Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon - page 6. (Read 25976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
yeah ... im fanatic DARKCOIN ( here )  , buy now .. Hold ... and selll next time ... got profit .. it's mys style
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
PoS.. what a pathetic try..  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Never thought i'd see Darkcoin go to 1 sat, looks like I was wrong.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Here is a nice wall paper in 1920x1080. Enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/N6WGKDM.jpg
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Any pools for this coin as seeing only solo mining available?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Activity: 7

Definitely starting to get some action!  Those were likely some smart buys.  Can't wait to see where this goes.
Activity: 7
You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK

Page looks good, this will help to get the word out.
Yes. If you have a bounty you would like to be paid. Please PM this account. Quality only thanks.

lol!  i pm you already!!
Activity: 9
This is just some bulls**t devs from other bulls**t coins trying to make some quick money.

If you buy into this your a moron.  Roll Eyes

You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
looks awesome Cheesy

could u make a wallpaper 1680 x 1050 like on that laptop screen Tongue?
Yes. If you have a bounty you would like to be paid. Please PM this account. Quality only thanks.
Activity: 72
Original drk is closed source you cant replicate

That's not true. The anonymisation process in the early stages was closed source but now every aspect of Dash (formerly Darkcoin) is open source and has been for quite some time.

DARK is not trying to be a Dash clone. We liked the name "DarkCoin". Dash stopped using it, so we grabbed DARK.

If we get any legitimate (verifiable) concerns from the Dash developers about using the DARK name, we will address those concerns with the utmost rigor and sincerity. Dash is a great coin, we aren't trying to compete with it.
Activity: 447
Original drk is closed source you cant replicate

That's not true. The anonymisation process in the early stages was closed source but now every aspect of Dash (formerly Darkcoin) is open source and has been for quite some time.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
We were wondering when someone or some where going to re-use the Darkcoin name, looks like we have our first contender. Keep up da good job guys. Tongue
Activity: 72
SELF MODERATED.  LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, it's to delete posts where jackasses write something obvious and then say "lololol". You can understand how that type of thing looks stupid.
LET IT BE KNOWN

2000 DARK Bounty for articles
500 DARK Bounty for GOOD Tweets

Send me your links and your DarkCoin Address and we will pay it there. Please send via PM.

more coins to stake!  give me coins!  i liked the FUD brand better but hey, in life there is also death.  Only few are resurrected!! Tongue Grin

so, when are bounties paid out?
Pages:
Jump to: