Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 22. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you guys check pools from announce, you'll see that last found block was at Oct 24! Blockchain explorer doesn't work last 2 weeks.
This coin is dead!

http://mining.topcoins.biz/site/block?id=1266

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=2319
Activity: 7
Do not use the new wallet for your masternode, just use the 12.2.0 version, it works perfectly

It isn't even synchronize!
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Do not use the new wallet for your masternode, just use the 12.2.0 version, it works perfectly
Activity: 12
Anyone getting payments from 12.1.5 nodes and wallet? How many a day?

Highly doubt anyone is.  I'm on 5 days/20 hours of "Enabled" with nothing.  Running a test now mining on the new protocol to see if that does the trick.
Activity: 44
Anyone getting payments from 12.1.5 nodes and wallet? How many a day?
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
I heard that DAS is a Dash Fork, does anybody know if this is true or not?

It is. It's the same code. Just everywhere in the code the "h" is removed from "dash"  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

It is. DAS is a Dash fork... Same as all the other MasterNode coins, they are Dash forks as well, such as ChainCoin, ArcticCoin, Helium, PIVX and so on...
I can see the income of the mn?

Around 1 DAS a day per masternode... This is the average if you are running the 0.12.2 wallet.
Activity: 30
Activity: 37
I can see the income of the mn?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Which addnode is currently relevant for synchronizing the wallet?
Das Core вepcия v0.12.2.0-g 92d7461 (32-бит)
Activity: 6
I am doing the 'Don't fix if it isn't broken' approach.
I saw only issues here and in the slack channel with the 'new' 0.12.1.5 wallet while mine on the 0.12.20 are working as before.

and whole sequal is also  weird...

i mean new wallet has core 12.1.5 and the old one has 12.2 Huh

to my knowledge 12.2 is newer than 12.1.5 ?? or am i wrong

12.1.5 is the most recently released version.  Why it has a lower version than what was already out I have no idea.  The shoddy release pretty much killed this coin...which is unfortunate.  Yeah the old wallet works, and you still get rewards, but what's the point if you can't liquidate them when you need/want to?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I saw only issues here and in the slack channel with the 'new' 0.12.1.5 wallet while mine on the 0.12.20 are working as before.

and whole sequal is also  weird...

i mean new wallet has core 12.1.5 and the old one has 12.2 Huh

to my knowledge 12.2 is newer than 12.1.5 ?? or am i wrong
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Anything new for DAS? Can Das pump?

Well.. Node count: 603 but half of them have the status NEW_START_REQUIRED. New old version work badly , especially masternodes!

i am getting tired of this ......

i see 318 nodes allmost all of them are enabled.... with the "new"wallet i didnt get any shit .... but when i use the "older" one i have no any problems and everyday i receive 1 das Huh

thus what shall ( can ) i do :
- go back to the "newest" wallet and receive nothing
- or do nothing ??

you tell me
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO

Well.. Node count: 603 but half of them have the status NEW_START_REQUIRED. New old version work badly , especially masternodes!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when will nova exchane repair the wallet?\|I bought sam DAS to run masternode but now I read here there is 3 week wallet maintnance on the exchange already? It rill sucks, I probably dump this coins and buy another since it can't be withdraw Sad

The reply from NovaExchange for my email I sent yesterday:

Hi

There is no estimated for such things. We have issues with the wallet that we are trying to resolve, so until we resolve them there is nothing to be done, but patience.

--
Regards,
NovaExchange support team

Looks like a bit more waiting...
Activity: 103
when will nova exchane repair the wallet?\|I bought sam DAS to run masternode but now I read here there is 3 week wallet maintnance on the exchange already? It rill sucks, I probably dump this coins and buy another since it can't be withdraw Sad
Truckman - this new update isn't working man.  The update just prior to you adding support for old masternodes was working and I was getting masternode rewards.  Then you updated to work with old masternodes and things stopped working for me.  Masternode shows as started but no payouts.  I am an expert at this and it's not working.  Please make hasty fix before I completely lose patience.  Oh, by the way - I'm about the only one remaining supporting the networking with mining too.  Hello Truckman?

Must wait ok! Truckman is buying and when he finishes he brings out the update!

That would be nice... But the only place he could buy, the wallet is in maintenance mode, he can't buy and transfer out.
Pages:
Jump to: