Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 19. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I'll agree that the Community has been great. They built a website, social media pages, got it listed on masternode website, documented masternode setup instructions etc...

all this has been made by the community ?? and dev has not token part of it Huh

Thats correct, community members made block explorers, slack & social media etc.

There's only lack of coin development from the dev.

take over  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I'll agree that the Community has been great. They built a website, social media pages, got it listed on masternode website, documented masternode setup instructions etc...

Thats correct, community members made block explorers, slack & social media etc.

There's only lack of coin development from the dev.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Now its almost a month since truckman was last active here on bitcointalk, i don't have much hope for this coin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Come on guys. Go to the post of Truckman on September 05, 2017, 03:23:42 PM
And tell him your concerns like I did.

I think Das will be dead if Dev does not want to list it on another exchanges and Now The wallet is not stable and it seems no working for sync.
Until now I can not see Dev at any places . Perhaps He want to leave this project and he does not want to develop this coin anymore .
It is time to stop supporting this coin and find some new interesting projects to join now.  Do not waste your time to this coin .
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Yeah dev is not real invested anymore. Might as well change the project name to "Secure and Decentralized" so that it will have a more suiting acronym.

Timeline of Das:

First few months: Truckman releases it, frequent updates, frequent changes, wallets more or less work, masternodes work fine, looks promising

Next few months: Checks in once every few weeks/months. His posts look more like bumps, doesn't respond to any questions or PMs. He asks for our feedback which he never uses.

Last few months month: Truckman does release new update but the version number is older than the previous version. Substantial changes were made to the code, however people are having problem with wallets and masternodes. The consensus is to keep using the previous code.

Recently: Wallet is in Maintenance mode on NovaExchange and has been that way for weeks. I figure they need input from Truckman before they can take it out, and he's not responding to them either. Now NovaExchange is going down and asking everyone to withdraw coins but obviously people can't when DAS is in maintenance mode

I'd say there is little hope to this coin unless Truckman hands it off to someone else or lets other developers be involved. It would be in his best interest assuming he still owns coins. If it tanks I'll be out about $140. At least my coins aren't stuck in Nova. The thing I liked about this coin was the low supply and low masternode buy in price. It allowed me to be able to afford a masternode and learn how to set one up. I'll agree that the Community has been great. They built a website, social media pages, got it listed on masternode website, documented masternode setup instructions etc...
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
I see that DAS community is very active and big. I don't get it why Truckman doesn't give this coin to some other DEV if he can't maintain this coin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Come on guys. Go to the post of Truckman on September 05, 2017, 03:23:42 PM
And tell him your concerns like I did.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

1. What are you worried about in your wallet?
New wallet is not working at all, old wallet is not syncing.
Coins are listed on Nova, but wallets are disabled. Nova is closing. At this moment no possibilty to withdraw the coins.
What is going to happen with these coins?

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?
New wallet Masternodes not paying out. Old wallet not syncing, blockchain stuck for days.
Coins on Nova can not be withdrawn.

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?
There has to be an working wallet soon.
Stuck blockchain has to be fixed.
DAS has to be listed on another exchange soon. Cryptopia offers half price for Nova coins now.

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Cyptopia is offering listings for NovaExchange orphans for half the price. VIVO submitted yesterday and got listed today. Devs should do the same with DAS. Come on TRUCKMAN you can do it!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

man 16 000 usd, im sure that truckman is greede to pay it P

but hm 2 500 000 Dot = 16000usd for exnovacoins
but standart listing is only 500 000 dot= 3000 usd
hmmm maybe it should b only  250 000 dot
Activity: 9
Cyptopia is offering listings for NovaExchange orphans for half the price. VIVO submitted yesterday and got listed today. Devs should do the same with DAS. Come on TRUCKMAN you can do it!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Is there any way I can get my coins off Nova exchange?

i think the only what we can do is sell for btc
Activity: 20
Is there any way I can get my coins off Nova exchange?
Activity: 49
Das is listed on cryptopia now....I just looked....unless I'm missing something?

that is another DAS.

Guys be realistic here. this is a dead coin, the dev. released it from a thin air, dumped the premine and let it to die with no updates, no exchange and no working wallet.

Nothin more nothing less than hundreds of airdropped coins.

s1
Activity: 66
Das is listed on cryptopia now....I just looked....unless I'm missing something?
That would be DA$, which they display as DAS.  Go to coin information on Cryptopia and you will see it is not DAS.  It us some Ethereum token.
Activity: 36
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 53
Activity: 15
 Huh Is developer of DasCoin dead?? he did not receive mail from Nova, I don't understand why people leave their coins after ICO or launching it into exchange. There are such coins whose devs are still active and ready to give a solution to the problem. Look at GCCCoin, it went to C-Cex, either you transfer there or in the wallet.. look at ATCC or CMP or others which are badly being sold on cheap rates as no updates from their developers arrived.
Activity: 24
I have come to the understanding that the dev here is quite nonchalant and a little bit anti-community, perhaps the dev is afraid of people taking over his coin.

These coins were created from Dash's fork. The people behind it are only created for their own purposes ... As I see it, it is completely uninterested. It's no different than what the state-created projects do for people's money ... they will not have anything to grow it!
Pages:
Jump to: