Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧 - page 9. (Read 30444 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SORRY
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Wallet windown: out of sync?

check firewall, especially on windows and enable uPNP.
fire on and enable uPNP, wallet not working.

"Fire on" - firewall on?

Theres your issue, give access to incoming ports for the wallet. Check the explorer, 23 connections. The wallet works fine across users and pools.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

fire on and enable uPNP, wallet not working.
Crypto Enthusiast

Crypto Enthusiast
Wallet is not synchronizing on my laptop. Kindly rectify the problem for me. 0 active connections to cyper network

All good our side, try adding from the network via addnodes if anything - quick open and close of the wallet.

explorer.cyphermobile.com
Activity: 122
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Wallet is not synchronizing on my laptop. Kindly rectify the problem for me. 0 active connections to cyper network
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
Thanks for keeping up the good work guys!  =)  I sincerely believe in your project!

So much so...I was the first to send in a vote to the exchange for us!  =)

Let's keep it going guys!

EDIT - Ok I lied...it is JUST shy of a vote...I sent enough but forgot about a small fee i was charged...so it is just shy of a vote...I will send a little more in later today.  I am tired...bed for me.

EDIT #2 - SWEET!  1st vote is in!!!!

Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
We have been added to the voting list on C-Cex. Please cast a vote if you are able.
You can also donate BTC towards votes by sending to this address: 19RCPxKEd1cPTKHNMZuo28zkBqQDWnAPyx

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1489

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
New Services added

don't forget to withdraw your coins from the ICO website to your own wallet.
Activity: 112
BTCЯazor PoolBTC

Over 3k blocks found yesterday come join us for more today!

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

Cypher mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3433 -u  -p c=CYR
Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The video helps. So, for instance, the idea is to stimulate shopping in physical stores again? If business owners place prizes or vouchers in their stores, then people have an incentive to go there. Also, the items the business owners place in their stores, can they be anything or are they going to be related to the type of store or other items the store generally sells? Or could it be really anything, even something unrelated to the store? Like a McDonalds voucher in a bookstore?

Hello,

Yes that's correct. The options given to the business owners are predefined to a particular category of business, as an example a coffee shop owner can set an incentive for a free coffee against X amount of visits, user walks in and with the Cypher app scans a POS QR code on the counter, this is then saved to the profile to keep track on visits, obviously a cooldown method is implemented if used.

Ok I am getting closer to fully understanding the concept. But you said "with the Cypher app scans a POS QR code on the counter": where does that counter come from? Do you also develop physical hardware or just the cypher app?

A store counter, i.e where customers goto pay for the items.

The QR code is just a sticker, which we provide. Anyone who purchases an in game asset for their business will receive a physical marketing pack, this includes a sticker for the door as well as a unique QR code.

Makes sense. I am curious whether a project like yours can effectively contribute to stimulating stationary commerce. It's absolutely worth a try.
Crypto Enthusiast
Crypto Enthusiast

Wallets can be downloaded via our website, https://cyphermobile.com/ or using the icons below.

Crypto Enthusiast

Cypher network releases today at 4pm BST. We will update with wallet links and pool information.
Crypto Enthusiast
The video helps. So, for instance, the idea is to stimulate shopping in physical stores again? If business owners place prizes or vouchers in their stores, then people have an incentive to go there. Also, the items the business owners place in their stores, can they be anything or are they going to be related to the type of store or other items the store generally sells? Or could it be really anything, even something unrelated to the store? Like a McDonalds voucher in a bookstore?

Hello,

Yes that's correct. The options given to the business owners are predefined to a particular category of business, as an example a coffee shop owner can set an incentive for a free coffee against X amount of visits, user walks in and with the Cypher app scans a POS QR code on the counter, this is then saved to the profile to keep track on visits, obviously a cooldown method is implemented if used.

Ok I am getting closer to fully understanding the concept. But you said "with the Cypher app scans a POS QR code on the counter": where does that counter come from? Do you also develop physical hardware or just the cypher app?

A store counter, i.e where customers goto pay for the items.

The QR code is just a sticker, which we provide. Anyone who purchases an in game asset for their business will receive a physical marketing pack, this includes a sticker for the door as well as a unique QR code.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hello,

Crypto Enthusiast
Final hours of the Cypher ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: