Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 13. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
What soft cap should be collected during the sale in order to let the project start working successfully?
Greetings! By soft cap’s goal is 25000 Eth
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What profit will ICO participants get?
ICO participants always receive the greatest benefits. This is the gratitude for the trust.
Activity: 196
What profit will ICO participants get?
Activity: 196
What soft cap should be collected during the sale in order to let the project start working successfully?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I want to have time to convert my tokens profitably. How long will the «BTC = BTC GCN» rate stay the same? Does the company plans to change it?
Activity: 294
Project concept is excellent. Tell me, is there any time limit for holding tokens? How long can I store them?
Activity: 280
Hello! Exchange trading is a complex process in which there are: a seller, a buyer, and registrar of all relations. It’s introduced in the traditional system in this way. And how is everything arranged in this project?

Hello! Everything is arranged nearly in the same way. There’re the same mandatory roles. Verification of validity and conformity of roles will take place under the jurisdiction of Luxembourg. Consequently, the services provided will be consistent to traditional concepts of capital markets.

By the way, what about the registrar?..  Does this participant also maintain a complete registry of transactions?

Of course! All the transactions are controlled and accounted by the registrar. Reports on them are always available.

And what about the tax maters? This issue worries me very much. States don’t hurry to recognize the currency.

The system will monitor and keep records of all parameters as a registrar. In other words, you will always be know what and how much you should declare

Excellent! If everything is so transparent, then I can stop worrying that in a few years I will be sued for hidden profits. Is there a service for generating an income declaration for the reporting period is it planned to be introduced?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello! Exchange trading is a complex process in which there are: a seller, a buyer, and registrar of all relations. It’s introduced in the traditional system in this way. And how is everything arranged in this project?

Hello! Everything is arranged nearly in the same way. There’re the same mandatory roles. Verification of validity and conformity of roles will take place under the jurisdiction of Luxembourg. Consequently, the services provided will be consistent to traditional concepts of capital markets.

By the way, what about the registrar?..  Does this participant also maintain a complete registry of transactions?

Of course! All the transactions are controlled and accounted by the registrar. Reports on them are always available.

And what about the tax maters? This issue worries me very much. States don’t hurry to recognize the currency.

The system will monitor and keep records of all parameters as a registrar. In other words, you will always be know what and how much you should declare

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
About token use, you say "1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC or equivalent quantities of selected other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash"

Your capitalization is 600,000 CABS tokens but bitcoin soon will be a total of 21,000,000 BTC, if it is 1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC you can practically securitize only 600,000 BTC  Huh, if you want to securitize the top 20 cryptocurrencies you must have the sum of all the top 20 cryptocurrencies as CABS tokens, right now you can securitize only 2.5% of the total amount of BTC.
I don't get it, you can explain me how you can securitize more than 600,000 BTC, I am relatively new to cryptocurrency.

There are different ways of looking at this: 1) That makes securitized crypto rare, making CABS tokens themselves more valuable. 2) The goal of CyberTrust is not to securitize the complete crypto market.

Well something is not good here because if the bitcoin hold $10,000 value with 600,000 CABS you can securitize  only $ 6,000,000,000 in bitcoin. While they are talking about a trillion $ market you can securitize only 6 billion, from this point of view the project looks worthless, I am thinking wrong?
Activity: 98
About token use, you say "1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC or equivalent quantities of selected other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash"

Your capitalization is 600,000 CABS tokens but bitcoin soon will be a total of 21,000,000 BTC, if it is 1 CABS Token entitles the holder to securitize 1 BTC you can practically securitize only 600,000 BTC  Huh, if you want to securitize the top 20 cryptocurrencies you must have the sum of all the top 20 cryptocurrencies as CABS tokens, right now you can securitize only 2.5% of the total amount of BTC.
I don't get it, you can explain me how you can securitize more than 600,000 BTC, I am relatively new to cryptocurrency.

There are different ways of looking at this: 1) That makes securitized crypto rare, making CABS tokens themselves more valuable. 2) The goal of CyberTrust is not to securitize the complete crypto market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If you haven't already than check out CyberTrust YouTube channel!
You can find all the latest videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-oYCSUzOfPLzV-YEfPD4Q
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
Hello, community Smiley

Have you ever wondered what happens to your Bitcoin when you die? Are they lost? Can my family inherit them? Do they have all information needed? We offer a solution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvxbZOz9fc&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 252
Hello, can anyone suggest how the BTC exchange rate will depend on? I would like to know, with the rate of which exchange will be linked its value on your platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I ask the banality, perhaps, but I really do not know. How can I get a BTC GCN? How does the conversion take place, what commission is charged? Can you tell us in more details please?
Pages:
Jump to: