Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 40. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.

Thank you! We have advantages over other platforms:

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;
             • Paid applications and in-app purchases will be payable via cryptocurrency.

Well, good, I see a collaborttion with google play instead of being competitors, an app on google play and the same app in PlayMarket with its own token tradable on the decentralized exchange
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I know you will offer all types of applications but we all know mobile games are the most profitable among the apps. You will have quite a hard job competing with other crypto mobile projects who are offering games. I hope your team is up to the task.

• DAO PlayMarket 2.0 allows android applications to issue their own tokens and implement them on the built-in ICO platform;
             • The platform is resistant to censorship - main information is stored in blockchain, which allows you to provide access to applications from anywhere in the world;
             • The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform integrates a decentralized crypto exchange, which will include an open API;

Which advantages you have before other similar crypto-project? For example, before AppCoins?

ADVANTAGES FOR DEVELOPERS:
1. The DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform allows developers to issue tokens of their app and sell them through the built-in crowdinvesting (ICO) platform to external investors and users.
2. No bureaucracy.

ADVANTAGES FOR OWNERS OF NODES:
Owners of nodes receive 1% of income from transactions processed through them as reward.

ADVANTAGES FOR USERS:
1. To invest in developing the app they like and earn a dividend income from it.
2. To enjoy additional benefits, for example, tokens for a purchased app or for taking actions within the app.
3. To get secure and smooth access to the decentralized, censorship-resistant platform, both at the national level and at the level of specific mobile app stores.
It is not all! More info: https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Which advantages you have before other similar crypto-project? For example, before AppCoins?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Its better to have a partnership them than to compete.
Mobile games are good! But there are so many another apps that are very important in our everyday live. So, DAO PlayMarket2.0 will have all different types of mobile apps
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Its better to have a partnership them than to compete.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a decentralized Android application store that accepts payment in cryptocurrency and is combined with an ICO platform for developers.

The platform architecture assumes a lock-resistant access to applications. Participation in the project will be interesting and beneficial not only to developers, but also to investors and users.

Advantages for developers

Developers can:
-release tokens of their applications and distribute them among users;
-to sell their applications for crypto currency;
-the commission will be 1% (unlike Google Play);
-The income from the sales of the application for a strictly fixed period in accordance with the concluded smart contract;
-the source code of internal smart contracts is publicly available.

Benefits for users
-investments in the applications you like will allow you to receive a dividend income;
-purchase and execution of actions within the application will also become a source of additional income;
-secure and uninterrupted access to a decentralized and censored platform;
-the ability to make purchases using crypto currency.

Source: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/11/01/dao-playmarket-2-0-new-player-mobile-applications-market/
Max price is 0.2 Eth in stage 5 tier 1. Min price is 0.06 eth in stage 1 tier 3. 50% discount on 40% discount is 70% total discount.
Yes. It is correct.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Max price is 0.2 Eth in stage 5 tier 1. Min price is 0.06 eth in stage 1 tier 3. 50% discount on 40% discount is 70% total discount.
Large bonus not automatically mean a price dump, people with large amount of money don’t always sell at the start at a low price. I think the bonus for DAO Playmarket is a nice thing to incentive

Honestly, in my opinion the bonus for big investors up to 90% is way too much, if I understand the chart correctly.

90% bonus Oo wtf? really?

ok, thats ridicilous... i bet there will be a huge dump when this hits the exchange first and then think about the bounty hunters dump, too....
bonus 90% is incorrect.
Please read carefully the White Paper.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

They become a shareholder? So people get dividend out of the income from the app creator here?
Yes. Also holders of PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of the platform-based DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

Oh that's sounds nice. That would make the tokens much more valueble in the end.
More ways to earn money with the same tokens? I will not say no to that. Grin
Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges. Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.

Awesome! I don't people realize just how awesome this token can be if it catches on
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I've got an idea with regards to verifying the integrity of the app to be publish in DAOPM, the prerequisite of which is that it should be accepted first on either Apple's app store or Google's Playstore.  Smiley

Now that's some... inside the box thinking! Cheesy

Is there a way to users can see the version on Daopm's the same as the one on the official AppStore?

Well its a standard practice for every app developer to publish the apps current version and end users will just compare it to the one listed on Play store or App store.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Large bonus not automatically mean a price dump, people with large amount of money don’t always sell at the start at a low price. I think the bonus for DAO Playmarket is a nice thing to incentive

Honestly, in my opinion the bonus for big investors up to 90% is way too much, if I understand the chart correctly.

90% bonus Oo wtf? really?

ok, thats ridicilous... i bet there will be a huge dump when this hits the exchange first and then think about the bounty hunters dump, too....

maximum discount at the time when you buying PlayMarket Tokens for more than 50 ETH at the first stage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I think the outlook is ok, just like the Google stores.Although the stage of development will be slower, when the customer accumulates to a certain extent, it may be explosive growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I was interested in participating, then I saw the 100% bonus given to large investors.  Unfortunately this generally means the token will dump once listed.  Will be following to monitor price once on exchange as I can't imagine it being higher than ICO.

You own incorrect information. The system of bonuses can be found at the time of the ICO start. You can also get more information in White Paper https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf
The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.
DAO PlayMarket2.0 has many advantages for developers. All this you can read in white paper: https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf.
Pages:
Jump to: