Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧 - page 10. (Read 30423 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
Main net wallets have been compiled, the premine block will be mined after the ICO ends and block explorer will be live after that.

around 48 hours after the end of the ICO investors will see an option in their account to request a withdrawal of CYR to their personal wallet.

you still have around 25 hours left until the end of our ICO event. https://cyphermobile.com/ico/
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Limited time left on the ICO Bonus, wallets released within 48 hours from the 27th - https://cyphermobile.com/ico/
Crypto Enthusiast
sounds good but i dont think you are gonna get any more investments until after Bitcoin Gold.  Roll Eyes

Pretty much agree with that statement.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
sounds good but i dont think you are gonna get any more investments until after Bitcoin Gold.  Roll Eyes
Crypto Enthusiast
The video helps. So, for instance, the idea is to stimulate shopping in physical stores again? If business owners place prizes or vouchers in their stores, then people have an incentive to go there. Also, the items the business owners place in their stores, can they be anything or are they going to be related to the type of store or other items the store generally sells? Or could it be really anything, even something unrelated to the store? Like a McDonalds voucher in a bookstore?

Hello,

Yes that's correct. The options given to the business owners are predefined to a particular category of business, as an example a coffee shop owner can set an incentive for a free coffee against X amount of visits, user walks in and with the Cypher app scans a POS QR code on the counter, this is then saved to the profile to keep track on visits, obviously a cooldown method is implemented if used.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The video helps. So, for instance, the idea is to stimulate shopping in physical stores again? If business owners place prizes or vouchers in their stores, then people have an incentive to go there. Also, the items the business owners place in their stores, can they be anything or are they going to be related to the type of store or other items the store generally sells? Or could it be really anything, even something unrelated to the store? Like a McDonalds voucher in a bookstore?
Cypher Mobile
interesting, script mining  Cheesy when can we start mining and what pools will there be?

Wallets will be released about 48 hours after the end of the ICO which ends on the 27th of OCT.
Pools will be announced shortly
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
interesting, script mining  Cheesy when can we start mining and what pools will there be?
Cypher Mobile
Further development has been made on the Business Access to our backend allowing them to place Beacons at their Business.
Businesses have the opportunity to place the beacon at the co-ordinates they want.
The price of placing a beacon will change based on current market price and these funds taken will be put back into the game as rewards for players mining.

This feature is still in development and will change as we develop the game so more updates will follow.

Cypher Mobile
Don't forget you can invest with ANY coin that is accepted on shapeshift.io

Only a few days to go until the end of our ICO, Why not use those old alt coins you have sat there.

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
i've watching that video, everybody can mining at terminal and get CYR coin. now CYR price is 710sat for this ico, end this day for 10% bonus... so hurry up
Cypher Mobile
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
20/10/17 00:00 Midnight GMT- 22/10/17 11:59PM GMT (10% CYR Bonus) ico is run
btc raised : 3.18
investor : 37
cypher sold : 605085.44514085 CYR
remarkable achievement. congratulations to a team that has worked hard
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
So does this mean with this project I can explore my city and earn tokens by doing special tasks?

I asked questions which go into the same direction. I think we are well advised if we wait until the start of the ICO and the presentation of the demo video. I am sure that will explain it in a good way.

Smiley

Nice video, i'll ask all participant to share this video...
Cypher Mobile
So does this mean with this project I can explore my city and earn tokens by doing special tasks?

I asked questions which go into the same direction. I think we are well advised if we wait until the start of the ICO and the presentation of the demo video. I am sure that will explain it in a good way.

Smiley
Crypto Enthusiast

Our Explainer is now live, please feel free to ask any questions.
Crypto Enthusiast
Cypher ICO is now live https://cyphermobile.com/ico/ current bonus on investments is 10%, coin release and wallets within 48 hours from 27th October.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Yes, exactly that. The in game assets come i  Go showed that it can really make a difference for a business owner to have such a game asset at his place.
yes right, like pokemon go, get ready to hunt cypher guys  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Yes, exactly that. The in game assets come in different forms and grant a specific reward, these can also be purchased and placed by business owners as an example.

We have the video now, we'll post a link to it at some point today.

Really like that idea. Pokemon Go showed that it can really make a difference for a business owner to have such a game asset at his place.
Crypto Enthusiast

Yes, exactly that. The in game assets come in different forms and grant a specific reward, these can also be purchased and placed by business owners as an example.

We have the video now, we'll post a link to it at some point today.
Pages:
Jump to: