Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development - page 16. (Read 59669 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
pepe did not had an airdrop though, here there are airdrop plus 400k coins donated for stupid things because dev is incompetent

Sorry, your fkn crazy if you think pepe has any value over this project. The dev is not "incompetent" in any sense of the word. He has been transparent with the group, and said real life issues have come up so he hasnt been dedicating 100% of his time to the project. This is completely reasonable. Most of the crypto community does it in their spare time anyway. You could consider me a CYG Whale i guess due to the fact that mining costs were much higher than the current dump price people are selling at. I have been staking hard for the last few weeks.

If your Fudding on purpose.... Your FUD needs work.

not fudding it's the reality, this will not surpass 500 satoshi, because miners bought their hash at 300 satoshi, you should be real, don't be delusional because you are a bagholder
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
have you guys notice the POS mechanism of CYG?

it is accumulates the coins into bigger piles after each coin generation.
that means if the wallet continue stake the weight increases permanently without the need to reorganize the coins like some other POS wallets

CYG is for long term POS staking perfectly

investors / holders should keep it in mind

and for new holders here is the URL of my full node for CYG
http://coinserver.ddns.net/cygnusd-status/

^^ this kind of things should be discussed here not the continuous fud some people are spreading all over
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
pepe did not had an airdrop though, here there are airdrop plus 400k coins donated for stupid things because dev is incompetent

People are only buying pepe because there is a prominent pumper behind it and they hope he will pump it and not dump all over them. Good luck with that!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 661
Activity: 661

Sorry, your fkn crazy if you think pepe has any value over this project. The dev is not "incompetent" in any sense of the word. He has been transparent with the group, and said real life issues have come up so he hasnt been dedicating 100% of his time to the project. This is completely reasonable. Most of the crypto community does it in their spare time anyway. You could consider me a CYG Whale i guess due to the fact that mining costs were much higher than the current dump price people are selling at. I have been staking hard for the last few weeks.

If your Fudding on purpose.... Your FUD needs work.
Activity: 425
roadmap released, now let's get this on bittrex, Cygnus for the win
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Guys really dont panic about the price, some guys are placing big sell orders and you are dumping over them.

People are buying one stupid coin calling Pepe on Cex at 1200 sats.

Dont sell for cheap your coins, instead of that buy more, increased your ammount and reduce your average cost.

The community is solid, we dont need Bittrex, we are now on 3 exchanges, remember only 14 million coins, the capital market is only 35 btc, some of the whales who bought have more than that.

People selling right now will be regret in a few weeks.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Cygnus listed on safecex: https://safecex.com/market?q=CYG/BTC

@zsnorbi update the OP when you can please, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1457
It's probably TBD - to be determined not T3D. But this font is confusing.

OK got it roger wilko  Smiley

Activity: 613
Merit: 501
It's probably TBD - to be determined not T3D. I like this font but its a little bit confusing.

Dev cut the submission time and let's start voting this sunday/monday. It says "dynamic development" in the topic title. There is no point in waiting another week, it's slow not dynamic. I think everyone will agree. Let's fill the roadmap next week and get added to trex.
Activity: 245
We have our road map

What kind of voting do you plan dev? Would voting allow for users to do polls, like an on blockchain election?
legendary
Activity: 1457
We have our road map

Hey dev...what does T3D mean Huh??

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As many users from community requested a Roadmap, we've put together a basic Roadmap with the known development phases. We can't give or list more fixed features since the future pathway of CYGNUS will be mostly "directed" by the community through the monthly Consensus Polls.

http://i.imgur.com/QlEHC3v.png
Activity: 705

mining give them value based on electricity at least, never give coins for free

Yeah, for example look at how bad is doing DCR  Roll Eyes

decred is different, new algo, new protocol, this is just a x11 clone
Ohhh so it's not as easy as airdrop = dump, but it actually depends on the development of the coin...

yeah but nice sig spam with your post lol
You should know that Lisk is not a "pay per post" campagn and i gain nothing by posting more. What is your point anyways?

Yeah, for example look at how bad is doing DCR  Roll Eyes

Ohhh so it's not as easy as airdrop = dump, but it actually depends on the development of the coin...

yeah but nice sig spam with your post lol

The price may go up a lot, this coin is for long term, just buy stake and hold.

there is no long term in altcoin lol, minus some strong alt, and they are dumped also, litecoin prime example, only bitcoin can survive, the point of this section is to increase your bitcoin wallet lol
Pages:
Jump to: