Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 26. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Good, was there a soft cap ?

I don't know they have or they haven't but after getting 1m USD, i believe it is nearly impossible cancellation of the project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How I can see raised fund in BTC? Where is BTC contract adress?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Not a bad start. is there any larger private investment involve?

I was wondering that, too and asked them already yesterday if the 350k $ their partners funded are included in the amount but haven't got any answer so far.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
They raised more than 1 million $, it’s pretty nice, and remember that the period is still a bit hard, it’s a very nice start for DAO Playmarket and i think things will continue like that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Not a bad start. is there any larger private investment involve?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

they still have a long way to go. promoting the platform on social media would do the ICO some good.

Over million is still a lot! Just try to get that on a Dragons Den! Cheesy Thank god there's ICOs now... in fact this ico funding thing should be a tv show.

Honestly, I did not even expect such a successful start of the ICO. Apparently investors are attracted by the opportunity to be co-owners of the store and participate in profits. As I wrote yesterday, luck accompanies this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

they still have a long way to go. promoting the platform on social media would do the ICO some good.

Over million is still a lot! Just try to get that on a Dragons Den! Cheesy Thank god there's ICOs now... in fact this ico funding thing should be a tv show.
Activity: 588

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Its good that unsold token will be distribute among participant, it’s a nice way to manage remaining token, like burning it, but I think distribute it could work too. I hope DAO Playmarket will continue to raise money and avoid to use this system !
I still prefer old school token burning mechanism. It proved it's usability  Wink

True, I like burning as well. The distribution of remaining tokens is also a good idea. I wonder if the remaining tokens will be distributed to all holders or only to certain groups of people (investors, founders, ... )

it's basically the same thing really. value remains constant overall for the investors.

Basically it's not the same thing. While burning reduces the supply which would lead to a higher price if there is a big demand distribution will let the supply stay, just gives some people more coins which then could be sold to other and the supply is still high with probably a lower price.

Since they have a really low supply I think it's good to distribute remaining tokens to investors, incetivizing people to join ICO as well
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
do you plan to add support for copyright/copyleft license for the published apps?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

But on Contract adress raised amount much less?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3
They have 5 payment options, not only eth.
But i also want to know the amount that has been raised on the other options.
I want to see the proof of this total raised amount  Undecided
Could you provide the address?
Would you be wiling to share your BTC address so we can monitor the progress?
I started to wonder why they have never answered questions like this  Huh

Only ETH is displayed on etherscan. The amount collected in other cryptocurrencies is displayed exclusively inside the site and is found in private.

Why is that?

Because etherscan can only show funds in ETH. We have invetsments from other cryptocurrencies ETC, DASH, BTC, LTC. Every investors who invested in this cryptocurrencies send there funds to self generated wallet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

Only ETH is displayed on etherscan. The amount collected in other cryptocurrencies is displayed exclusively inside the site and is found in private.

Why is that?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
in this project using translation project in up of this thread, i think this trick to make some people or participant join this project and became the developer of this project

Appstore is nice concept. too bad that we could not do same for apple. but can we have for windows?

The windows store? That's an interesting idea. Anyone know what sort of restrictions it has?

I think focusing on IOS and Android apps and developers would suffice for the mean time.

Is there lots of windows based crypto apps out there?

Not really. IOS and Android are the dominant OS in mobile platform, so it just ideal if they will focus on those two.
Activity: 490
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

Oh so its private, thanks for you answer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Its good that unsold token will be distribute among participant, it’s a nice way to manage remaining token, like burning it, but I think distribute it could work too. I hope DAO Playmarket will continue to raise money and avoid to use this system !
I still prefer old school token burning mechanism. It proved it's usability  Wink

True, I like burning as well. The distribution of remaining tokens is also a good idea. I wonder if the remaining tokens will be distributed to all holders or only to certain groups of people (investors, founders, ... )

it's basically the same thing really. value remains constant overall for the investors.

Basically it's not the same thing. While burning reduces the supply which would lead to a higher price if there is a big demand distribution will let the supply stay, just gives some people more coins which then could be sold to other and the supply is still high with probably a lower price.

you can also trade on the first day of the distribution on etherdelta Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Pages:
Jump to: