Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 15. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
TruckMan any plan for new exchange? when Can we withdraw coins from Nova Exchange? If you do not have funds for new exchange then open a deposit account and ask for help from community members. Instead, you give us das coin.  Sad Sad Cry Cry
Activity: 34
The coin is not technically dead just not easily tradeable whilst its not on an exchange. If it gets listed on an exchange it'll be back in business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear Dev
You need more work for this coin and all member here!
Add other exchange! Please
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So we would need Truckman for that, I know we have been over this before like groundhog day.

Our best bet is to get Nova back up so as to incentivise miners, which will get the blockchain moving - if we can achieve this we might be able to get a new developer to look at sorting this project out via a coin swap or something.

Personally, I can cut my losses on this project, but I do feel it is a shame for it to go to waste.

Truckman is a massive dick, I hope he is ashamed of himself.

He is a massive dick, but the people who blindely held on to DAS with their judgement clouded by lambos are even bigger dicks.

I happily got out of DAS quick enough when I saw things turning downhill and still make some profit.

Remember gents, take notes on the DAS failure, don't forget the lesson!

And what would be the lesson exactly?
Activity: 44
That's great for you and your infinite wisdom.

He is a massive dick, but the people who blindely held on to DAS with their judgement clouded by lambos are even bigger dicks.

I happily got out of DAS quick enough when I saw things turning downhill and still make some profit.

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
So we would need Truckman for that, I know we have been over this before like groundhog day.

Our best bet is to get Nova back up so as to incentivise miners, which will get the blockchain moving - if we can achieve this we might be able to get a new developer to look at sorting this project out via a coin swap or something.

Personally, I can cut my losses on this project, but I do feel it is a shame for it to go to waste.

Okay, have seen that because COLX is also listed on there, but have not signed up as looked dodgy as hell.

Do we just direct them to the 12.2 wallet build and they use that?

I believe Truckman removed 12.2 from his github so we would need to point to WhyWeFight's or Altminer's build?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
just ask coinsmarkets.com
they dontneed coin owner approval to add coin....
and not sure but listing should b free

anything else is expensiv, (coinexchange.io is 1.5BTC)
but if someone know some another cheap exchange...

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
before you get an exchange you need to get control of the coin so as to update exchanges on new code
We also need to make a concerted effort to get everyone back on the previous working wallet - 12.2

If Truckman is AWOL permanently, is there any other way we can update this Ann Thread?

If we could update this Announcement and the telegram and slack too we might be able to get all the masternodes going better.
Yes I agree, there are nearly 200,000 coins stuck on Nova though.

Is there community voting on these other exchanges - how do we get listed?

Not heard of those ones but have used Coin Exchange and thought it was okay, I think they have a listing fee though - we need something cheap or free Sad

We need to get the coin on another exchange... something like kucoin.com or mercatox.com would be reasonable to get done. Nova is going away, so even if the wallet were fixed there it's not a good solution.
Activity: 219
We need to get the coin on another exchange... something like kucoin.com or mercatox.com would be reasonable to get done. Nova is going away, so even if the wallet were fixed there it's not a good solution.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Anyone that wanted to stay with this coin any further forward in sorting the last code release??
Activity: 105
Wow !!
Today, for no reason at all, the purse was synchronized, which could not be synchronized for a week and payments were received on MN

Thank you to an unknown miner who started to dip a coin

Maybe it's a suicide dying, but let's hope for the best

Ragard posted 6 posts above yours saying they added it to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining. Probably has something to do with that. I'm not sure why people would want to mine coins they can't sell though. I bet if truckman didn't release the new broken code that everything would still be fine and it wouldn't be down on nova.
Activity: 61
i believe its because the wallet is broken thats why the exchange cant get it to work either.
NOVA is still in maintenance - does anyone know how we can resolve this issue with NovaExchange?

This could help us resolve a few issues.
Activity: 358
Wow !!
Today, for no reason at all, the purse was synchronized, which could not be synchronized for a week and payments were received on MN

Thank you to an unknown miner who started to dip a coin

Maybe it's a suicide dying, but let's hope for the best
Activity: 105
Dev is gone, only exchange it's on has had wallet in maintenance mode for a month, and is also shutting down soon. No one can withdraw from the exchange. However it's weird when you check DAS on nova it shows trades for today. I don't know who'd be buying it if they can't do anything with it.
Activity: 280
hi guys,
what happened to the coin ?  i guess since "highoncoins" got into it like in chaincoin it got pump and dumped...
regards
Pages:
Jump to: