Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧 - page 6. (Read 30444 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It's weird because they answered questions professionally and timely and did a lot to let this look professional. Not sure though what to think but why would he not respond anymore in the thread?

Jonn4y is the lead dev, we are responding just BCT ain’t a focal point try and follow the project via telegram much more of a responsive tool.

We’ll provide updates shortly on the overall project things are progressing but we had to basically redo the code for cypher and now it’s within unity for added flexibility for ports etc.

Oh well then I completely missed out on that end. But you should consider providing at least short updates on bitcointalk because many people check this thread and believe it's just dead in the water.

I am looking forward to an update, this was one of the more interesting new coins to me. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I remember very interesting and non-ordinary (unlike this coin) computer game called Cypher... Soon every good name will be taken for one of the countless clones Sad
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
when will be launch on yobit??  or some other exchange!
In 2020 LOL

Another project that can be deposited to the litter :-)
Activity: 251
In 2020 LOL
Activity: 14
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Would be nice a real, good exhange, othervise dead coin...Sad

And that's a real threat cus it's tons of new platforms that been started every week, even day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
maybe I'm wrong, but your idea is a bit like Pokemon Go. Although, in general, the integration of augmented reality and the earning of crypto currency is interesting.
CoinMarkets News:

"News

Cypher (CYR) coin delisted

Time : 2017-11-24

After dev request we delisted Cypher (CYR) coin please withdraw your coins ."

Congrat Dev!!!

what happening with cypher... cypher need more minner and buyer...

ICO finished, Dev gone...??!! The exhange down....!!!
https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Error?aspxerrorpath=/Market/Book/CYR/BTC
Would be nice a real, good exhange, othervise dead coin...Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
i am trying to decypher this cypher . someone please tell me why is supply this much?

Maybe you could first explain why you think that supply matters. Would help to give you the answer you are looking for.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's weird because they answered questions professionally and timely and did a lot to let this look professional. Not sure though what to think but why would he not respond anymore in the thread?

Jonn4y is the lead dev, we are responding just BCT ain’t a focal point try and follow the project via telegram much more of a responsive tool.

We’ll provide updates shortly on the overall project things are progressing but we had to basically redo the code for cypher and now it’s within unity for added flexibility for ports etc.

Oh well then I completely missed out on that end. But you should consider providing at least short updates on bitcointalk because many people check this thread and believe it's just dead in the water.

It's not dead... It's just stunned...  Grin
Activity: 45
i am trying to decypher this cypher . someone please tell me why is supply this much?

Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
The blockchain is stuck, in case you haven't noticed...
So typical...  Grin

extra hashing power has been added to help unstick it, thanks Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The blockchain is stuck, in case you haven't noticed...
So typical...  Grin

Activity: 63
Hi!
when are you going to go on the stock exchange yobit? Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
CoinMarkets News:

"News

Cypher (CYR) coin delisted

Time : 2017-11-24

After dev request we delisted Cypher (CYR) coin please withdraw your coins ."

Congrat Dev!!!

what happening with cypher... cypher need more minner and buyer...
CM is a nice exh, but ok if you dont like it.
Other exhange when coming?
Thx
Pages:
Jump to: