Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon - page 2. (Read 25951 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
hello.  ho lee stop by for news and see less update.   

what the status of the new dark coin?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I like the new logo. It's like a fork and a 'D', makes perfect sense!

And the colors are cool! its like the original vision!
good luck on this project!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
Nice logo! Was the Dev a Hartford Whalers fan?

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Damn the buy support is so high on this coin that absolutely no one who has owned this coin would have lost money.
Activity: 616
I think a reasonable price for this would be at least 80k. So not sure why we are so low. Maybe a matter of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi, why the price is so low there are only 12 million, what i have missed?

Sounds like all you've missed is the boat...  Time to get on board.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi, why the price is so low there are only 12 million, what i have missed?
Activity: 72
this is hilarious.

I'll mine Franko if you buy some DARK.

I'm a Franko bagholder, by the way.

Activity: 7

Updated Windows Qt

Thank you, appreciate the quick turnaround on this fix!
Activity: 84
cool thank you.

New update fixes the console problem in windows.

The download links are in the OP. Changes have been made for both OSX and Windows. GitHub has been updated.

Download only from the OP. Any quotes of this post or the OP will get deleted.

Be aware that hackers quote devs and change links to malware.
Hello to Alligator Hunter from Ho Lee.  Hopefully dev do well for DARK.  I still hold many coin from digging during early days.  I go see show with family often, I like good show.

I thought he was Chuck Norris.

Either way, it's nice to see you back Ho Lee.

For the windows console problems seen by jeffery_dahmer (if that's your real name), I'm tracking down the bug. It seems it has to do with the libraries I'm linking against and not the code itself. I'll have a new windows build within a day.

In the mean time, troll amongst yourselves...

I am...   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hello to Alligator Hunter from Ho Lee.  Hopefully dev do well for DARK.  I still hold many coin from digging during early days.  I go see show with family often, I like good show.

For the windows console problems seen by jeffery_dahmer (if that's your real name), I'm tracking down the bug. It seems it has to do with the libraries I'm linking against and not the code itself. I'll have a new windows build within a day.

LOL. I keep getting the Chuck Norris comment. I think I probably fit Crocodile Dundee a little better, but I'm just Kevin Biomech, and yes, that really is me a few years back Tongue
Hello to Alligator Hunter from Ho Lee.  Hopefully dev do well for DARK.  I still hold many coin from digging during early days.  I go see show with family often, I like good show.

Activity: 120
Me, I'm gonna watch. I like a good show Cheesy

Hello to Alligator Hunter from Ho Lee.  Hopefully dev do well for DARK.  I still hold many coin from digging during early days.  I go see show with family often, I like good show.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I dont see why there is such an issue with the change. FUD had a good wallet it was the name that caused the issues. DRK changed to DASH i would assume to get away from being associated with the "Dark side" of the internet so whats wrong with a proven anoncoin wanting to fill that void? I think this is a great opportunity. Besides, when i see "DASH" i think of food not anonymous crypto tech (i.e. Mrs. Dash, Diner Dash, etc)

Keep in mind, i know nothing about DASH formerly DRK other than what I bought and sold on the exchanges.

I thought Carson's answer was quite amusing, but I'm not generally a troll, and I'm not butthurt, so I suppose I should address this Cheesy

I do know a fair amount about Dark. My objections are on both sides here. I think that Dark was just plain stupid to drop the name after going to so much time and effort to become one of the few cryptos traded for fiat, goods, and services on multiple platforms. Trying to look all squeaky clean, in my arrogant opinion, will cost them a lot of ground that they fought hard to gain. I have FAR more issue with what they did than what FUD's devs did.

I think that grabbing the name, opportunistically, is a bold move. Even pretty amusing. I just think that it will cause problems for you in the short to medium term, as people will still associate the DARK name with, well, (balder)DASH. In time, if you play it right, it might be a good move. Or it might piss off more people than it amuses or attracts. I guess that's up to y'all.

Me, I'm gonna watch. I like a good show Cheesy
25 DARK available in a private key posted on Twitter!  More Twitter giveaways in the future but you must follow to participate! 

You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK

Thanks.. I got the 25 DARK. If you wanna know how, I'll PM you if you like, as importprivkey doesnt work with my DARK wallet
Activity: 12
25 DARK available in a private key posted on Twitter!  More Twitter giveaways in the future but you must follow to participate! 

You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK
LOL, that really is the dumbest name I've seen. And you cannot dump what you don't own. Don't you guys know what shorting is?

I thought of changing Dashcoin into Darkcoin immediately which would have been the better move and then as long as they kept their git up to date with XMR they would have had a worthy product with a following. You guys are just wasting your time but may make a few hundred off the tards that abound.

Dark is a good name. With that you can't disagree. So why not take it?

Also, everyone knows what shorting is. There are two ways to do it:

1. Sell your holdings now and buy back later cheaper.
2. Get a loan from someone in the alt you want to short. Dump immediately what they loan you and then buy what you owe when the loan is due.

Everyone suggests #1 because there isn't a market for shorting alts. The only other option is to find a trustworthy escrow and give them a deposit that will cover a reasonable price increase, like 1000%.
Activity: 266
Hello Dark! Wink
FNVzGmM1nPJRRUCS3xgSfi1YZizZrdoMng
Pages:
Jump to: