Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 6. (Read 50986 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
People, you're fucking guys? You buy this fucking vampire ninja sell orders at the same price, it will not raise above 5K, because it's fucking slag coin. This is obvious even silly schoolboy, but gambling mountain traders are ready to jump on the call of the ninja Scam and give him the money. lol lol lol

and what when it will rise over 50k (this are then only 150k dollar marketcap), then you will cry ?

You fucked in the head? What the fuck 50K for this shit? Its price 100 sat Max.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
just 11k marketcap and you are you're still giving your coins for free to the fucking fudders looooool

Activity: 392
People, you're fucking guys? You buy this fucking vampire ninja sell orders at the same price, it will not raise above 5K, because it's fucking slag coin. This is obvious even silly schoolboy, but gambling mountain traders are ready to jump on the call of the ninja Scam and give him the money. lol lol lol

and what when it will rise over 50k (this are then only 150k dollar marketcap), then you will cry ?

DAMN WAIT 50K IS ONLY 150K MARKET CAP?Huh? WOW AMAZING KEEP BUYING
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

thanks for the reminder where the IGNORE button is
we need self-moderated topic
fudders just GTFO  

and people stop dumping  Angry
This fraudster buys their own orders and idiots think that the coin is the cost and buy too. Such a shitty coins I have not yet seen. lol

and more I guess the Cryptsy guy is involved to in such a mess. Or how could it be that a new coin starts in beginning at cryptsy?
The pump is over and the coin is already death that , kill quick tactic- to make fast profit.

THIS COIN DIDNT EVEN PUMP YET WTF ARE YOU ALL TALKNG ABOUT...NO ONE HAS YET TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS COIN SO STFUUUUUUU AND CHILLLLL TF OUT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
This fraudster buys their own orders and idiots think that the coin is the cost and buy too. Such a shitty coins I have not yet seen. lol

and more I guess the Cryptsy guy is involved to in such a mess. Or how could it be that a new coin starts in beginning at cryptsy?
Everybody thinks then wow it is on cryptsy it has potential.
The pump is over and the coin is already death that , kill quick tactic- to make fast profit.
The last attempt manipulators pour their shit coins on inexperienced suckers. That shit is rare even among the weak developers. Buy and you will be cheated 2 times. Ninja Trader just fucking crook and a scoundrel.

So where exactly was the dev cheated anyone the first time?

And why should be the Dev a weak developer? Do you know the Dev?

Pump was already, and this is just a pathetic attempt to shake from the now impoverished mountain traders last penny... Ninja Trader I hope you will break your jaw for your evil deeds and will close in jail for a very long time. Bitch and filth. For coins actually made just one logo, no POD or other tangible evidence of interest. And all because those bastards are the real crooks in crypto and it is very important anonymity is full, so they did not even bother to contact Crypto Asian for POD. Lousy animals.

LOL - wow man u really must have bought High and sold low
did i put a gun to your head and make u buy OR sell ?
did i creep in your house and press the button or hack your account to buy ?
NO - be an adult and take responsibility for your own trades
and stop calling others who trade better than you crooks

You will suck a member of the devil in hell bitch.
@ASICHEAD
thank you buddy  Cheesy Grin
yeah now let's go up we own this coin we control it  Cool
Activity: 552
remove this sell wall  Smiley
let's go up
and dont give your coins to fudders for free

I remove this just for you. Cheesy
The last attempt manipulators pour their shit coins on inexperienced suckers. That shit is rare even among the weak developers. Buy and you will be cheated 2 times. Ninja Trader just fucking crook and a scoundrel.

Pump was already, and this is just a pathetic attempt to shake from the now impoverished mountain traders last penny... Ninja Trader I hope you will break your jaw for your evil deeds and will close in jail for a very long time. Bitch and filth. For coins actually made just one logo, no POD or other tangible evidence of interest. And all because those bastards are the real crooks in crypto and it is very important anonymity is full, so they did not even bother to contact Crypto Asian for POD. Lousy animals.

+1000 Wink
remove this sell wall  Smiley
let's go up
and dont give your coins to fudders for free

DSB up to 25K Sat very soon. Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

If we could enter the BlockNet, price will stabilize.

and marketcap is around $10k, top 50 address except #1 is not moving their coins.

thats because this coin is going to kiss 100k
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

1. Because someone pump and dump a little bit its the end of the world for you and you wish that someone should going into the jail?

2. Dev make Only One Logo?
The dev is working all day long, there is a richlist, a explorer, this coin is on every big exchange, even on CRYPTSY!
btw. today is something comming
You dont get a POD in 1 day.

3. Ninja Trader dont dump any coins. (maybe you read the last side)
Activity: 252
If we could enter the BlockNet, price will stabilize.

and marketcap is around $10k, top 50 address except #1 is not moving their coins.

PUMP didnt even start easy feller
Pages:
Jump to: