Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 41. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

It all depends of adoption of platform. They will really need a mass adoption in order to have a future in this business, i hope they hired good marketing managers to invite developers and users to PlayMarket 2.0. Unfortunately the best idea is not always the most profitable and they will really have a hard time fighting against Google.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

They become a shareholder? So people get dividend out of the income from the app creator here?
Yes. Also holders of PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of the platform-based DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

Oh that's sounds nice. That would make the tokens much more valueble in the end.
More ways to earn money with the same tokens? I will not say no to that. Grin
Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges. Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

They become a shareholder? So people get dividend out of the income from the app creator here?
Yes. Also holders of PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of the platform-based DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

Oh that's sounds nice. That would make the tokens much more valueble in the end.
More ways to earn money with the same tokens? I will not say no to that. Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
is there  no exact date about the ICO/Crowdsale yet?
It's in 2 days acording to their webpage https://ico.playmarket.io/

Even, there is a countdown to it, my favorite. I hate when they just say utc xx.xx
Activity: 462
is there  no exact date about the ICO/Crowdsale yet?
It's in 2 days acording to their webpage https://ico.playmarket.io/
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 154
 is there  no exact date about the ICO/Crowdsale yet?
Activity: 252
are you expecting Apple and Google to allow your PlayMarket on their app stores?
Isn't the name in itself enough to prohibit it from being even listed?

I dont think DAO Playmarket wants to be listed on any google or apple services. They want to create their own network. So Playmarket will be a competitor.

yes this exactly, there is no need to be listed on the Playmarket, as is going to be a market itself
Seriously, there is no way that can happen  Grin
But who knows, "nothing is impossible"  Grin

They dont need to get accepted on google or apple.
Just do good marketing and people will download it from your website. It will take some time but it can work Smiley

it's adoption they need to work on. problem is that's gonna take an exceptional product or a great deal of marketing.

They need to differentiate themselves by being superior in some ways (eg. exclusive apps, cheaper apps compared to Google/Apple) otherwise there will be not much of a driver for the masses to give PlayMarket a go.
Activity: 588
are you expecting Apple and Google to allow your PlayMarket on their app stores?

I dont think DAO Playmarket wants to be listed on any google or apple services. They want to create their own network. So Playmarket will be a competitor.

yes this exactly, there is no need to be listed on the Playmarket, as is going to be a market itself

Just do good marketing and people will download it from your website. It will take some time but it can work Smiley

it's adoption they need to work on. problem is that's gonna take an exceptional product or a great deal of marketing.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 630

Activity: 490

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

if you are going to be your own app market, then focusing on apple is a little bit missplaced. there is no way to get apps outside of the applestore onto your device, otherwise your device is rooted.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Don't know about apple but I saw similar applications in google play so they won't have an issue about listing there.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Why does your platform need an own blockchain and own token? Why not build it on top of any blockchain and use their token?
Pages:
Jump to: