Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 8. (Read 50986 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
*****JUST TALKED TO DEV*****

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: topcat363 on: Today at 04:50:47 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
We are working on an update for the ANN.. We are assembling a few things and recompiling wallets to incorporate the new logo. We will likely either update tonight or tomorrow morning.

let the games begin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy
im still buying this is going to be a bigger turn around than tit which is BTRIPPLE TOPPING
Activity: 378
just 0.5btc to reach 3500sat
so people stop dumping around 2000sat and let the price go up  Angry we are in control
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Considering that some of the miners working for daily earn money ,  they attempt to sell their coins regardless of the increase or decrease in price.
Professional traders by use this opportunity and with trolling and trying to exploit the FUD and also with market manipulation are seeking to achieve their goal.
When all investors understand this tip , this dirty tricks loses his efficacy but unfortunately there are many stupid or novice investors in this businessCheesy Cheesy Cheesy
very easy to reach 5k  Wink
yet ppl continue to sell lmao at least my orders getting filled
Activity: 269
Hello DarkShibes,

I wanted to let you know that regardless of the market conditions currently we still have plans to support and grow our coin through bounties and PR.

Despite numerous FUD attempts, the following issues are untrue, and baseless accusations.

Premine -- It is still in tact, in its original wallet address. I never moved it even if block explorer shows that it has moved several times. It is still in its original wallet.dat file. Remaining premine is 14,531 of 20,000.
Hidden Blocks -- This is absolutely incorrect. There are no hidden blocks, you can check this not only on the block explorer, but also bittrex has measure to detect hidden blocks and disable wallets. There are none.

Original Premine address -- (DRVQUS1ZF9mujdkLXwvHzYhKj9rUUfkDtm)

None of the premine coins have been sold on the market, they have all been used to pay for bounties and all transactions from premine are clearly documented in the previous post I made.

Crypto sometimes blows me away in how quickly people are shaken out of their positions, and how a little bread crumb of false information can sway people to do this.

just ignore the fud. easiest way.
Activity: 336
Since there are trolls active here to take DSB down, here is some info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moderation-of-possible-fud-and-insults-787267 about what they can and cannot do. So feel free to report them to the moderator when not following these rules. I already reported some Grin

After receiving a lot of PMs about this subject, seeing a lot of reports of this kind and after one of the global mods PMed me with suggestions regarding this topic, I thought that I should cover it:

Possible (or real, not for me to judge) FUD, accusations or statements are not moderated.

Moderators don't moderate for truth. However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. However, such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Possible scams aren't moderated either due to the fact that's it's extremely hard to make an unbiased decision on a limited amount of evidence and time. Moderators don't have time to be investigators.

Legal note: This is forum policy, not mine.

cheap coins, bought some, we'll see  Grin
buy when theres blood in the streets.

fudders caused a scaredown, now we shal gradualy rise back. it has a really low market cap right now around $15,000 usd. little gem just sitting there

LOL of the year or absolut beginners advice  Wink

fudders caused a scaredown, now we shal gradualy rise back. it has a really low market cap right now around $15,000 usd. little gem just sitting there

The "buy when theres blood on the streets" doesnt apply for shitcoins like this with Absolutely nothing going for it. That saying always gets thrown around when bagholders want to exit after getting dumped on.

Little gem? Why is it a little gem? Please tell me all the innovations this coin has that it deserves a market cap over a few thousand dollars?

Please tell us..were dying to know whats so special about fontas's pump & dump coin. Please!!!

maybe he is a top 10 holder ^^

wow, such distribution !  Grin

They aren't stupid , they are super traders and whales of bittrex . people  who are cheated by trolls and FUDers and sold at low prices are stupid.  Cheesy
wait a bit, then everything will be clear . big pump is on the way. price up to 50k Sat coming soon .
Please fucking trolls and FUDers . you don't sell just a few hours until you see the price increases. Wink
Fucking FUDers please
all the "real" buy orders are ppl...the bots are making the ever lowering .0000003 trades to give the illusion its crashing...SMART PPL BUY NOW

LOL of the year or absolut beginners advice  Wink

The "buy when theres blood on the streets" doesnt apply for shitcoins like this with Absolutely nothing going for it. That saying always gets thrown around when bagholders want to exit after getting dumped on.

Little gem? Why is it a little gem? Please tell me all the innovations this coin has that it deserves a market cap over a few thousand dollars?

Please tell us..were dying to know whats so special about fontas's pump & dump coin. Please!!!

maybe he is a top 10 holder ^^

wow, such distribution !  Grin
They aren't stupid , they are super trader and whales of bittrex . people  who are cheated by trolls and FUDers and sold at low prices are stupid.  Cheesy
wait a bit, then everything will be clear . big pump is on the way. price up to 50k Sat coming soon .
Please fucking trolls and FUDers . you don't sell just a few hours until you see the price increases. Wink
this will get pumped again hard just hold tight
its a hold  for sure,  creative minds make good coin devs, dev is still around and still working on the coin. you newbs just sooking about loosing, its not the devs fault you brought at the peak of a pump. slow gradual rise is the way from here.
Activity: 252
Wow hard dump could be a good buy right now

Yep, good buy. Sold at 18k then bought at around 2.5k, gonna hold this since it's from my profit.
top 10 wallet is bittrex you newbs
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
Wow hard dump could be a good buy right now
Activity: 252

Because of miners that's why it has marketcap, no miner would sell for less than what the electricity cost.

Break even was 3k satoshi when mining this at block rewards 101 - 2000, same goes with all altcoins and bitcoin itself.

Even with innovation like syscoin, cloak, stealthcoin, and others doesn't guarantee the price will go up. It always depends on the whales and pump groups, so ride with them or die with the weak.
Pages:
Jump to: