Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon - page 3. (Read 25951 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Where do I short this shit?

Ah XMR fan, I see.

XMR is a great coin. You should be thanking us, though. If BBR had scooped up the name DarkCoin, they would double the market cap of XMR in a month.

You're welcome.

LOL, that really is the dumbest name I've seen. And you cannot dump what you don't own. Don't you guys know what shorting is?

I thought of changing Dashcoin into Darkcoin immediately which would have been the better move and then as long as they kept their git up to date with XMR they would have had a worthy product with a following. You guys are just wasting your time but may make a few hundred off the tards that abound.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
gotcha, thanks Smiley Trolls being trolls. Its funny, every coin community im even slightly involved in has lots of FUD, i think I'm just attracted to it. Best part is, all of the coins i do follow, mine, and promote are usually, notice i said usually, backed by a good dev, even if the dev is using a alter ego. I guess with the name swap you are bound to attract trolls early on but if you continually develop, promote, and live up to the name you guys are bound to succeed. You've done a good job so far and i applaud and support you.
Activity: 72
I dont see why there is such an issue with the change.

Let me help you understand using the latest findings in psychology research:

Inside every troll is a butthurt waiting to get out.

Also, a few of these guys are account resellers. Zombier0 is a good example. They go from thread to thread posting about the first 5 words that come to mind. When they hit Sr. or Hero, they sell the account. Zombier0 probably has dozens going right now.
I dont see why there is such an issue with the change. FUD had a good wallet it was the name that caused the issues. DRK changed to DASH i would assume to get away from being associated with the "Dark side" of the internet so whats wrong with a proven anoncoin wanting to fill that void? I think this is a great opportunity. Besides, when i see "DASH" i think of food not anonymous crypto tech (i.e. Mrs. Dash, Diner Dash, etc)

Keep in mind, i know nothing about DASH formerly DRK other than what I bought and sold on the exchanges.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Lol FUD to DARK what a joke
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
this is hilarious.
You can now roll with Darkcoin on MultiDice.

http://darkcoin.multidice.me

Good Luck!

Wrong DarkCoin! This is DARK. That looks like a game for Dash.

Uh oh. You attracted some whales with your huge stacks, Heuristic.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
You can now roll with Darkcoin on MultiDice.

http://darkcoin.multidice.me

Good Luck!

Ah XMR fan, I see.

XMR is a great coin. You should be thanking us, though. If BBR had scooped up the name DarkCoin, they would double the market cap of XMR in a month.

You're welcome.

Cryptopia.co.nz

There is a 1BTC buy wall right now you can dump onto by the looks of things.

Your loss is someone else's gain.

Yeah. No excuses. Dump it.  Cheesy

In all seriousness, dump into that little .08 BTC order on top, it will be a good move.

You should put your 0.08 BTC order at 150 sats. Big playa' Huerisitc is going to dump right through those 1.5 BTC buy walls.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Cryptopia.co.nz

In all seriousness, dump into that little .08 BTC order on top, it will be a good move.

Cryptopia.co.nz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Cryptopia.co.nz

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
what happens when the trademarked darkcoin logo/ name etc gets on your asses ? when pople hold DARKcoins and they are worth shit since you will owe millions to evan ?
what then ?

We haven't seen evidence of a trademark for the DarkCoin name. Our logo doesn't look the same as theirs. No one from the Dash team has contacted us. Plenty of angry trolls have popped up in here though, bumping our thread. It's helped to raise our profile a bit. Thanks for your help!

If we do it right, we'll get more trolls.

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
what happens when the trademarked darkcoin logo/ name etc gets on your asses ? when pople hold DARKcoins and they are worth shit since you will owe millions to evan ?
what then ?
Just to make it clear, this is an attempt to confuse people, nothing more.

If anyone has doubts, read the post mentioned by the op in this topic: https://www.darkcoin.io/news/rebranding-to-dash/

We are not trying to confuse, trying to stick to the original DarkCoin plan. We put the link to that news story in our OP if you would like to check. We just want GOOD anon tech to be moving forward!

this is where i saw the plan thing... no worries though.

I see. There was a lot of excitement during the re-brand launch and one of the few people who were posting to the dev account were not too careful with how they phrased things. Sorry if that is confusing.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

We are not trying to confuse, trying to stick to the original plan. We just want GOOD anon tech to be moving forward!

I heard about your issue with the wallet. Thanks for your support with DARK. I'd like to send you a tip. Can you PM me your address and i'll send you 100 Dark Smiley

Thanks!

If anyone has doubts, read the post mentioned by the op in this topic: https://www.darkcoin.io/news/rebranding-to-dash/

We are not trying to confuse, trying to stick to the original DarkCoin plan. We put the link to that news story in our OP if you would like to check. We just want GOOD anon tech to be moving forward!

Pages:
Jump to: