Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 17. (Read 153952 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Well I am willing to hire a pro dev to set this up and then we can form a team ourselves to keep it running and implement new ideas,but if there is no agreement here thats not possible.No exchange will touch this coin just now with its problems but you can always try if you want to go down that road not even sure if masternodes paying out just now

nice if that could be done, we could rebrand and i can help with pr/marketing campaign on twitter and steemit, maybe facebook
legendary
Activity: 1036
Well I am willing to hire a pro dev to set this up and then we can form a team ourselves to keep it running and implement new ideas,but if there is no agreement here thats not possible.No exchange will touch this coin just now with its problems but you can always try if you want to go down that road not even sure if masternodes paying out just now
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
we just need to ask some exchange to add this coin... but we are too divided or lazy ( im lazy P ) heh P

some pages back someone writed that coinsmarkets.com is ( or was ) interested...
m33
legendary
Well you could use a bitcoin fork but use proof of stake rather than proof of work,allows lighter servers
Faster transactions times (30 seconds versus 10+ mins).
Low cost transactions (only 0.0001).
A Proof of Stake wallet, that doesn’t require a huge server to run. Even a 5V Raspberry Pi can run it. Which ensures that mining remains decentralised.
Users earn a 5% yearly return on the amount in their wallet simply by staking.
Optional, but fully anonymous transactions. The Coin could use RSA algorithm for privacy which is widely studied and very safe.
SegWit could be activated .Which will lead to huge advances in the tech e.g. ability to use Lightning Network (aka private + instant tx)
We could get partnership with Changelly that will allow people to switch between different crypto-coins instantly & anonymously.
We could work towards things such as the ability to create anonymous distributed apps.
Of course the community might want different things I was just suggesting.
Masternodes,staking from wallet etc what ever is decided

I say again, if a group has the skills to make a new coin, they could also migrate en masse to another coin that would do what they like and strengthen it.

Barring that, starting a new coin from a forked code base is pretty good too.

so i see there is some hope of this coin, getting out of the grave. and who are the player we have, i can help in small ways but not as much as i would like
Hi all!
I'm trying to setup a das masternode.

I have the Das Core version v0.12.1.5-g55a53cc (32-bit) running on Windows 10 Pro 64bit

It shows: No block source available - 2 days behind for over 20 hours now. Any suggestions to make the wallet sync?

Thanks!

wallet cant sync because anyone is mining this coin, last found block is more then 2 days....
this dontget better so long we donthave new exchange...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi all!
I'm trying to setup a das masternode.

I have the Das Core version v0.12.1.5-g55a53cc (32-bit) running on Windows 10 Pro 64bit

It shows: No block source available - 2 days behind for over 20 hours now. Any suggestions to make the wallet sync?

Thanks!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi Guys problem Das Wallet? my wallet is stuck 42hrs behind and its been like that for 8hrs. Thank you.

I had the same issue, i dont think, it will ever sync. Check on what we are discussing in the last few posts!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Well you could use a bitcoin fork but use proof of stake rather than proof of work,allows lighter servers
A Proof of Stake wallet, that doesn’t require a huge server to run. Even a 5V Raspberry Pi can run it. Which ensures that mining remains decentralised.
Optional, but fully anonymous transactions. The Coin could use RSA algorithm for privacy which is widely studied and very safe.
SegWit could be activated .Which will lead to huge advances in the tech e.g. ability to use Lightning Network (aka private + instant tx)
We could get partnership with Changelly that will allow people to switch between different crypto-coins instantly & anonymously.
We could work towards things such as the ability to create anonymous distributed apps.

I say again, if a group has the skills to make a new coin, they could also migrate en masse to another coin that would do what they like and strengthen it.

Barring that, starting a new coin from a forked code base is pretty good too.
Activity: 79
Hi Guys problem Das Wallet? my wallet is stuck 42hrs behind and its been like that for 8hrs. Thank you.
legendary
One of the problems here is,yes we could hard fork it and make a new coin DAS V2 and exchange coin for coin and get it on an exchange no problem.Trouble is the last DEV could claim the premine once again if he still has it in the swap over
I would be willing to invest several thousand dollars to get this up and running again and switch it all on to servers the community would own but its not that easy unless the dev hands it overIf the current dev is unwilling or did a bunk we could just make a new coin and do a switch without his approval based on a diff algo with suffient premine to swap coins over
Thoughts from the community please

"we could just make a new coin and do a switch without his approval based on a diff algo with suffient premine to swap coins over"

This is a very interesting thought. Let us layout what would it take to do this. Then we can discuss about all the details in here and move forward if the community is willing to do it.
legendary
One of the problems here is,yes we could hard fork it and make a new coin DAS V2 and exchange coin for coin and get it on an exchange no problem.Trouble is the last DEV could claim the premine once again if he still has it in the swap over
I would be willing to invest several thousand dollars to get this up and running again and switch it all on to servers the community would own but its not that easy unless the dev hands it overIf the current dev is unwilling or did a bunk we could just make a new coin and do a switch without his approval based on a diff algo with suffient premine to swap coins over
Thoughts from the community please
Activity: 392
Which version of the wallet is now properly synchronized?
0.12.1.5 or 0.12.2.0?
Activity: 115
Yes, probably he cashed out coins and decided to leave this coin. I bet he doesn't know to write even one line of codes. But I still can't understand why he doesn't want to give this project to community.
Activity: 219
There are a number of other exchanges we could get on... but not without an active dev. There are a number of them that don't cost to list, but without the dev we're kind of screwed. Dev needs to show up and become active or admit he's bailed and let community take things over. Then we can at least get on a few exchanges.
m33
legendary
any other place this coin is traded at, such a waste to let it die, hope it will find a good home soon , so that it once again can be traded
We have to do something that made a fork in the community  Force

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-force-network-for-wallet-371-available-now-mn-governance-coming-soon-2359378

(The previous developer sold all his coins and we cannot seize them anymore.)

What can i do with my coins on NOVA?

u can only dump it into BTC or maybe LTC, or maybe u can try to ask suport for manual withdraw.
Activity: 47

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-force-network-for-wallet-371-available-now-mn-governance-coming-soon-2359378

What can i do with my coins on NOVA?
Activity: 145

I am trying to get my DAS out of Nova into my personal wallet. Windows wallet wont sync. All the instructions available to build the Ubuntu wallet is obsolete. Anyone know a working set of instructions to build Ubuntu Wallet for DAS?
Pages:
Jump to: