and overcoming barriers, overcoming barriers means decentralization, decentralization in the sphere of finance - revolutionary opportunities for earning!) Do I understand correctly?
Yes, decentralization is the way to freedom and equality. With regard to financial resources, this is very important

And Will the central banks impose a "veto" on such interference in their affairs?
While there is no basis for a veto. Everything is transparent, accessible and legal. At the same time, Bitcoin updates historical highs. So we can expect very large investors in the future to be CyberTrust customers.
I heard in the media from public figures that they don’t take seriously crypto currency and everything connected with it. What do you think, why?
This is obvious! If they accept crypto currency, they will have to react, change laws, etc. But I repeat, there are no grounds for this. In addition, the question of the security of currencies will arise immediately, and this conversation is not in favor of the states. In the case of CyberTrust, everything is clear. The volume of emissions and the rules of the game are declared.

Pages:
Jump to: