Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 13. (Read 153952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I  see that DAS community is very strong. It is the most important factor for success of the coin. So, someone can make masternode coin with the same characteristics as DAS.  It can be named DOS or DIS for example. DEV can make voting poll for the name. Then, DEV can make a list of all people who had posts in this thread and do airdrop.

I think  this is the best solution.

The best solution was having a new coin and doing a swop one for one and I offered to do it and pay a pro dev to get it sorted out but other coin holders wanted left as is,so I just moved on to another coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Guys, this coin is dead. Market cap 19,000 $. No dev and no special/new features, just a masternode coin like most of the others. As soon as nova closes, this coin is gone. I'm glad I got out of this coin at 0.15 USD.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
I  see that DAS community is very strong. It is the most important factor for success of the coin. So, someone can make masternode coin with the same characteristics as DAS.  It can be named DOS or DIS for example. DEV can make voting poll for the name. Then, DEV can make a list of all people who had posts in this thread and do airdrop.

I think  this is the best solution.
Activity: 145
Hi,
Need to find someone who can create a hard fork. If the community would support a new coin DAS we will succeed together.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
please hard fork this coin and give it a life. U will get huge support from community.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Difficulty is high at the moment, 5191. Someone with a rig can get the chain moving again
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I downloaded and installed the old wallet, it said something like no connections available for sync.

Then I downloaded the new wallet but retained the datadir with the wallet, I think it started to sync. but then my computer shut down due to overheating from mining, when I tried to run the new wallet again it gave me the same no connections availble for sync. message as the old wallet.

Is anybody having success with a sync of the blockchain with the new wallet or is my datadir/wallet corrupted ?

Also, should we try to notify Nova that the new wallet is available and ask if they can implement it for the period that Nova will still be active ?

i am running the version as 12.2.0 works fine just need ppl to mine the coin and exchange to trade, wallet working --- no exchange --- no miners

Thanks, I am currently mining. So we just have to hope that dev comes back or that somebody forks the chain I suppose ?
Ya I wish we would just fork the coin and give the members what they currently have just so someone else can take over. This dev really screwed us here, but there still might be some kind of hope out there.
Activity: 163
Seems it will have to be the latter then:

quote from post on first page:

Look at this guy post history fucked up last coin(  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-powposx13-cryptooin-peer-to-peer-ryptocurrency-1912728 )and left community with nothing.Also involded in other shit coins , watch out !
I downloaded and installed the old wallet, it said something like no connections available for sync.

Then I downloaded the new wallet but retained the datadir with the wallet, I think it started to sync. but then my computer shut down due to overheating from mining, when I tried to run the new wallet again it gave me the same no connections availble for sync. message as the old wallet.

Is anybody having success with a sync of the blockchain with the new wallet or is my datadir/wallet corrupted ?

Also, should we try to notify Nova that the new wallet is available and ask if they can implement it for the period that Nova will still be active ?

i am running the version as 12.2.0 works fine just need ppl to mine the coin and exchange to trade, wallet working --- no exchange --- no miners

Thanks, I am currently mining. So we just have to hope that dev comes back or that somebody forks the chain I suppose ?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins

Activity: 75
Merit: 5
If I bought the DAS for a novaexchange, I can not get them on the wallet?
Where else can I buy DAS?
so I wanted a cheap masternode to run
Is it a stock or coin problem?

That is true. You can't do anything with Das now, the dev (TRUCKMAN) abandoned the project and left a very strong community behind. The Das is only trading in NovaExchange, but the wallet is in maintenance mode for a month now and there is a very little chance it will go back online before NovaExchange close down in early next year. Therefore you can't transfer them, can't build a masternode.

However if you are looking for a cheap masternode coin, I would suggest ArcticCoin. This is the cheapest masternode coin on the market and there is a stable dev team behind it.

I think if Nova will switch to 12.2 wallet and some people start mining you can get the wallet on Nova enabled again.

I do have some Arctc MN's, but I don't see a stable dev team. The only thing stable by the team is doing nothing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2

However if you are looking for a cheap masternode coin, I would suggest ArcticCoin. This is the cheapest masternode coin on the market and there is a stable dev team behind it.

ArcticCoin I looked at this coin
There the cost of mastering is higher and I consider the prospects for increasing the price less
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

That is true. You can't do anything with Das now, the dev (TRUCKMAN) abandoned the project and left a very strong community behind. The Das is only trading in NovaExchange, but the wallet is in maintenance mode for a month now and there is a very little chance it will go back online before NovaExchange close down in early next year. Therefore you can't transfer them, can't build a masternode.

Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Activity: 12
Local version: 0.12.2 Latest : Das Core:0.12.2
addnode=104.156.250.28:9399
addnode=51.15.162.15:58758
addnode=94.156.35.73:9399
addnode=45.77.114.30:9399
addnode=185.81.167.100:9399
addnode=198.58.117.5:9399
addnode=45.77.67.141:56585
addnode=45.32.169.70:9399
addnode=193.27.209.108:48244
addnode=172.104.13.253:42668
addnode=144.217.67.68:46168
addnode=5.79.97.229:56590
addnode=46.4.37.60:9399
addnode=146.0.47.218:33020
addnode=51.15.162.15:53954
addnode=184.67.166.234:54491
addnode=184.67.166.234:54527
addnode=193.27.209.108:53930
addnode=104.13.209.85:49735
addnode=46.163.166.59:56718
addnode=198.27.74.189:57912
addnode=185.213.208.179:63768
addnode=84.162.255.248:57203
addnode=45.32.193.12:41392
addnode=80.211.128.10:43612
addnode=108.231.195.26:64305
addnode=184.69.47.154:50689
addnode=52.23.180.74:9399
addnode=212.47.226.127:56972
addnode=184.69.47.154:64672
addnode=184.69.47.154:58173
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Guys i read this on NOVA:  ''We are negotiating with new owners if we can avoid closing NovaExchange and instead allow them to migrate users and balances. More information will be published as soon as we know for sure what will happen''.

If we can fix the rest maybe there is hope for this coin? Can we do something?

Well, it is clear that after the last (fuck)update Truckman, the dev, has left the building and is AWOL.
If Nova stays open and they stay on wallet 12.2 then basically everything is working as long as you use 12.2
So if some people start mining again then the blockchain will start moving again.

At that moment DAS is ready to be taken over/forked by a capable dev.

Dev did not take care of this project and He abandoned this coin without saying anything . Many investors did not know to how to do with this their coins because these coins could not move or trade anywhere so we needs somewhere to trade it .
Activity: 21
Nova is worst exchange I have ever seen. They have betrayed us all. If they open again please do not support that exchange. People lost hell lot of money. If anybody(dev) is taking over das we are with the dev.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
At its current ROI, it's still better than saving your money in banks.

That is true... The only issue, you can't sell it as there is no exchange trading Das at the moment..
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Guys i read this on NOVA:  ''We are negotiating with new owners if we can avoid closing NovaExchange and instead allow them to migrate users and balances. More information will be published as soon as we know for sure what will happen''.

If we can fix the rest maybe there is hope for this coin? Can we do something?

Well, it is clear that after the last (fuck)update Truckman, the dev, has left the building and is AWOL.
If Nova stays open and they stay on wallet 12.2 then basically everything is working as long as you use 12.2
So if some people start mining again then the blockchain will start moving again.

At that moment DAS is ready to be taken over/forked by a capable dev.

dont need fork just copy and air drop the current das members and we should be happy thank you dev in advance hope this happens
Pages:
Jump to: