Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon - page 5. (Read 25951 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wow. You guys got some volume going too, for a relaunch. I only have 200k DARK but looks like Im gonna stake and hold and see where you guys take this for sure.
Code:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DARK_BTC
3/29/2015 5:33:30 PM Sell 0.00000251 1993.00000000 0.00500200
3/29/2015 5:33:16 PM Sell 0.00000302 330464.89801853 0.99800400
3/28/2015 8:07:00 AM Buy 0.00003149 1.00000000 0.00003100
3/27/2015 12:45:43 PM Sell 0.00000501 161964.89854622 0.81144400
Nice rebrand. I figured FUD was a test for something more.

So I have a question Is the blockchain the same so all I have to do is copy the contents of my %appdata%/roaming/FUDcoin to my Darkcoin folder?

Thanks!

Copy it to %appdata%/roaming/DARK

If you have a .conf file, rename it to DARK.conf

That's all it takes!

Much appreciated. Nice to see you guys back. I wasnt sure if my holding and staking was going to be worth it.
Activity: 72

So I have a question Is the blockchain the same so all I have to do is copy the contents of my %appdata%/roaming/FUDcoin to my Darkcoin folder?

Thanks!

Rename it to %appdata%/roaming/DARK

If you have a .conf file, rename it to dark.conf

Capitalization is important.

That's all it takes!

Here are some excerpts from posts of CarsonCloak in the FUDCoin aka DarkCoin (more exactly NewDarkCoinWannabe) thread:

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787109#msg10787109
This shitty coin is lucky to be listed anywhere. If I ever had any I would have dumped them a long time ago.

I am the real Carson Cloak.

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787987#msg10787987
LOL. Sucker. You don't even have allcrypt now. I think the shittiness of this shitcoin is contagious.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dumbasses are buying on cryptopia.  Cheesy

This all was written about FUDCoin, which he now supports. I wonder how one could support such a "shitty coin with contagious shittiness"?  Roll Eyes
So those were attempts to spread FUD to buy some cheap FUD and dump later on "dumbasses" who buy NewDarkCoin..?
Should we even take any of your words seriously after this? BTW, why don't you write "I am the real Carson Cloak." at the end of each message? You are not the real Carson Cloak anymore, huh...?  Roll Eyes

That's good FUD. Wink

5 months ago we launched a coin with a FUD theme knowing that some day the coin formerly known as DarkCoin would re-brand to Dash. We are master geniuses and know the future to perfection. We know the minds of other coin devs. We even made you write your post. It's all subliminal manipulation.

FUDding FUDcoin was part of the theme, but it really couldn't attract the trolls. Of course we knew one day we would be DARK and the trolls would come out. We were just biding time.

Thank you for your participation.

And yes, I'm still the real Carson Cloak.

I'll send you 1000 DARK (not DASH) if you can write a recipe for how I could prove cryptographically that I am the real Carson Cloak (in essence that I didn't "steal" this account).

EDIT: You know what, I'll open that up to everyone for the next 24 hours from the timestamp of this post.

EDIT 2: Start here: https://github.com/CarsonCloak/DARK
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Here are some excerpts from posts of CarsonCloak in the FUDCoin aka DarkCoin (more exactly NewDarkCoinWannabe) thread, posted at March 16, 2015, just nine days before the launch of this re-vamped FUD-Dark-Coin:

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787109#msg10787109
This shitty coin is lucky to be listed anywhere. If I ever had any I would have dumped them a long time ago.

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787987#msg10787987
LOL. Sucker. You don't even have allcrypt now. I think the shittiness of this shitcoin is contagious.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dumbasses are buying on cryptopia.  Cheesy

This all was written about FUDCoin, which he now supports. I wonder how one could support such a "shitty coin with contagious shittiness"?  Roll Eyes
So those were attempts to spread FUD to buy some cheap FUD and dump later on "dumbasses" who buy NewDarkCoin..?
Should we even take any of your words seriously after this? BTW, why did you stop writing "I am the real Carson Cloak." at the end of each message?
You are not the real Carson Cloak anymore, huh...? Stolen account? Roll Eyes
Mining phase 2 days..  Huh    LOL

The mining phase lasted 3 months or so. This isn't a new coin. It is a re-brand to DARK. It used to be FUD coin. But we welcome trolls here, so if you would like to bump the thread, go nuts!
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Mining phase 2 days..  Huh    LOL
WOW THAT COIN.

GREAT VALUE ADDED BY THAT .JPG I4M BUYING UNTIL I DIE

If I knew you were going to bump the thread, I wouldn't have bothered with my previous post.

Thanks anyway.
Can we mine directly from wallet? thanks

No. This coin was launched on 11/13/14. See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fud-now-on-c-cex-come-mine-fud-now-pod-via-cryptocaucasian-sha256-856352

It's a re-brand to DARK. The coin formerly known as DarkCoin rebranded to Dash.

Second chance!
it`s not the same guys.
So how many developers do you have and what are your plans? Tongue
For me it is P&D coin nothing else. Be carefull.

Good looking out. I actually made a deal with myself to only support coins with at least 6 months of history when  dev is a newbie. Obv trying to make it look like Drk never rebranded or just dumped hard for new money entering crypto. Project could do wonders, as the most successful ideas are actually stolen from others.

This coin is almost 6 months old.

We didn't steal the coin, we grabbed the name when it wasn't wanted any more. A lot of people who are disappointed about the name Dash hate what we have done. There is an official psychobabble name for this hatred. I call it "being a butthurt troll".
Activity: 60
Here is a nice wall paper in 1920x1080. Enjoy!

WOW THAT COIN.

GREAT VALUE ADDED BY THAT .JPG I4M BUYING UNTIL I DIE
Activity: 852
Second chance!
it`s not the same guys.

Good looking out. I actually made a deal with myself to only support coins with at least 6 months of history when  dev is a newbie. Obv trying to make it look like Drk never rebranded or just dumped hard for new money entering crypto. Project could do wonders, as the most successful ideas are actually stolen from others.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Second chance!
it`s not the same guys.
Activity: 852
Second chance!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Can we mine directly from wallet? thanks
PoS.. what a pathetic try..  Cheesy Cheesy

Got you to notice.  Wink
yeah ... im fanatic DARKCOIN ( here )  , buy now .. Hold ... and selll next time ... got profit .. it's mys style

you make lot little post .. sell account when hero ... .. good profit  Grin
Miserable attempt at using another coin's success.

PASS.
+1
No respectfull exchange will add you.
This is very shallow.

Okay okay. We've learned our lesson. We promise we won't rename to Dash when Dash names itself something else.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Miserable attempt at using another coin's success.

PASS.
+1
No respectfull exchange will add you.
This is very shallow.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Seems legit. I'll buy 100 of your finest DarkCoins please.
Pages:
Jump to: