Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧 - page 7. (Read 30423 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
OMG.. WHY?!

Its a terrible exchange, the extra 0 in the decimals is confusing causing people to sell at 3 sats when they think its 30, we are listed at southxchange but mainly waiting for bittrex before we can count it as officially listed anywhere

Are you sure cypher will get listed on bittrex?
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
OMG.. WHY?!

Its a terrible exchange, the extra 0 in the decimals is confusing causing people to sell at 3 sats when they think its 30, we are listed at southxchange but mainly waiting for bittrex before we can count it as officially listed anywhere
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
CoinMarkets News:

"News

Cypher (CYR) coin delisted

Time : 2017-11-24

After dev request we delisted Cypher (CYR) coin please withdraw your coins ."

Congrat Dev!!!
Cypher Mobile
They have been super serious in the beginning about this project. Did that change now? Did they just leave?

I have the same thoughts. It seems they dumped and left the party...  Grin

Where actually would it be dumped. Please check the block explorer the only thing that has really moved is the bounty payments. Cypher is still an ongoing project we'll have an updated roadmap for the implementation / release of the V1.0 Cypher - things are happening, we are just getting things right first. The Alpha version of Cypher is with testers and feedback has been coming in with bugs, fixes, and recommendations for changes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They have been super serious in the beginning about this project. Did that change now? Did they just leave?

I have the same thoughts. It seems they dumped and left the party...  Grin

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Activity: 163
Updated news of the project, DEV.
next exchange ?
How much was the ICO price for this coin?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Are you still on track with the version 1.1 release for December and will that version already allow people to play those games and get Cypher for that?
Cypher Mobile
Jump on live chat or message me on telegram "@jonn4y" with your email and i will take a look for you

Why amount of CYR is not shown in my investor's account? I don't know what amount I can withdraw.
Activity: 49
Why amount of CYR is not shown in my investor's account? I don't know what amount I can withdraw.
Two exchanges. Not bad.
We need a bigger one too. Wink
Cypher Mobile
Activity: 163
Good news !  (do not forget to announce it on twitter)

Yobit soon  Cool
Why do you know this information?
Can you tell me about the CYR timeline listed on Yobit? Thank you.
Activity: 12
Good news !  (do not forget to announce it on twitter)

Yobit soon  Cool
Cypher Mobile
Initial testing of v.1.0 app is complete, Dispatching to Alpha testers as we speak, good upcoming few weeks for cypher
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Nice project. But the price seems very low.

Dont be confused with the additional digit on the price via the current market it's on, CYR isnt really on any major exchange as of yet - it will be over the next few days.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Nice project. But the price seems very low.
Activity: 12
Nice project !  Shocked

Need Cypher coin on coinexchange  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: