Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 89. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
my wallet has been syncing since hours now and stuck at 0 hous left.. anybody with the same issue?
should i just let it sync until it eventually finishes?

Thanks

no, close the wallet and open it again

its a know bug
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
when is wallet for mac coming?
Activity: 79
my wallet has been syncing since hours now and stuck at 0 hous left.. anybody with the same issue?

Thanks

Windows or Linux Wallet?

windows
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Looks like a good example Crm has launched a portfolio masterode simpler to configure
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thanks

Windows or Linux Wallet?
Activity: 79

Thanks
Activity: 36
Do you have a guide for starting a masternode using a VPS?

i have written one, need to fix format and will release then.
for now you can go to website, there is the best tutorial, there are lots of others, but many fail on delivering all details.
the guide from website should get your node up: https://www.dascrypto.com/

Thank you for response - but I don't think the website even mentions a VPS?  Am I wrong?  The windows guide is nice but that it only for running a MN through your PC...meaning you'll have to have it running 24/7.  Or am I mistaken?  Sorry, I'm a novice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

i have written one, need to fix format and will release then.
for now you can go to website, there is the best tutorial, there are lots of others, but many fail on delivering all details.
the guide from website should get your node up: https://www.dascrypto.com/
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

You wonderful people are incredible! We have already raised over $100! We are making this happen! DAS To Cryptopia! Next stop: the moon!
Any support is very valuable and hugely & eternally appreciated!
https://www.gofundme.com/DASCryptopia

What happened with this campaign? Link shows that this campaign is not exist.

Got cancelled Gofundme are a bunch of party poopers oh well looks like we are doing it the hard way. Cryptopia and maybe even Bittrex are both possible but I agree with the above statement I would do a complete re-brand with the new logo on the wallet skin and debugged, get all three platform wallets built(Windows, Mac, and Linux) and syncing perfect, update the block explorer to the new brand and get a pretty roadmap with goals listed. Then try for exchanges should be pretty easy then.
I agree that need to resolve all the issues with wallet first, next exchange can wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Waiting for news from the dev! He should be more communicative with the people here!
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

You wonderful people are incredible! We have already raised over $100! We are making this happen! DAS To Cryptopia! Next stop: the moon!

Got cancelled Gofundme are a bunch of party poopers oh well looks like we are doing it the hard way. Cryptopia and maybe even Bittrex are both possible but I agree with the above statement I would do a complete re-brand with the new logo on the wallet skin and debugged, get all three platform wallets built(Windows, Mac, and Linux) and syncing perfect, update the block explorer to the new brand and get a pretty roadmap with goals listed. Then try for exchanges should be pretty easy then.
Activity: 7
Bad news. Gofundme didn't like us raising money for a cryptocurrency, they ended our campaign. All donations have been refunded.

Thank you for your shown support.

It's alright we can still do this! Some exchanges will add a coin for free if we spam them with emails asking to add the coin. It's I guess unethical but it's worth a shot?

Also IDK why everyone wants to get on bittrex... It's a good exchange but volume wise it's I think 5th or 10th place. We need to aim for BitThumb or Bitfinex!

We have already started a fund on our Slack/Facebook & Telegram Groups. All donations however small and large, are greatly appreciated! DAS & BTC Addresses Pinned in all of the mention groups. PM me if you need invitation. The mods for some reason don't allow us to post links to our own social groups.

What markets are we aiming for ? I would recomend cryptopia, i don't know if yall were able to see what cryptopia did for Chaincoin. It was amazing

Cryptopia
We are all very excited about the coin, but I suggest we focus on getting a fully syncing QT wallet. Without that we could get listed on polo and bittrex and it would not matter. Gotta have a wallet that works for the novice if you want to see the price skyrocket IMHO

I could not agree more. I have compiled hundreds of wallets over the past few years in linux and this one was one of the hardest to get working. Its complicated.
I too think this should be the number 1 priority.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple

Activity: 160
Bad news. Gofundme didn't like us raising money for a cryptocurrency, they ended our campaign. All donations have been refunded.

It's alright we can still do this! Some exchanges will add a coin for free if we spam them with emails asking to add the coin. It's I guess unethical but it's worth a shot?

Also IDK why everyone wants to get on bittrex... It's a good exchange but volume wise it's I think 5th or 10th place. We need to aim for BitThumb or Bitfinex!

We have already started a fund on our Slack/Facebook & Telegram Groups. All donations however small and large, are greatly appreciated! DAS & BTC Addresses Pinned in all of the mention groups. PM me if you need invitation. The mods for some reason don't allow us to post links to our own social groups.

What markets are we aiming for ? I would recomend cryptopia, i don't know if yall were able to see what cryptopia did for Chaincoin. It was amazing

Cryptopia
We are all very excited about the coin, but I suggest we focus on getting a fully syncing QT wallet. Without that we could get listed on polo and bittrex and it would not matter. Gotta have a wallet that works for the novice if you want to see the price skyrocket IMHO
Activity: 160
anybody know what i am doing wrong?

Not capable masternode: Could not connect to 62.238.79.24:9399

This usually means the port 9399 is not open on your router / computer.  Open the port on your router using the port forwarding function and go here and check http://ping.eu/port-chk/  to check again.
Activity: 90

@MorrizeN

Who are you? Can you stop posting in big fonts? If you want to get DAS listed on an exchange, you post the listing fees. If not, wait like the rest of us. Quit being obnoxious.

Michael could you shut the fuck up and respect my right to express my self ? Instead of being an self righteous obnoxious prick ? K thanks
Activity: 114
this have discord channel?
Activity: 23
great website!

I manage to get the masternode working as I can see message "Masternode successfully started" on the console, but in the masternode tab i can not see my masternode... any ideas why?

masternode tab only work if you use masternode.conf

if you are using das.conf to create your masternode, use "all maternodes" and search for your ip

What "all masternodes" means, where to look it? I cant find this command or same in console.
Activity: 36
Activity: 101

@MorrizeN

Who are you? Can you stop posting in big fonts? If you want to get DAS listed on an exchange, you post the listing fees. If not, wait like the rest of us. Quit being obnoxious.
Pages:
Jump to: