Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 2. (Read 50986 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
So buy the asks and watch the coin fly to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 48
3 bitcoins would increase the price of this coin at least x10, this is a volcano about to erupt.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Any updates dev?  The silence in the thread is concerning.....

This coin would have so much potential if our dev would just update us  Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Any updates dev?  The silence in the thread is concerning.....
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Hi guys and@DarkShibe, I want to recover a comment that I've made some days ago...

Can you please explain to me what's the meaning of the "int64_t nSubsidy" line from the coin source code? I don't understand the "33 / ( 365 * 33 + 8 )"...
What's that 33 and the operation?

Here you have the code from which I want to know what means the mathematical operation:
Code:
// miner's coin stake reward based on coin age spent (coin-days)
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * (COIN_YEAR_REWARD) * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8);

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge);
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
Line 1007 from the src/main.cpp  Wink

Thanks a lot!  Cheesy
no one told me yet, was is the total coins to ever mined in this coin? 2 million ?

so this coin has a max total coins of 2million ? how long will take to be fully mined ? did pos phase already start ? Why is there a massive dump ? and how committed is the dev ?

POW has finished. a pump group got hold of this coin and dumped it hard, nothing to do with the coin, but it made a few investors sour. we have an active commited dev here and such a low market cap, price will only rise

coins after POW is 1.21 M coins , and yes POS started like 2 days ago  .. you can watch block explorer for more details

about the coin price and dump ...

there was some people pushing the price of this coin up .... and looks like someone of them sold his shares and hurt his group and another investors .....

its not really recommended to get in right now ... as dev status is not clear ....

i get that, but pos phase will generate up to ?
legendary
no one told me yet, was is the total coins to ever mined in this coin? 2 million ?

so this coin has a max total coins of 2million ? how long will take to be fully mined ? did pos phase already start ? Why is there a massive dump ? and how committed is the dev ?

POW has finished. a pump group got hold of this coin and dumped it hard, nothing to do with the coin, but it made a few investors sour. we have an active commited dev here and such a low market cap, price will only rise

coins after POW is 1.21 M coins , and yes POS started like 2 days ago  .. you can watch block explorer for more details

there was some people pushing the price of this coin up .... and looks like someone of them sold his shares and hurt his group and another investors .....

its not really recommended to get in right now ... as dev status is not clear ....

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

thanks for the insight Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Which target for this coin?
bittrex order book --sell orders 0.001...
It's possibly?
This is sure to da moon...

This coin will reach 2000 sats within 2 weeks.

Rofl, even lower.
legendary
dev looks like POS blocks being solved very slow .... anything we can do
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
this coin has great growth potential has such a low market cap
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Make sure to open port 54312 to mine PoS coins. Found one block in about 15 seconds. First PoS block I ever found on a altcoin.

how to do that
How to open a port? Go to your router settings and port forward 54312 to your computers ip address (192.168.1.xx)
legendary
Make sure to open port 54312 to mine PoS coins. Found one block in about 15 seconds. First PoS block I ever found on a altcoin.

how to do that
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
legendary

coins after POW is 1.21 M coins , and yes POS started like 2 days ago  .. you can watch block explorer for more details

there was some people pushing the price of this coin up .... and looks like somone of them sold his shares and hurt his group and another investors .....

Activity: 269

Activity: 252
With the price, i can only gamble and hope for the best. This is a good coin with clean code but the shibe is bleeding badly.

Good thing is i mined since launched, sold around 16k and someone filled my order around 1k satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: