Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 7. (Read 50986 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
The last attempt manipulators pour their shit coins on inexperienced suckers. That shit is rare even among the weak developers. Buy and you will be cheated 2 times. Ninja Trader just fucking crook and a scoundrel.

So where exactly was the dev cheated anyone the first time?

And why should be the Dev a weak developer? Do you know the Dev?

Pump was already, and this is just a pathetic attempt to shake from the now impoverished mountain traders last penny... Ninja Trader I hope you will break your jaw for your evil deeds and will close in jail for a very long time. Bitch and filth. For coins actually made just one logo, no POD or other tangible evidence of interest. And all because those bastards are the real crooks in crypto and it is very important anonymity is full, so they did not even bother to contact Crypto Asian for POD. Lousy animals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
btw. Darkshibe is @ crptsy  Smiley

andddddddd cryptsy is the serious minded exchange when it comes to accepting additions   Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
This fraudster buys their own orders and idiots think that the coin is the cost and buy too. Such a shitty coins I have not yet seen. lol

yeah sure, someone is buying their own sell orders 100% higher lol.

legendary
btw. Darkshibe is @ crptsy  Smiley
This fraudster buys their own orders and idiots think that the coin is the cost and buy too. Such a shitty coins I have not yet seen. lol
legendary
The last attempt manipulators pour their shit coins on inexperienced suckers. That shit is rare even among the weak developers. Buy and you will be cheated 2 times. Ninja Trader just fucking crook and a scoundrel.

So where exactly was the dev cheated anyone the first time?

And why should be the Dev a weak developer? Do you know the Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Block Reward:
Block 1 (1% Pre-mine - 20,000 Coins)
Block 2 - 100 (0 Reward)
Block 101 - 2000 (500 DarkShibe)

Really?HuhHuh??  Shocked  Angry  Angry

Im out

nuff said first reply
Lets see if this will be Dogecoins brother with anon.
Hope it will be a partnership with dogecoin supporters / devs.  Grin

When we can get the publicity from the doge commuity and good team then this will get easy from 10k dollar to 1 million dollar.

But first we must see what the dev will announce in the next hours.

where does DOGECOIN come into the mix?
legendary
Lets see if this will be Dogecoins brother with anon.
Hope it will be a partnership with dogecoin supporters / devs.  Grin

When we can get the publicity from the doge commuity and good team then this will get easy from 10k dollar to 1 million dollar.

But first we must see what the dev will announce in the next hours.
FUDDERS are always a good sign...means ppl want in
legendary
*****JUST TALKED TO DEV*****

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: topcat363 on: Today at 04:50:47 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
We are working on an update for the ANN.. We are assembling a few things and recompiling wallets to incorporate the new logo. We will likely either update tonight or tomorrow morning.

let the games begin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy

Lets see what epic doge shit will come to this coin.  Smiley

At this moment small buys, can change the whole coin, because the marketcap is under 14.000 Dollar lol
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Well I have found its come the time for me to post in the BCT
many of u know me / follow me , work with me and against me , love what I do or hate it
But the reality is Im just a trader like u guys - I dont run scams and I dont work with devs to pump and dump markets - yes I have asked for contact with developers as i am working to make a coin and developing bots for trade.  I did not work with the GLOW dev and only played that market due to the price vs coin count vs. current hype and market cap - I was already out when it dumped and got abandoned by the dev. I have come here today to clear some things up since I see so many people trashing my name -
1. Yes i ran a bot on DSB and pumped up the market - creating ALOT of opportunity to trade
2. I DID NOT dump DSB to shit as many people assume - I was sharked by the too many people that knew I was running a bot on the market - my mistake and misjudgment of my fellow traders.
3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440
4. I have no connection to the DSB dev team - i pick coins that look promising and I invest heavily
5. Im still holding DSB and this is far from over and done - devs deliver and keep with the good work so far and this will be right back at 20k now that the sharks are out
6. Im buying more Cheesy http://i.imgur.com/VmqY4fn.png

Happy Trading !!

THANK YOU for making an account just to clear this up!!! YOU ARE THE MANNNNN

Not sure if this is the same guy as twitter, but if so he runs a pump and dump group which means he starts tweeting a coin once he has made 5 to 10x already, then if it goes up an additional 20%, he acts like it was a great call before he dumps on your ass. Of course you should not listen to twitter trolls though. Do your own research and analysis.
Activity: 378
next step: remove all sell walls
and of course no dumping  Wink Smiley

3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440

i'm sick of people like this asshole  Angry
but Never mind what's done is done DSB will recover and everything's gonna be ok  Wink

many of u know me / follow me , work with me and against me , love what I do or hate it
But the reality is Im just a trader like u guys - I dont run scams and I dont work with devs to pump and dump markets - yes I have asked for contact with developers as i am working to make a coin and developing bots for trade.  I did not work with the GLOW dev and only played that market due to the price vs coin count vs. current hype and market cap - I was already out when it dumped and got abandoned by the dev. I have come here today to clear some things up since I see so many people trashing my name -
1. Yes i ran a bot on DSB and pumped up the market - creating ALOT of opportunity to trade
2. I DID NOT dump DSB to shit as many people assume - I was sharked by the too many people that knew I was running a bot on the market - my mistake and misjudgment of my fellow traders.
3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440
4. I have no connection to the DSB dev team - i pick coins that look promising and I invest heavily
5. Im still holding DSB and this is far from over and done - devs deliver and keep with the good work so far and this will be right back at 20k now that the sharks are out

Happy Trading !!

THANK YOU for making an account just to clear this up!!! YOU ARE THE MANNNNN
very easy we are going up  Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

But the reality is Im just a trader like u guys - I dont run scams and I dont work with devs to pump and dump markets - yes I have asked for contact with developers as i am working to make a coin and developing bots for trade.  I did not work with the GLOW dev and only played that market due to the price vs coin count vs. current hype and market cap - I was already out when it dumped and got abandoned by the dev. I have come here today to clear some things up since I see so many people trashing my name -
3. it was this asshole who u can all thank for dumping DSB  https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko/status/527473591491645440

Happy Trading !!
that's it just hold no more dumping price is going up slowly but surely  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: