Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon - page 7. (Read 25951 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Wow, I'm disappointed in the DASH community...you gave up OUR name (yes, I'm an original DRK bagholder) yet you come here and trash a thread because someone else picked it up?  That's ridiculous. 

If you're so stuck on the name, maybe you should have kept it and listened to those of us who opposed the name change. 
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Please this is a total flop - lol

Why weren't you fudding DARK when it was FUDcoin? Maybe if you had bumped our thread there with FUD, you wouldn't have to FUD here.  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10787987
Original drk is closed source you cant replicate

Good to know. We won't replicate it then.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Original drk is closed source you cant replicate
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Looks like we've got some other supporters with new accounts as to not anger their DASH friends.

I myself wasn't too pleased with DarkCoin changing to Dash (lol) so hopefully this team represents those who defect well.

Let me know if there's any way I can help, I've been around for quite a while and know many in the community.
Darkcoin has a trademark on the name as well as a foundation to enforce it.  I highly suggest you re-name your coin Smiley

LOL!  Considering they changed their name, I doubt they're going to try to enforce it.  Even if they do, good luck!

We most certainly will enforce it.  Much of our technology is also named after the Dark brand and is not changing.  

We aren't here to step on anyone's toes. PM the devs if you are a representative and let us know what you object to.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
@MRCASHKING
this is hilarious.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Darkcoin has a trademark on the name as well as a foundation to enforce it.  I highly suggest you re-name your coin Smiley

LOL!  Considering they changed their name, I doubt they're going to try to enforce it.  Even if they do, good luck!

We most certainly will enforce it.  Much of our technology is also named after the Dark brand and is not changing. 
Activity: 224
Darkcoin has a trademark on the name as well as a foundation to enforce it.  I highly suggest you re-name your coin Smiley

LOL!  Considering they changed their name, I doubt they're going to try to enforce it.  Even if they do, good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
sounds to me that if you move your wallet dat to this fud coin you'll lose all of your DRK/DASH coins

no thx

Move your old FUD wallet and block chain to the DARK data directory. Your old conf file should be renamed dark.conf.

There is NO CONFLICT between DARK and Dash, at all. We made sure of that.

You missed your boat to FUD. You should have fudded DARK when it was FUD coin.
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Gentoo ebuild migrated from FUD to DARK:

https://github.com/salfter/portage/tree/master/net-p2p/darkcoind

It fired up right away with the FUD blockchain and wallet, as expected.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Pathetic.
Activity: 92
| https://github.com/CarsonCloak/fudcoin

Well at least the github matches up.
Activity: 224
Interesting.  Good luck to you guys.  I hope you continue down the Dark path!
what a lousy steal, shame on you. Undecided

No one stole anything. DarkCoin is now dash. They left their brand on the curb. We picked it up. Jealousy is unbecoming.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Because a coin named FUD Coin which was created to rip off Shadowcash's graphics and mock them was somehow noble in the first place?

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I tried to convince the guys at XCO to rebrand as Dark which would be fitting as that was the original name of Dark, no one listened, I see someone else had some sense to do the most obvious thing.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Dev,
Is this going to follow the original Darkcoin block reward schedule? In otherwords, are the first 2 million coins (40% total supply) going to be mined in the first 2 days of this? (I see it started this morning).

I'd like to know so I can switch over some ASIC to grab some of the Darkcoin instamine rewards THIS TIME

No mine!  Pure POS!!  copy and paste your FUDcoin dat to new wallet!  Its just FUDcoin RE-Branded!  You want DRK, go to dashpay!  lol!  Only thing dark about it is the name, anon, and stealth addresses to my knowledge!!
Pages:
Jump to: