Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 5. (Read 50986 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
before you dump i just want to remind you the time in the USA
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
why am i seeing some dumps ? you need to stop dumping right now, just hold your coins

whales are accumulating, and when they are done you'll see the prise explosion

fucking this stupid sellers. They are captive in fork of trader bots. Wink
why am i seeing some dumps ? you need to stop dumping right now, just hold your coins

whales are accumulating, and when they are done you'll see the prise explosion

Yes Yes assholes! Buy more of this shit, give Ninja Trader of Bitcoins and go to a psychologist checked for infantilism lol  Grin Grin Grin
Apparently this loss severely burned your ass . Always you should buy in low prices and sell in Pamp .

Hey investors,
Lesson One: the best time to buy is  when that all people are selling and the best time to sell is when that all people are buying , Whenever buying speed is high, you should sell quickly and Whenever selling speed is high, you should buy quickly. Wink

warning
If your trade does not comply with it, your ass will burn like this stupid man. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Hi dev,
Where are you?
Now you should be more actively than usual in this topic . you should an explicit answer to all the questions . Come and with a permanent presence be strong support for Investors .
The first and most important feature of a good coin is the constant presence of dev . Wink
Activity: 269
My target price for this coin is from 100k to 250k.. with only 2mil. coins.
Good dev.... there was ofc pump, and then dump from miners, this is obvious as it use scrypto alogo, coins are allways dumped by miners, now we are in accumulation phase, but in 24 hours price will be 5k....

"Good dev"Huh Where is the dev? The dev has abandoned this coin...it was just a pump and dump coin to make the devs some btc.

aha so the dev hasnt posted in 10 hours and all of a sudden he has abandoned it? what a joke, the dev is still here, and here to stay. all you fudders are just butthurt because you brought into a pump, right at the peak, learn how to trade.
Activity: 245
Good dev.... there was ofc pump, and then dump from miners, this is obvious as it use scrypto alogo, coins are allways dumped by miners, now we are in accumulation phase, but in 24 hours price will be 5k....

"Good dev"Huh Where is the dev? The dev has abandoned this coin...it was just a pump and dump coin to make the devs some btc.
under 10K Sat is low price for Darkshibe , There is still time for buy cheapcoins
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Warning
until next month Darkshibe market cap will go up to $ 1 million , at that time sellers will cry.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Fucking FUDs Please
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Hi @DarkShibe, I'm just here to ask you something related with the code and Darkshibe development:

Can you please explain to me what's the meaning of the "int64_t nSubsidy" line? I don't understand the "33 / ( 365 * 33 + 8 )"...
What's that 33 and the operation?

Code:
// miner's coin stake reward based on coin age spent (coin-days)
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * (COIN_YEAR_REWARD) * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8);

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge);
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
Line 1007 from the src/main.cpp  Wink

Thanks a lot!  Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
EdvinZ is on ignore list he is clearly not mentally stable. So lets move on..

About CryptoGekko not sure if he did anything amount of coins dumped was around 400-500k, so im sure this is from miners, not from cryptogekko, or mybe half of that was him, he can temporary manipulate price to lower, but this is only TEMPORARY, and the first dump, was good becouse the coins are now better destributed amount others, keep in mind, big whales get eaten too.. still with low market cap i see high price in this coin.. with proper dev ofc.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
@ EdvinZ, only because you lose some money on this coin, you write 24h shit ?
Before you lose the money you promote this coin 24h!

You are sick in the head.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Yes, guys, you got screwed and now you want to get new investors to fuck them. Like crypto ass fucking each other in the form of a locomotive on the mountain traders. Very funny, lol. Well try to raise prices on this slag, I don't even go to the cinema to watch a new Comedy, I would like to look at your sect dedicated to fag Ninga trader.  Grin
Activity: 252
#2 address still didn't move his shit https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dsb/address.dws?707.htm so i'll just go with it along with the one who has a 100k stash (ninja trader)
1.2 million coins  Wink

1.2 million empty shit with investments in one logo in photoshop, Yes buy it for 250K.  Grin

just stop you were an investor in this coin 2 days ago
you lost like i lost but let's try to recover
and if you want to know who fucked up and dumped on us  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
legendary
1.2 million coins  Wink

1.2 million empty shit with investments in one logo in photoshop, Yes buy it for 250K.  Grin

lol you have no idea about the crypto world, you see only the logo.

This coin is on every exchange, even on cryptsy after not 1 week.
A explorer and richlist are done.
Plans are coming.

btw. should he draw the logo per hand? i think the only option to make a logo is yes photoshop, you moron.  Grin

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
1.2 million coins  Wink

1.2 million empty shit with investments in one logo in photoshop, Yes buy it for 250K.  Grin
1.2 million coins  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
People, you're fucking guys? You buy this fucking vampire ninja sell orders at the same price, it will not raise above 5K, because it's fucking slag coin. This is obvious even silly schoolboy, but gambling mountain traders are ready to jump on the call of the ninja Scam and give him the money. lol lol lol

and what when it will rise over 50k (this are then only 150k dollar marketcap), then you will cry ?

You fucked in the head? What the fuck 50K for this shit? Its price 100 sat Max.

You must look @ the marketcap. 50k satoshi are only 150k dollar marketcap.

btw. why is this coin shit? it make nothing wrong, and plans are comming.

only YOU can not trade, so not the coin is shit, YOU are shit my friend.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: