Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 39. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How about bounty program? Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
For years, Google Play and iTunes have had a stranglehold on the development of apps. Google has been far more permissive than iTunes’ walled garden, but even they have occasionally used a heavy hand to get reject or remove apps that offended.
What PlayMarket is trying to do is completely put the power back in the hands of the developers and users.

After an initial ICO, starting this November 8, PlayMarket will begin marketing to both developers and consumers. The developers can use the platform to raise funds to create their apps and get marketing support. Users can find apps that they think have promise and invest in their development, gaining benefits of dividends from future profits earned by the app, in game, purchases, etc.

PlayMarket will then be a decentralized organization. Developers and users will find each other through the platform. Useful apps will be supported and promoted by the wisdom of the crowds. The PlayMarket tokens, will be useful not only in the PlayMarket ecosystem, but also tradeable on any cryptocurrency exchange that lists it.
Read more here: https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/10/playmarket-2-0-the-next-gen-way-app-development-platform/

Certainly there is a need for a real decentralization of power and dominance in this segment, without more excess of reason and without further restrictions for Developers and Users, I feel very anxious to witness this turn of the table and the continuous growth of PlayMarket

I just hope that people see the real value of the product offered by this project and not just the speculation.
Activity: 686
For years, Google Play and iTunes have had a stranglehold on the development of apps. Google has been far more permissive than iTunes’ walled garden, but even they have occasionally used a heavy hand to get reject or remove apps that offended.
What PlayMarket is trying to do is completely put the power back in the hands of the developers and users.

After an initial ICO, starting this November 8, PlayMarket will begin marketing to both developers and consumers. The developers can use the platform to raise funds to create their apps and get marketing support. Users can find apps that they think have promise and invest in their development, gaining benefits of dividends from future profits earned by the app, in game, purchases, etc.

PlayMarket will then be a decentralized organization. Developers and users will find each other through the platform. Useful apps will be supported and promoted by the wisdom of the crowds. The PlayMarket tokens, will be useful not only in the PlayMarket ecosystem, but also tradeable on any cryptocurrency exchange that lists it.
Read more here: https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/10/playmarket-2-0-the-next-gen-way-app-development-platform/

Certainly there is a need for a real decentralization of power and dominance in this segment, without more excess of reason and without further restrictions for Developers and Users, I feel very anxious to witness this turn of the table and the continuous growth of PlayMarket
Activity: 61

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.
But it's very hard to find people who want to use it. I think most people know only about android and apple store.

If PlayMarket conquers 1% of the mobile app net market it would be insane. You say if they get "only" 1%. Do you know how huge of an achievement that would be? I cannot imagine that to happen anytime soon. It's David vs. Goliath and it will be for quite some time.
even microsoft only holds a small percentage of the market and microsoft is a company everybody knows and it's very established in the software market.
Microsoft isn't that big player. They've got some small windows store and that's it
Activity: 294
What is different frommobileGo, and why will you succeed since Mobile GO seemed to be a HUGE failure with 50 mil raised in funds

Interested!
Would like to know an answer to that one.

There are a lot of questions coming from the community. Hope you will give us a clear answer.
I think this project can work!
Hello!
Unlike MobileGo, which specialize only on games, we will support all kinds apps, including games. As well inside our platform, developers can launch own ICO and find funds for upgrade there apps or for the next develop. Another difference is that you can earn like the holders of nodes ( transaction confirmation, decentralized information storage) 1% of each transaction and the most important difference is that our project is DAO, only investors(members of DAO) will decide in what direction will the platform develop.

Thanks for answering this question.
Getting more and more in to this project! Great work.

Keep this up.

Time fly by, I remember when everyone was saying that MobileGo was the next huge thing  Grin
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Watch this video on youtube about DAO PLayMarket2.0  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMpRha9eiY
just watch the video right now,is very nice and explicative,invest in an app that i like and earn future dividends from it is over the top for me...
Activity: 392
The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

Well mobile applications is a billion dollar market so I do think it would be very profitable if only 1% joins them.
But it's very hard to find people who want to use it. I think most people know only about android and apple store.

If PlayMarket conquers 1% of the mobile app net market it would be insane. You say if they get "only" 1%. Do you know how huge of an achievement that would be? I cannot imagine that to happen anytime soon. It's David vs. Goliath and it will be for quite some time.
even microsoft only holds a small percentage of the market and microsoft is a company everybody knows and it's very established in the software market.
Watch this video on youtube about DAO PLayMarket2.0  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMpRha9eiY

That is why all the funds raised will be invested in the implementation of the marketing program.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Indeed!
Really hope for the team this can be a success. Seems like a very interested project.

Keep this up team!

Thank you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Indeed!
Really hope for the team this can be a success. Seems like a very interested project.

Keep this up team!
Activity: 392

I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.

Thank you! We have advantages over other platforms:

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;
             • Paid applications and in-app purchases will be payable via cryptocurrency.

Well, good, I see a collaborttion with google play instead of being competitors, an app on google play and the same app in PlayMarket with its own token tradable on the decentralized exchange

The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform has all chances to capture part of the Android app market due to its openness and transparency. The project will reduce the dependence of the community on centralized services, significantly reduce systemic risks and, therefore, will allow the community to develop more effectively.

The access to this platform does not depend on the corporation’s permission. Unlike the dominant operating systems of giant companies, the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 does not allow the government to impose restrictions on their citizens or other countries as related to specific apps, or to put pressure on developers. The platform respects human rights to privacy (such as the prohibition of data collection and storage, the use of privacy data without his/her consent, etc.). All this is made possible by the decentralization of the platform.
Our storage architecture facilitates and accelerates the access to apps, while the smart contract supports cryptocurrency payments, as well as ensures equitable distribution of income between participants.

Which apps do you think they will like the idea most? Games? Utility apps? Financial apps? Crypto related apps? Social apps?

The analysis performed by the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 team, as well as information from publicly available studies confirm that the mobile
app market is a promising and fast-growing industry. This is all mobile app: games, utility apps, ainancial apps, crypto related apps, and social apps. but more: games of course. WR Games, AR Games and another
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;

Well, good, I see a collaborttion with google play instead of being competitors, an app on google play and the same app in PlayMarket with its own token tradable on the decentralized exchange

The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform has all chances to capture part of the Android app market due to its openness and transparency. The project will reduce the dependence of the community on centralized services, significantly reduce systemic risks and, therefore, will allow the community to develop more effectively.

The access to this platform does not depend on the corporation’s permission. Unlike the dominant operating systems of giant companies, the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 does not allow the government to impose restrictions on their citizens or other countries as related to specific apps, or to put pressure on developers. The platform respects human rights to privacy (such as the prohibition of data collection and storage, the use of privacy data without his/her consent, etc.). All this is made possible by the decentralization of the platform.
Our storage architecture facilitates and accelerates the access to apps, while the smart contract supports cryptocurrency payments, as well as ensures equitable distribution of income between participants.

Which apps do you think they will like the idea most? Games? Utility apps? Financial apps? Crypto related apps? Social apps?

Thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Pages:
Jump to: