Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 20. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I have come to the understanding that the dev here is quite nonchalant and a little bit anti-community, perhaps the dev is afraid of people taking over his coin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Because of the MN's this coin was on my shortlist for a while, but not so sure what will happen now. Probably people with coins in ledger will benefit if dev succeeds in listing on new exchange and coins at NovaExchange will get burned?!?

I dont want my coins to be burned man!
Activity: 115
Because of the MN's this coin was on my shortlist for a while, but not so sure what will happen now. Probably people with coins in ledger will benefit if dev succeeds in listing on new exchange and coins at NovaExchange will get burned?!?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Guys! Lets be patient here

Shit my money destroyed :C THANKS TRUCKMAN!
Wallet frozen @ Nova and they will close soon. so i lost all money.
Why is the value of DAS so bad?
Does anyone know the reason?

I'm guessing that its because they are shutting down Nova exchange and its only listed on Nova exchange.

I wonder if the dev can get it listed on another exchange.  I hear Cryptopia will take them sometime

I can imagine this might end up in a situation where you need a lot of patience. Novaexchange is switching leadership or at least closing its doors for some time. Curious whether they are going to fix all wallets first but I fear they will not do that.

I have my coins stuck there forever now(on nova), since I bought them many weeks ago!
Activity: 105
Doesn't the old version of the wallet still work fine? My masternode is down right now as we are without power from a recent storm and they estimate 3-4 days. I will not turn it back on though at these prices. As of right now it doesn't look good for this coin. Only hope would be to get it on anther exchange and for Dev to allow other developers to help. But he seems to only come around once every other month, post random updates, and not really answer anyone's questions.

Also for people with coins stuck on Nova, I'm in the same boat as you for another coin (TME). They've had the wallet in maintenance mode for 3-4 months now. Hopefully they will take the coins out of maintenance mode for withdraw purposes only.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
My Windowswallet not Sync what can i do ?? Smiley Wink
Nova will close. I hope working wallet will be here before NOVA closes! Only few months left! Pleas truckman! Help!

I'm guessing that its because they are shutting down Nova exchange and its only listed on Nova exchange.

I wonder if the dev can get it listed on another exchange.  I hear Cryptopia will take them sometime

Nova will close. I hope working wallet will be here before NOVA closes! Only few months left!
I have my coins stuck there forever now(on nova), since I bought them many weeks ago!
Activity: 157

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

we still have c-cex Wink

Activity: 45
sadly or not, since the wallet in nova is on maintenance for weeks, and unlikely now be fixed before they will shut down their servers and with that all coins there will be burned..
then we could add it to other exchange where price might be higher since lots of coins will be out of the circulation supply..
I wonder if the dev holding some of his coins on nova as well
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Activity: 72
My Walletversion not synch what can i make ??

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Activity: 23
oh crap, i liked nova.... but im happy that i donthave anything ''bigger'' on that exchange...at this moment i cant do anything..probably everyone is dumping all..page cant b loaded...heh

hm, we can go for coinexchange.io thats the cheapest ''normal'' option at this moment...

or anything just not yobit heh P

I want to know when Das coin will be listed on  another exchanges such as C-CEX, cryptopia , Yobit, coinexchange? I have just received an email from Novaexchange saying that This exchange will be closed as scheduled plans as following :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if Dev does not have some quick actions about listing this coin on another exchanges then we can not trade Das coin anymore.
Please check it and resolve it as soon as possible.

Dev already fucked with project before, so with that news i think he dont care about this coin anymore.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
oh crap, i liked nova.... but im happy that i donthave anything ''bigger'' on that exchange...at this moment i cant do anything..probably everyone is dumping all..page cant b loaded...heh

hm, we can go for coinexchange.io thats the cheapest ''normal'' option at this moment...

I want to know when Das coin will be listed on  another exchanges such as C-CEX, cryptopia , Yobit, coinexchange? I have just received an email from Novaexchange saying that This exchange will be closed as scheduled plans as following :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if Dev does not have some quick actions about listing this coin on another exchanges then we can not trade Das coin anymore.
Please check it and resolve it as soon as possible.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: