Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 11. (Read 50988 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

I don't give a shit if I lose its less than a fraction of BTC you pansy.

When orderbook on sell side get's thick enough whales will buy and pump again.

Stupid people that panicsell Cheesy

Yeah. Shit man, look at any coin with supply around 1 million. All very stable, even shitcoin like Korecoin are doing fine price wise.

You think a coin with 100BTC volume is going to vanish? HAHAHAHA. Idiot.

ROFLMAO!!

Damn son. If that's what you really believe, you are an even bigger idiot than that cyaadz fool, or you are just new to crypto.

Holy fuck the denial in this thread is on a whole new level.

YOU GUYS ARE BAGHOLDERS. GET. FUCKING. OVER. IT. Exit now while theres still a chance!

FOR FUCKS SAKES, THE COIN IS CALLED 'DARKSHIBE'

DARK. FUCKING. SHIBE!!! .. what did you really expect??

the only thing surprising here is the fact that they didnt call it ShibeCannaDarkCoin.

Really? That's the only thing you got? The name? Are you implying coins with sillier names haven't had insane profits? If so, were you dropped on your head recently?

What did I expect? I expect nothing but the price to stabilize to 5k then reach 40k the following week. How's that for a prediction silly cunt.

Learn to fucking read dude. Read my other posts where I stated several facts as to why this shitcoin is getting dumped. The name itself isnt the only reason, its just the biggest red flag.

wtf am i doing arguing with a bagholder? believe whatever you want. Morons cant be reasoned with. Enjoy your bags.   Kiss

Every post of your last 20 is fudding a coin.
Can't take you seriously
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'm laughing out loud at anyone who thinks a shitcoin won't get pumped. Sure mention the shitty PR, the shitty name, the copied meme...at the end of the day none of that matters for whales you diluted retard.

Also FUD = TIME TO BUY. LOOK HOW YOU ALL CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK, JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERCOIN DROPPED TO 3K. THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN - EXPLOSION TO 18K.

Yeah. Shit man, look at any coin with supply around 1 million. All very stable, even shitcoin like Korecoin are doing fine price wise.

ROFLMAO!!

Damn son. If that's what you really believe, you are an even bigger idiot than that cyaadz fool, or you are just new to crypto.

YOU GUYS ARE BAGHOLDERS. GET. FUCKING. OVER. IT. Exit now while theres still a chance!

the only thing surprising here is the fact that they didnt call it ShibeCannaDarkCoin.

Really? That's the only thing you got? The name? Are you implying coins with sillier names haven't had insane profits? If so, were you dropped on your head recently?

What did I expect? I expect nothing but the price to stabilize to 5k then reach 40k the following week. How's that for a prediction silly cunt.

Learn to fucking read dude. Read my other posts where I stated several facts as to why this shitcoin is getting dumped. The name itself isnt the only reason, its just the biggest red flag.

wtf am i doing arguing with a bagholder? believe whatever you want. Morons cant be reasoned with. Enjoy your bags.   Kiss
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wow... What a panic.
I am not a greatest developer on Earth but it seems like this panic was caused by the stupid, fake post sent by ignorant.
I have quiclky checked the code and it looks pretty normal - nothing different from the other coins. I guess, there is no reason to be suspicious (from the technical perspective).
Activity: 420

ROFLMAO!!

Activity: 252
FUD is fun, just ride with it and buy at the bottom. You will not regret Cool

Top 50 addresses except #1 which is bittrex didn't even move their coins, #2 address ate more coins like 73k shibes.

Which means 7% less coins for sale later, although the charts says the opposite.

You can buy now for a gable, or dump yours hit. It's up to you Grin
Activity: 258
Sell all your coins @ 0.000002 ....i will take them all for 2.4 btc   Grin
1.2 mil coins @ 0.000002 = 2.4 btc   !   I want them all !!!  Sell it now pls !
Activity: 490

ROFLMAO!!

Will give someone 2100 sats if that person is willing to sell

Willing to buy for 5 BTC so 240K+-

Big pump group keeps dumping and dumping to create more panic, they will buy up the whole orderbook again  Grin
Activity: 258
Sell all your coins @ 0.000002 ....i will take them all for 2.4 btc   Grin
Just don't understand some people that pretend to trade.

Some guys scream that there is hidden premine and it's a scamcoin, they believe it and they lose lots of money

Like WTF?
DSB so cheap right now...wish I had more BTC  Cry

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
lot of coins waiting for pump... Cool

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
A lot of coins start out this way. No innovation, roadmap and so forth.  XC was like this and now look at it.

The fact is, the dev has created a clean code base, which to me suggest he knows what he is doing.  I have invested a small amount in this coin and plan to hold for now.  This coin is far from dead IMO.

XC had a rumor going for it at start, people figured out it was made by Dan and several things pointed at it.

Would a serious dev use this name for a heavily innovative coin?

DarkShibe? Seriously?

Long-term adoption with this name?

This is a horror for anyone who deals with PR or Marketing. Doge rode on the back of a popular meme, thats a one in a million thing, but this isn't even funny just sad.

rumor started about 3 weeks after launch.  Also XC was originally named X11coin

X11coin? Seriously?

Still a better name, atleast its not some autistic meme trying to mimic 2 hypes.
Activity: 406
A lot of coins start out this way. No innovation, roadmap and so forth.  XC was like this and now look at it.

The fact is, the dev has created a clean code base, which to me suggest he knows what he is doing.  I have invested a small amount in this coin and plan to hold for now.  This coin is far from dead IMO.

XC had a rumor going for it at start, people figured out it was made by Dan and several things pointed at it.

DarkShibe? Seriously?

This is a horror for anyone who deals with PR or Marketing. Doge rode on the back of a popular meme, thats a one in a million thing, but this isn't even funny just sad.

rumor started about 3 weeks after launch.  Also XC was originally named X11coin

X11coin? Seriously?

What i'm trying to say is it is too early to call this a scam, and i'm prepared to risk my investment and hold for now.
Activity: 245

RIP.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

DarkShibe? Seriously?

Pages:
Jump to: