Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧 - page 4. (Read 30423 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is this coin listed on coinmarketcap? I see Cypher, but that symbol is CYP, this ANN is showing Cypher as CYR? Did the symbol change, or is it 2 different coins?

It is a different coin. You can check it if you click on announcement on coinmarketcap. It will lead you to the respective thread, which in this case is a different one.

Yea, that's a different one as above. Unfortunately, we fall under the bracket of volume required via CMK now but there are other methods Coinlib is handy https://coinlib.io/coin/CYR/Cypher

Should have an update on a submission for the app this week new beta is looking smart and we're ready to go live.

Good news! will you have a good marketing team to promote your app? And where will you do the announcement to public?
Activity: 26
Is this coin listed on coinmarketcap? I see Cypher, but that symbol is CYP, this ANN is showing Cypher as CYR? Did the symbol change, or is it 2 different coins?

It is a different coin. You can check it if you click on announcement on coinmarketcap. It will lead you to the respective thread, which in this case is a different one.

Yea, that's a different one as above. Unfortunately, we fall under the bracket of volume required via CMK now but there are other methods Coinlib is handy https://coinlib.io/coin/CYR/Cypher

Should have an update on a submission for the app this week new beta is looking smart and we're ready to go live.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Activity: 20
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

thanks for notice it
but when will listed to better exchange ? im not sure with graviex is there not have good volume .

All exchanges really start from somewhere, we generally are aiming for the crowd opposed to volume at the moment however this is the first. Cypher will be having it's first public release of the app within the coming weeks, this is when we can really start to ramp up (and finally) the exposure to it.

Good to have listings generally. There are always users who then find out about Cypher so any listing is beneficial to some degree.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

New v1.1 Beta screens, improvement on our UI as well as the additional of a full withdraw / confirmation system now in place.

got it sir
tankyou for your hardwork  Cool wallet work smooth now i can easy withdraw with fast confirmation.
wallet seem to be fixed ! Thx for the update.
https://i.imgur.com/Anq9DIb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lbtEf5N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PcirdJj.jpg

New v1.1 Beta screens, improvement on our UI as well as the additional of a full withdraw / confirmation system now in place.
Your wallet doesnt sync and same thing with the explorer on your website...

Any news with the app release?
\

Fixing, give it a few hours but thanks for advising on that.

Final beta has been pushed to ios testflight for our testers, we have now moved to a v1.1 of the app with an updated interface - public submission and marketplace listing is to be over the next few days.
Your wallet doesnt sync and same thing with the explorer on your website...

Any news with the app release?
Activity: 10
Anyone know what the latest daemon version is? Wanna make sure I compiled the latest version 60405
Activity: 10
Anyone have a list of the good nodes

my wallet will only pick up like 4 connections and it consistently searches for more...

copper member
Activity: 56

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK
Cypher LISTING
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile

thanks for notice it
but when will listed to better exchange ? im not sure with graviex is there not have good volume .

All exchanges really start from somewhere, we generally are aiming for the crowd opposed to volume at the moment however this is the first. Cypher will be having it's first public release of the app within the coming weeks, this is when we can really start to ramp up (and finally) the exposure to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

thanks for notice it
Activity: 112
looks amazing and excited about the project,hoping to invest a little soon . does Elon musk really support this project?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
BEWARE OF ALL THE NEWBIE ACCOUNTS "DEV" WHO ARE HYPING THIS SCAM

THEY WILL DUMP ON YOU.

THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE TEAM

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BTC.

THEY ARE THE WORSE KIND OF SCAMMERS.

Name names. And evidence or don't bother.
Activity: 37
BEWARE OF ALL THE NEWBIE ACCOUNTS "DEV" WHO ARE HYPING THIS SCAM

THEY WILL DUMP ON YOU.

THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE TEAM

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BTC.

THEY ARE THE WORSE KIND OF SCAMMERS.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Cypher to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Cypher Pay (Mine only Cypher):
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:10004 -u cFLB7KYFiya68N5LUahxc5A2PFJPoALZ15 -p c=CYR 

Example Config is Below for Cypher Pay (Mine all coins and get paid Cypher):
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u cFLB7KYFiya68N5LUahxc5A2PFJPoALZ15 -p c=CYR 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/CYR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2405

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Pages:
Jump to: